Lafayette School discourages the game of SNAP

believe09

Reaction score
:eek:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/education/20875419/detail.html

LAFAYETTE, Colo. -- The principal of Lafayette's Agnevine Middle School has sent an e-mail to parents asking them to discourage their children from wearing colored jelly bracelets to school because of rumors the colors of the bracelets suggest how far a student is willing to go sexually.

Apparently, SNAP is a game where the boys try and break the jellied bracelet being worn by another student. If the bracelet breaks, the student is supposed to perform the act that the color signifies...from a hug to oral sex.

I am never going to let my children out of the house again, lol....

LAFAYETTE, Colo. -- The principal of Lafayette's Agnevine Middle School has sent an e-mail to parents asking them to discourage their children from wearing colored jelly bracelets to school because of rumors the colors of the bracelets suggest how far a student is willing to go sexually.

Apparently, SNAP is a game where the boys try and break the jellied bracelet being worn by another student. If the bracelet breaks, the student is supposed to perform the act that the color signifies...from a hug to oral sex.

LOL, believe! I think the prospect of middle school is terrifying for all parents.

Middle school? OMG. Not really too surprised. My son sometimes rides in a carpool (with 6th-10th graders) and there are two 7th grade girls who were asking the high school boys if they like oral sex. :mad: Thankfully my son has not been in the car when it has happened, and they have not been in my carpool yet, because if I heard that in my car I would kick their "you know whats". My son still believes in Santa Claus, I relish his last few yrs of "innocence".

Oh good Lord... What is going on in this world?

I read this and rolled my eyes. About 6 years ago, our small town in WY did the same thing. The funny thing was, the kids knew nothing about it. I would take this one with a grain of salt. My kids went through the jelly bracelet phase, but trust me, they outgrow it eventually. In this case, it's probably not the kids with the dirty minds. Kids do grow up too quickly, but it's not because of cheap bracelets.

Gosh....and here I thought SNAP was a card game !? At least it was when I was a kid.

L4L

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back