Laaaddddiiiieeesss! Heee'sss Siinnggllee and quite the catch!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
WARNING: May cause beverages to expel from the nostrils, may be embarrassing to laugh out loud if you're in a public place, may make you shut down the voicemail or answering machine and can cause death by laughing.

August 17, 2009

The reason some girls stay single - very funny!

This guy is a "class" act!

READ BELOW BEFORE LISTENING

The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.
The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.
After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.
Ladies: He is out there... :)

I might have oversold this. Most likely not though.

WARNING: May cause beverages to expel from the nostrils, may be embarrassing to laugh out loud if you're in a public place, may make you shut down the voicemail or answering machine and can cause death by laughing.

August 17, 2009

The reason some girls stay single - very funny!

This guy is a "class" act!

READ BELOW BEFORE LISTENING

The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.
The attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.
After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.
Ladies: He is out there... :)

I might have oversold this. Most likely not though.

The link doesn't seem to work.

LOL What a fool.

Thanks, SD - that was too funny. He's just the kind of guy all us single women are looking for - NOT!:)

I just threw up in my mouth...

:floorlaugh:

Thanks, SD - that was too funny. He's just the kind of guy all us single women are looking for - NOT!:)

"In fact I'm one of the few people in this area that doesn't have issues."

"You should look that up 'Passive Agressive Disorder'"

"I'm working on a screenplay."

Makes me very happy that I'm married.
The dude is skeery!

So am I to assume this great catch is still single?

Did she call him?

:)

VB

:sick:

So am I to assume this great catch is still single?

Did she call him?

:)

VB

:sick:

I'd be willing to bet everything I own that she didn't. :loser:

Can you imagine being that dude listening to the morning radio show and all of a sudden your message's to that woman are being broadcast across Toronto! :loser:

Now he's an internet sensation! :crazy: The funny thing is that usually notoriety attracts women. This kind of notoriety I'm guessing, notsomuch.

Can you say stalker! LOL

I don't think stalker really fits him. He gives up after two phone calls and it doesn't say anything about her being harassed.

I think "nutjob" is a much better description. Overinflated ego, amateur psychologist, has to turn away 7-10 women a day because he's choosy, delusions of grandeur did I miss any? :waitasec:

LOL . There is NOTHING wrong with him. It is killing him not to call her. How do you delete a number from a bussiness card?
I think it sounds like he is reading.

OMG :eek:. 6-7 women approach him a day :confused:. What? To tell him he's a serial killer??? He's a catch :no:. You poor single ladies run for your lives :runaway:.

This is the dude, if you are unfortunate enough to call him back, that will be in love with you before the first date is over. Next thing you know, you won't be allowed to talk to anyone, he will monitor your phone calls, tell you what to wear, what to eat and when, where you can work (if he lets you work), etc. etc.

He is scary - but from a distance - he is also very funny. Obviously - he doesn't need others to get his strokes......

Salem

This dude is a sex offender... Dimitri the Lover is actually James Sears (he was a dr... he assaulted some of his female patients). As Dimitri the Lover he runs an almost cult like gathering of men that come to hear him lecture on how to get women in bed.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/tag/james-sears/

http://jezebel.com/5020419/dimitri-...apons-stockpiling-and-psychiatric-evaluations

Oh dear God!!

From the Jezebel.com link;

Also from the website: (to clarify, they mean his website)

"Learn the secret physical, verbal and psychological techniques used by Dimitri the Lover to seduce, pleasure and sexually enslave women," says one of his program outlines.

Or this: "A man's 'basic operating system' is composed of 'rapist' and 'murderer' programs which have been hard-wired into his brain.

:couch:

:furious:

Well Dimitri "the lover" you've really made it so much harder for men to meet women. Especially "elegant" women.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back