The comments from A&E's Jaycee page

If this is true, then Garrido was probably trying to get into cahoots with someone to make adult videos, pics, and things to put online to get extra cash. The print business, saying Jaycee wanted to be a model, blah blah, could have been the grooming or beginning of it 10 years ago. If someone has slaves, then it would be hard to believe that he did not ever exploit at least one of them in order to bring extra cash. After all, this whackjob had a wife, an abductee, two growing girls, and an elderly mother to feed including himself.

If this is true, then Garrido was probably trying to get into cahoots with someone to make adult videos, pics, and things to put online to get extra cash. The print business, saying Jaycee wanted to be a model, blah blah, could have been the grooming or beginning of it 10 years ago. If someone has slaves, then it would be hard to believe that he did not ever exploit at least one of them in order to bring extra cash. After all, this whackjob had a wife, an abductee, two growing girls, and an elderly mother to feed including himself.

Where are the boys or other men in this family unit?
Do you think there were boys born in this story? that was one of my first thoughts as how do we know if there were more children born in that household?

A Sleuther posted that link shortly after Jaycee was found; I think in the first discussion thread.

"Cinema" made those comments on the A&E page in 2004. What do you think it's about?

There is a comment from someone that calls themselves Cinema on the A&E page about Jaycee claiming to know something about the case.

"also my e mail is the PI would reach me I think I can be very helpful"

He, assuming it is he, wrote that over five years ago and included information that was inaccurate, or at least appears to be innaccurate.

Yeah, I read those comments- blaming the Probyn's for selling her off to pay off drug debts.:razz:

Media of all types will sometimes post where there is some discussion going on about a particular case. It sounds to me like maybe someone was considering making a movie about the abduction and wanting to get people to contact him with info for the movie. Maybe PI who had investigated the abduction in particular.

Here is the same Jon P. on video:

[video=vimeo;6154038]http://www.vimeo.com/6154038[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong