CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was in a chase in a wall, maybe she was in a pipe or air duct in a chase in a wall, and that could be why the dogs didn't sniff her and why they're having trouble getting her out.

My husband just explained that some chase, false walls with pipes are like a huge toothbrush holder........does that make sense? Could she be stuck in the open hole where a pipe is also?

dang it if I can find the article I just had open in another tab... but the msm article I was reading QUOTED the fbi spokesperson as saying that a student had failed the poly.. it seemed to be an offsides quote to that msm person.. not actually stated verbatim in the presser the way that I read it/interpreted it

From NY Post..It is not quoted as you can see but they dont want us to notice it..I am so SICK of the print media playing these games! :furious:

"She hasn’t been positively ID’d, but we’re assuming it’s [Le]," Reichard said. "We contacted members of Le’s family. Our sympathies go out to the family."

Reichard revealed that a university student has failed a lie-detector test when questioned about the missing young woman but refused to provide details, including whether he was the same young man who had been led from the building for questioning early Saturday.

"We can’t release any more information at this time," Reichard said

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/body_found_in_lab_student_fails_otQy7CdsFB6VSiQfCisUxH

I think this is the one you're talking about.. (the investigator is on the right, the guy questioned is on the left)
2la4odz.jpg
Is his hair styled in a manner that is suppose to signify something? The parts seem so...idk what, like theres meaning to the design.

Been lurking all day - rarely post.

I work in a doctor's office and in a hospital with steam sterilizer. Water is added to the sterilizer to create the steam. The steam increases the temperature on the surface to kill bacteria. While the steam might cause some dehydration to the body if placed in a sterilizer and turned on, it would most likely burn the body like a burn when you open a hot car radiator. It would not incinerate it and would not likely dehydrate it to the extent that it would alter much of the size of the body. If she was in fact placed in the sterilizer, it would have been to hide the body and turning it on would mean no one would be likely to open it prematurely before the perp figured out what to do....

The weight and size of the body would not have allowed the steam to circulate around the sterilizer and would have caused an "overload" type of alarm. This is probably when the perp used the time with everyone out of the building to move the body.

Just a theory and JMHO.

That they're "assuming" the body is Le's even though she's only been dead for five days suggests something really bad happened to the body. The autoclave theory sounds plausible.

If, as has been reported, they haven't gotten the body out of the wall yet, then it would explain the lack of a definite ID.

This is another unpleasant thought and I feel guilty for even bringing it up. But since her marriage hadn't taken place yet, and southeast Asians are often very traditional, the blood could've come from a sexual assault.

I think this is the one you're talking about.. (the investigator is on the right, the guy questioned is on the left)
2la4odz.jpg
I think he'd be too noticeable, for lack of a better description, to have done this in the lab with 75 cameras around ~ assuming he even has access. MOO

I've been away from this thread since this morning since I had a ton of studying to do, but my friend just alerted me to the fact that a body was found.. I am so incredibly sad right now. Can't imagine what her family and fiance are feeling right now. Rest in peace, Annie.

I worked in a lab for 25 years. If he put the body in a red bio-hazard bag (as most autclaved things are) then no other lab person would open it to look.

I have seem HUGE autoclaves, much bigger than a dishwasher

I hope LE finds this perp real soon. I am so sad by this awful news.

I have barely been paying attention to this mystery. Yesterday, a news conference talked in essence, about bloody clothes found behind ceiling tiles. No mention of a body. However, Geraldo was trying to get his brother to agree that the FBI had in effect lied to everyone and that they had found the body yesterday. Poor Geraldo.
He is saying it again to some bone lady. Pathetic.

My husband just explained that some chase, false walls with pipes are like a huge toothbrush holder........does that make sense? Could she be stuck in the open hole where a pipe is also?

I'm trying to envision the chase in the wall. Since we are looking at a very large bldg. then it would be safe to assume that there are multiple pipes running behind that wall. Then there would be either one access panel or multiple along the length of the wall to access those pipes in case there was a need for maintenance correct?

Is it possible she was wedged between pipes and other structural items? KWIM?

I like your Husband's theory passion tell him thank you please?

Is his hair styled in a manner that is suppose to signify something? The parts seem so...idk what, like theres meaning to the design.

I think that type of hair gained popularity in prison because they don't have hair products. that's what i heard

I love a good mystery, especially bodies inside walls. Not very common these days.

The professor cancelled his class suddenly and a few hours later she was reported missing.

He did it!

I think he'd be too noticeable, for lack of a better description, to have done this in the lab with 75 cameras around ~ assuming he even has access. MOO

Hi panthera - maybe he is a witness with some information. Not necessarily a perp

I worked in a lab for 25 years. If he put the body in a red bio-hazard bag (as most autclaved things are) then no other lab person would open it to look.

I have seem HUGE autoclaves, much bigger than a dishwasher

wow! that's interesting info tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members