Marie G.: Mother of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not defending the mom but it after reading all the arrests, it appears to me that most of them were related to a single event that spiraled out of control. Clearly she has drug issues. Maybe a trip to rehab would have been a better alternative than repeated arrests. It might have saved her daughters life.
It was obvious in the video of CS coming over to RC while he was crying on the ground. Watch her approach.
ETA video is in the link offered in previous post.

I am not defending the mom but it after reading all the arrests, it appears to me that most of them were related to a single event that spiraled out of control. Clearly she has drug issues. Maybe a trip to rehab would have been a better alternative than repeated arrests. It might have saved her daughters life.

Um, who had repeated arrests? Crystal? She's been booked twice, as far as I'm aware, neither charge was drug related.

I would love to share that video and a few others of intrest. Please follow link and go to the videos offered. This site is a great wealth of info. Hope this is helpfull.http://helpfindmychild.net/haleigh-cummings?page=4

Yes, the video of RC "fake" crying and collapsing (imoo) is readily available. What I want to see is an admission of what TIME that video, which includes Crystal, was aired on national news networks.

It appears that what you saw was not the information on Crystal. It is Ron that has had many dozens of docket entries for drug charges. These were not from a single event, however, there were multiple arrests.

ITA! And it saddens me that Player is run off because his opinion isnt popular.He knows the Cummings personally we only see and hear whats in the news. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Coelho

It might be informative to go back and look at any one of that person's posts on the preceding few pages and observe the information available there...this will prove that he was not "run off".

Sorry about making three posts in a row....I can't seem to get the multi quote thing to work!

ITA! And it saddens me that Player is run off because his opinion isnt popular.He knows the Cummings personally we only see and hear whats in the news. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.” Paulo Coelho
I was here last night but didn't catch the poster named Player here. I would have loved to ask him some questions. I've had a theory all along but never ever posted it. Wonder if it's getting that time? LOL

Do we know when they will be back?

No it isn't but brings me to a thought what else has Crystal lied about? Imo

Doesn't appear to be anything, as she has taken a polygraph and LE has not said she is the "key" to their investigation. Perhaps, though, since all three of the LE agencies involved are intelligent and skilled at their jobs, they are more concerned with the person/s whom they KNOW FOR A FACT are lying to them. JMO, of course.

Oh, so everyone that lies is a kidnapper/murderer? Hmmmm..Interesting. I guess I should go to jail now. :waitasec:

I wish LE would stop lying to us by saying Misty is the Key (MITK), and change it to Crystal and Marie are the key....Geesh.

Oh, so everyone that lies is a kidnapper/murderer? Hmmmm..Interesting. I guess I should go to jail now. :waitasec:

I wish LE would stop lying to us by saying Misty is the Key (MITK), and change it to Crystal and Marie are the key....Geesh.

Well if the shoe fits wear it is the way i see it. IMO but it seems like i am being attacked by a few since i posted that Crystal had a false police report. IMo but I do have that right i think to state a fact not a rumor . That is all I was doing was saying that she does have a false report that is it

I was here last night but didn't catch the poster named Player here. I would have loved to ask him some questions. I've had a theory all along but never ever posted it. Wonder if it's getting that time? LOL

Do we know when they will be back?

He's a sweetie Kool Look, looks like he will be gone for a bit.

I would like to see your theory, I will watch the theory thread

Some think lying is a bigger offense than having cocaine or GHB in their possession, go figure!

Given that they can charge her with filing a false claim even if she was mistaken, I take it with a grain of salt that she initially lied.

No it isn't but brings me to a thought what else has Crystal lied about? Imo

You do realize that you have sometime in your life lied about something- so does that make you who you are forever? I mean unless you are perfect, and if so, nevermind, but I know we are all without sin, if I want to be realistic-

jmo

Given that they can charge her with filing a false claim even if she was mistaken, I take it with a grain of salt that she initially lied.

And honestly I would put more thought into it if she was lying about something like abducting her kids in the past, or something that is so outrageous that I would question her character, to me, a lie is nothing compared to operating a drug vehicle, getting caught with date rape stuff and coke, and having to go to classes to learn about substance abuse, and after all this, he still cant admit to dealing with drugs in the past, and if anyone is in doubt, see the Geraldo video-

jmo

You do realize that you have sometime in your life lied about something- so does that make you who you are forever? I mean unless you are perfect, and if so, nevermind, but I know we are all without sin, if I want to be realistic-

jmo

Oh i truly understand what you are saying and thanks I am not perfect and Imo I never said i was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151