Photo Images inside Garrido Home

Thanks for the reply openmind :)
hmmmm. I think it is strange, but I am not a cop.
That place was home to them for 18 years what if they had a favorite something there...
Anyway...
they will be reunited with their pets.
JC was brought back in the night to give a detailed account of what happened when & where, and I think if she wanted something before she left, she would have said so.

Yes I noticed that too it really jumped out at me. Amongst this pile of rubbish is what does appear to be a child's art work, which makes this even more heart breaking. :(

The Drawing could have been there for many years when JC was still a little girl... :(
But we also hears talk of small children....
I have a feeling that to pick up the rubbish it would be an added expense, so nothing ever got tossed it got piled into the back.
He never had to worry about anyone inspecting anything like children's toys that fall inot someones hands.
The only place his cars ever went when he was done with them is the dump.

JC was brought back in the night to give a detailed account of what happened when & where, and I think if she wanted something before she left, she would have said so.

Other than the pets, I might not want anything from that place especially once I realized the reality of that life and what those items represented. If she was my child, I would tell them I would replace anything they had left behind. But I could also see them wanting those things that had special meaning and could give them comfort.

Yes, those are they guys I was talking about, thank you for being so much less lazy than me and adding all this info:) :dance:

I've been watching Hoarders lately (comes on tonight) so I've been reading up lately.

Did anyone notice that something in the house was missing? The printing business supplies?

I think calling him a printer is an exaggeration. He was either a wholesaler or reseller of printed materials.

I've only heard of business cards, not sure what else they may have done.

I just watched a show on A&E called "Hoarders", about people who's homes are so filled with junk that serious intervention is necessary. in this episode a woman lost her children because of the mess while a guy's family threatened to toss him out.

The woman had a crew come in and cleaned the place up - but she put so much into storage that the court was unconvinced that her hoarding was under control. Her husband had to divorce her so that he could keep custody of the children.

After two days the guy kept having panic attacks about the stuff, and they only managed to clear the stairwell (where his wife broke her arm tripping over the clutter) and the kitchen table. He was kicked out, but nine weeks later his wife had a heart attack, so he's trying again.

Here's the link to the show information:

http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/

I just watched a show on A&E called "Hoarders", about people who's homes are so filled with junk that serious intervention is necessary. in this episode a woman lost her children because of the mess while a guy's family threatened to toss him out.

The woman had a crew come in and cleaned the place up - but she put so much into storage that the court was unconvinced that her hoarding was under control. Her husband had to divorce her so that he could keep custody of the children.

After two days the guy kept having panic attacks about the stuff, and they only managed to clear the stairwell (where his wife broke her arm tripping over the clutter) and the kitchen table. He was kicked out, but nine weeks later his wife had a heart attack, so he's trying again.

Here's the link to the show information:

http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/

I watch that show too. One lady was hoarding food. They tried so hard to convince her most of the food was no good. She still insisted it was edible even if expiration date has passed a long time ago.

I watch that show too. One lady was hoarding food. They tried so hard to convince her most of the food was no good. She still insisted it was edible even if expiration date has passed a long time ago.

"How much bacteria do you think would have to be in that to make you sick?" asked one of the organizers.

Statement from Gilbert R. Maines, lawyer to Nancy Garrido, from his website, http://www.maineslaw.com/6899.html

Friday, September 18, 2009

Release of Photos

Photos from the building inspection department have been released somehow to media. These photos have not been viewed by this office at this time, nor have they become part of the evidence in this case at this point. There still has not been any discovery released to this office by the district attorney nor from any other source. There can, therefore, be no comment on what has not been produced to this office.

Posted by Administration, 10:01 AM, Permalink
Comment (0)

There was an awful lot of junk in that back yard. We are talking 2 acres full of trash, sheds tents, old second hand toys, a pool three vehicles. Cost a lot to haul all that away.

In my opinion the living area was a mess partially because of being tossed and partially because they were not expecting company like they were when the pi came to visit. The kitchen sink area was probably that when prior to being tossed. If you look closely you see that the dishes truly are stacked and there are still dishes in the cupboards. They G's were hoarders. Also it is a pattern with child molesters to bring home gifts to their victims. 18 years is a lot of gifts which most likely came from garage sales not department stores. Granny probably kept the place tidy but once she was bed ridden the trash, garbage and excess used stuff just built up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back