Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in this case has been scrutinized Marie is no different. Look at this thread and then look at TN thread and ask yourself which is longer.
ITA cuppy, and I just can't see a motive for TN.

Everyone in this case has been scrutinized Marie is no different. Look at this thread and then look at TN thread and ask yourself which is longer.

I am not looking at TN as a perp. I am looking at her as having knowledge. As stated before, I am suspect of her arrival and her whereabouts and the time when she was notified.

Enuf plaudits.. Where is your finding our girl ?? Get it together

FYI.. TN has absolutely no knowledge of what went ddown.. Leaave her out of ti..

Whisperier.. I live there and trust me she wasn't around..

Cajun!! Since I can't post to our place I'll do it here.. Tell our leaders that I am on our side.. And the party is off. I'll do it alone.. When Haleigh is home yawl can call me and we'll see. I didn't need that treatment.. LUV bill

player.............to all of the above, I disagree. But it's nice to see you.

Now any of you folks think you have an answer, I'll listen.. In absence of a real answer I'll suggest you go to my original hypothesis.. That will lay out the entire night.. If you don't have it or not read it then I'd suggest you do so..

My hypothesis is right on course.. It is almost irrefutable. No way is it wrong. The Griffis (IMO) were the leaders of the abductions and the subsequent hiding of Haleigh..

I don't "know" that I have the answer...........but imo........Misty might have the answers. I mean all the tests she has failed..........Le says she is the key. And Ron's own lawyer saying he is a suspect, what do you think about that?

My hypothesis is right on course.. It is almost irrefutable. No way is it wrong. The Griffis (IMO) were the leaders of the abductions and the subsequent hiding of Haleigh..
hey player.......can you just show me in your hypothesis where it fits that misty is hiding the truth for the griffis family....tyia

TN is not in anyway knowegable.. She is a victim.. Please, leave her alone.. Leave GGMS alone.. These folks are innocent and have no knowledge.. Please, leave them alone..

TN is not in anyway knowegable.. She is a victim.. Please, leave her alone.. Leave GGMS alone.. These folks are innocent and have no knowledge.. Please, leave them alone..

I just don't have the faith in that that you do player............

I agree. Misty holds the key!! I have said that from jump street.. Her statements lead me to believe that chemical testing is in order..

I imagine TN appreciates your loyalty Player. I just don't understand why they continue to support Misty when LE seems to think she is holding something back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68