Ron C. # 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Animal

From Ronald's last appearance on NG, I'm still afraid that if he thinks LE are getting too close to him/them, he may pull a trigger - figuratively and literally. I wonder if his final decision is rolling around in his head. Maybe the cops can or will get to him before he acts on things/people; or I hope Im wrong. But imo, he has the personality to do such a thing. From the looks of recent events I wonder if he's wearing down.

MOO

Thanks, Animal

From Ronald's last appearance on NG, I'm still afraid that if he thinks LE are getting too close to him/them, he may pull a trigger - figuratively and literally. I wonder if his final decision is rolling around in his head. Maybe the cops can or will get to him before he acts on things/people; or I hope Im wrong. But imo, he has the personality to do such a thing. From recent events I wonder if he's wearing down.

MOO

I dont think your wrong at all-

Thanks, Animal

From Ronald's last appearance on NG, I'm still afraid that if he thinks LE are getting too close to him/them, he may pull a trigger - figuratively and literally. I wonder if his final decision is rolling around in his head. Maybe the cops can or will get to him before he acts on things/people; or I hope Im wrong. But imo, he has the personality to do such a thing. From the looks of recent events I wonder if he's wearing down.

MOO

This post is hard for me to follow, having a hard time dicephering. From Ronald's last appearance to your afraid if he thinks etc.... tooo his final decision?

His final decision? You mention a gun, I've not seen Ron waving one around, threatening anyone with a gun, claiming he's going to harm himself or anyone. He's appeared to be calm the last few pics and videos I've seen of him. If he was so Gun happy, had it on the brain, why didn't he just shoot Hank? That would be a confrontational situation, not to mention people are allowed to pull a gun out on their property if they have trespassers?

Thanks, Animal

MOO

I've often wondered about this too. ITA.

Ronald knows what happened to Haleigh... and MOO the guilt is finally taking it's toll... sure hope when he goes off, it's when jr is with his mom.

This post is hard for me to follow, having a hard time dicephering. From Ronald's last appearance to your afraid if he thinks etc.... tooo his final decision?

His final decision? You mention a gun, I've not seen Ron waving one around, threatening anyone with a gun, claiming he's going to harm himself or anyone. He's appeared to be calm the last few pics and videos I've seen of him. If he was so Gun happy, had it on the brain, why didn't he just shoot Hank? That would be a confrontational situation, not to mention people are allowed to pull a gun out on their property if they have trespassers?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't need to see him wave a gun on TV to formulate an opinion about his personality.

And FWIW, people are often very calm right before they blow.

I was talking about my feelings of what things, acts that I think Ronald is capable of doing if he feels unduly strained or backed against a wall (figuratively.) I mean, if the walls are closing in, and LE is getting closer I see him as volatile, based on what I've seen of him so far - his actions, tone of voice, facial expressions, his words, body language - every impression that I can garner from observing him tells me he is a violent person and an abuser - a verbal abuser if not a physical abuser or both and a violent person. That is my opinion. That's what I meant; Sorry I didn't state it clearly.

I don't know why Ron would have a reason to shoot Hank. Im referring to a situation in which LE are closing in and Ron panics. Hank has nothing to do with the situation to which I'm referring unless he happens to have the misfortune to be present at the time it occurs - if it does.

MOO

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't need to see him wave a gun on TV to formulate an opinion about his personality.

And FWIW, people are often very calm right before they blow.

I was talking about my feelings of what things, acts that I think Ronald is capable of doing if he feels unduly strained or backed against a wall (figuratively.) I mean, if the walls are closing in, and LE is getting closer I see him as volatile, based on what I've seen of him so far - his actions, tone of voice, facial expressions, his words, body language - every impression that I can garner from observing him tells me he is a violent person and an abuser - a verbal abuser if not a physical abuser or both and a violent person. That is my opinion. That's what I meant; Sorry I didn't state it clearly.

I don't know why Ron would have a reason to shoot Hank. Im referring to a situation in which LE are closing in and Ron panics. Hank has nothing to do with the situation to which I'm referring unless he happens to have the misfortune to be present at the time it occurs - if it does.

MOO

I agree Ron does appear he can get angry. I did see him in that utube posted here where Geraldo was pushing him, you could tell Ron was getting irritated, asking him to stop and on to asking Geraldo to just leave, and Geraldo didn't. But Ron maintained composure, but it is hard to tell. Ron is under tremendous pressure, his little girl is gone, he was at work, and he doesn't know according to him where she's at.

I agree Ron does appear he can get angry. I did see him in that utube posted here where Geraldo was pushing him, you could tell Ron was getting irritated, asking him to stop and on to asking Geraldo to just leave, and Geraldo didn't. But Ron maintained composure, but it is hard to tell. Ron is under tremendous pressure, his little girl is gone, he was at work, and he doesn't know according to him where she's at.

Yes, exactly; imo his family circled Ron as the interview with Geraldo got heated b/c they know him. He was about to blow. TN and the father stepped in. Good for them. Punching out Geraldo wouldn't have helped the situation.

That is also the interview in which Ron explained that he is aware of the details of how hard he can beat his child, legally, according to DCF.

Yes, exactly; imo his family circled Ron as the interview with Geraldo got heated b/c they know him. He was about to blow. TN and the father stepped in. Good for them. Punching out Geraldo wouldn't have helped the situation.

That is also the interview in which Ron explained that he is aware of the details of how hard he can beat his child, legally, according to DCF.

That's the same interview where he claimed that he doesn't/didn't ever do drugs.

Is that also the one where he claimed he had never ever hit a woman?

Those must've been very difficult questions for Ronald as he doesn't want his image tarnished.

Image is everything to RC. He especially is sensitive about his image concerning fatherhood.

Anyone remember that first day when RC said he will take out the trash when all this is over....hmmm.

Image is everything to RC. He especially is sensitive about his image concerning fatherhood.

Anyone remember that first day when RC said he will take out the trash when all this is over....hmmm.

Yes, and didn't he mention guns around that same time?

IIRC he has mentioned using guns on more than one occasion.

That family swarming around gave me an unsettling feeling. Momma bear is always there to protect him.

Personally, I can't see RC doing himself in. He admires himself too much. JMO MOO

I can't see Geraldo getting into Ed Smart, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford and many others Father's faces when at the time in the investigation of their missing children, they were interviewed, but with respect. Which is what Ron should be given, just like what Tricia's reminders say to us.

His final decision? You mention a gun, I've not seen Ron waving one around, threatening anyone with a gun, claiming he's going to harm himself or anyone. He's appeared to be calm the last few pics and videos I've seen of him. If he was so Gun happy, had it on the brain, why didn't he just shoot Hank? That would be a confrontational situation, not to mention people are allowed to pull a gun out on their property if they have trespassers?[/QUOT

BBM :)

the only problem is the property was not RC it was AS/GGM, and when she came out of the home she told RC to go inside, and he did, she told the Croslin clan to leave and they got in the vehicle, then RC came back out and sucker punched HC2. I see your point, and the law does say that you can "shoot" someone trespassing on your property.

this is all JMO

ETA: Maybe someone with a background in law could confirm? I think there may have been a little loop hole in the law regarding protection of "you" property. If you reside with your grandmother, and YOU (not the gradmother) do not own the property, do you have any legal rights to pull a gun and shoot if they are asked to leave and don't?

His final decision? You mention a gun, I've not seen Ron waving one around, threatening anyone with a gun, claiming he's going to harm himself or anyone. He's appeared to be calm the last few pics and videos I've seen of him. If he was so Gun happy, had it on the brain, why didn't he just shoot Hank? That would be a confrontational situation, not to mention people are allowed to pull a gun out on their property if they have trespassers?[/QUOT

BBM :)

the only problem is the property was not RC it was AS/GGM, and when she came out of the home she told RC to go inside, and he did, she told the Croslin clan to leave and they got in the vehicle, then RC came back out and sucker punched HC2. I see your point, and the law does say that you can "shoot" someone trespassing on your property.

this is all JMO

ETA: Maybe someone with a background in law could confirm? I think there may have been a little loop hole in the law regarding protection of "you" property. If you reside with your grandmother, and YOU (not the gradmother) do not own the property, do you have any legal rights to pull a gun and shoot if they are asked to leave and don't?
It's legal to pull a gun and defend yourself, but not if the person's back is turned and they're trying to get away. Hank Jr. was attempting to leave as he'd been asked to do. Ron had no right to attack him at that point, even if he owned the property.

He looks calm in pics and videos, well, I would have to guess he would know hes being filmed and would be on his best behavior, whatever that is- And when the LE in Statuma hear they are about to deal with Ronald Cummings, the first thing they do is cuff him for their own protection because he is a known gun carrier- thats just a fact-

I can't see Geraldo getting into Ed Smart, John Walsh, Mark Lunsford and many others Father's faces when at the time in the investigation of their missing children, they were interviewed, but with respect. Which is what Ron should be given, just like what Tricia's reminders say to us.

Respect is to be earned, you dont just get respect because you have a missing child, some people cant give respect to a man who was seducing a child, or one that beats up his new family you want to talk about respect, how about respect for your family, what kind of guy beats up his wifes family?

He looks calm in pics and videos, well, I would have to guess he would know hes being filmed and would be on his best behavior, whatever that is- And when the LE in Statuma hear they are about to deal with Ronald Cummings, the first thing they do is cuff him for their own protection because he is a known gun carrier- thats just a fact-

What is this all about? Don't have a problem with ron or anyone being on their best behavior in front of a camera, would think that's normal, not abnormal causing someone to set it forth as if it's wrong or artificial. Since you pointed out when they deal with Yosemite Ron like in interviews with his attorney going over phone records, etc... he's handcuffed? Don't know that I really care, if this is true, surely common sense tells me they would pat him down first, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong