The "Scouting" Email At Yale

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
There was an incident of an email listing 53 Freshman women which "rated" them sent out to various people at Yale. Officials at Yale say they could not determine the author of the email or location from where it was sent.

Does this email have anything to do with Annie's murder? Please discuss this here:

Annie was a third year graduate student. She would not have been on the freshman list.

There was an incident of an email listing 53 Freshman women which "rated" them sent out to various people at Yale. Officials at Yale say they could not determine the author of the email or location from where it was sent.

Does this email have anything to do with Annie's murder? Please discuss this here:

No.

It was a frat thing. Everyone is free to make what they want of it - and I'm sure you all will. IMO it's some frat guys, drinking topic, version of a Miss Freshman-Yale contest that went too far.

No.

It was a frat thing. Everyone is free to make what they want of it - and I'm sure you all will. IMO it's some frat guys, drinking topic, version of a Miss Freshman-Yale contest that went too far.

I agree with this. In my college there was a yearbook of sorts that showed all of the incoming freshmen, and all of the guys would sit around and rate all of the incoming freshman girls. I'm sure it occurs on every single campus.

I agree - no way it's related. First year people at Yale hang together in packs. Very little chance that any of them would have even made it over to the Amistad building - it's across a highway from the main campus and most students don't find their way over until their 2nd or 3rd years.

I agree with this. In my college there was a yearbook of sorts that showed all of the incoming freshmen, and all of the guys would sit around and rate all of the incoming freshman girls. I'm sure it occurs on every single campus.

I was going to write something about this, but I didn't want to scare the sleuthees. Yes, happens everywhere, all the time, frat's as well as sororities, work places on the DL, bikini beaches, and bars across the world.

Sorry.

I was going to write something about this, but I didn't want to scare the sleuthees. Yes, happens everywhere, all the time, frat's as well as sororities, work places on the DL, bikini beaches, and bars across the world.

Sorry.

**rolls eyes**
even great minds take time to emotionally mature.
thanks for being candid.

Annie was a third year graduate student. She would not have been on the freshman list.
I realize this, but is it possible she could have found the author and was going to turn him in? Just another possibility is all. ;)

We discussed it on the general thread and I wanted to mention it. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back