All about Kristina Prevatt's jail house letter

YouTube - Haleigh Cummings Mother Crystal Sheffield on Geraldo Part 1 starts around 5:30 or so I think

That is the clip of part of the 911 tape and the part about had nothing to do with this isnt part of the 911 call it is clips from interviews that start right after the 911 call clip - it is a clip from the interview were RC states she didnt have anything to do with it - clip of Mistys interview talking about putting to bed at 8 pm etc - it is not the 911 call.

Thank you for providing the direct link to the video.

At about 5:20 is the beginning of the initial 911 call that Misty made.

At about 5:40 is where Ron says to Misty: " I had nothing to do with this. We're f--ked. I had nothing to do with this."

There is of course some truth to this, but there are some things you never forget :(

:parrot:

ITA... now if we were talking about Ambien, Halcion or one of the other "hypnotics" I could see it.. but not with Oxy's.

Who knows... If they're seriously considering this party angle (and they seem to have done, or why else would they have drained the pond? dunno if it's still on) they may be right mad at the people who published the letter and got Joe's name in the media because it may interfere with their investigation. But they can't come right out and say, we're mad because this interferes with our investigation, because that would be telling, so they latch onto the handiest available excuse, we're mad because this is sensationalizing. (But maybe we want the media to shut up before they give up all our secrets?)

I don't think they're looking for a living child in ponds, horse graves or in the woods. Shouldn't they be broadcasting her face and searching homes if she's alive?

Well, that was interesting. How does anyone know that this was spliced? just one sentence was put in the middle of the tape?

I would like to hear the tape from which it was taken...the part that says, "you had nothing to do with this..."We are f#$#d, I didn't nothing to do with this".... Where did that come from? How does anyone know it came from another tape and got inserted into the 911 call? Man, it sounded like he was coaching her..

Ron is saying she had nothing to do with this - it is a clip from another interview -it isnt him talking to Misty at all. Just like Misty talking about the 8pm time isnt part of the 911 call it is a clip from an interview she did. Neither of these statements are on the 911 call.

Thank you for providing the direct link to the video.

At about 5:20 is the beginning of the initial 911 call that Misty made.

At about 5:40 is where Ron says to Misty: " I had nothing to do with this. We're f--ked. I had nothing to do with this."

Ron is saying she had nothing to do with this - it is a clip from another interview -it isnt him talking to Misty at all. Just like Misty talking about the 8pm time isnt part of the 911 call it is a clip from an interview she did. Neither of these statements are on the 911 call.
where did the We are f#$#d come from? does anyone know?

Sounds to me like LE is ticked b/c putting this out there reveals their line of questioning with NayNay. Not that what is in the letter is completely true, but that is what LE was telling Nay, to fish around for real answers from her. Nothing wrong in questioning her like that. But, it does tip their hand, to people they didn't want their hand tipped to. JMHO, of course.

JMO.......but I think the title of this thread is extreme.

Wasn't Haleigh's inhaler found on the side of the road, along with NayNay's keys?

I have been reading along on this site since the Anthony case. I recently joined and this is my first post. Here is my problem with the oxy theory. If anyone else has already posed these questions, then i apologize.

First of all i was troubled by the lack of details regarding the night in question. When u take any type of painkiller the effects of that drug are not even noticable for 20 to 30 minutes. So how do they know she took oxy. If they all the sudden noticed her having a reaction it would have been at least (my opinion) 15 minutes from the time she ingested it. So how do they know it was oxy. Many things at parties like this could have caused a bad reaction. ie achohol and other illegal substances. So how do they know she took oxy? did she have some more in her pockets or something. were there pills near her when she reacted? The only other possibility is that someone actually saw her take the pills. If that is the case then there would have been plenty of time to call an ambulance or head out to the local hospital. I do not believe for a minute that every person at that party would have gone along with the "hide the evidence" activity. someone would have gotten her to medical attention. Now way a bunch of people are gonna let a girl die in front of them,regardless of the activities taking place at the party. Even amongst a bunch of druggies. it just doesnt make sense to me. Also, as far as the theory that they slipped her some to make her sleep, this doesnt pass the smell test either. People who are addicted to painkillers are not gonna give up even a few pills for a child to sleep. they are too expensve to purchase illegally and too difficult to obtain legaly on a large scale. Its my opinion that it would have taken at least 4 pills to cause a child to die. I just dont believe that 1 or two pills could have done it. the only other way i can see this happening is if she took oxy and someone gave her a drink of alchohol. this combination is extremely deadly and even a small amout of both could cause someone to stop breathing.

I have been reading along on this site since the Anthony case. I recently joined and this is my first post. Here is my problem with the oxy theory. If anyone else has already posed these questions, then i apologize.

First of all i was troubled by the lack of details regarding the night in question. When u take any type of painkiller the effects of that drug are not even noticable for 20 to 30 minutes. So how do they know she took oxy. If they all the sudden noticed her having a reaction it would have been at least (my opinion) 15 minutes from the time she ingested it. So how do they know it was oxy. Many things at parties like this could have caused a bad reaction. ie achohol and other illegal substances. So how do they know she took oxy? did she have some more in her pockets or something. were there pills near her when she reacted? The only other possibility is that someone actually saw her take the pills. If that is the case then there would have been plenty of time to call an ambulance or head out to the local hospital. I do not believe for a minute that every person at that party would have gone along with the "hide the evidence" activity. someone would have gotten her to medical attention. Now way a bunch of people are gonna let a girl die in front of them,regardless of the activities taking place at the party. Even amongst a bunch of druggies. it just doesnt make sense to me. Also, as far as the theory that they slipped her some to make her sleep, this doesnt pass the smell test either. People who are addicted to painkillers are not gonna give up even a few pills for a child to sleep. they are too expensve to purchase illegally and too difficult to obtain legaly on a large scale. Its my opinion that it would have taken at least 4 pills to cause a child to die. I just dont believe that 1 or two pills could have done it. the only other way i can see this happening is if she took oxy and someone gave her a drink of alchohol. this combination is extremely deadly and even a small amout of both could cause someone to stop breathing.

wow.....you raise some very excellent points. I never considered that it would take some time elapsing before the effects were noticeable. That is true with even over the counter medications. So one might speculate that someone must have known what drug Haleigh ingested to specify oxy's. I have to think on your points for a bit....but welcome to WS...buckle up it might be a bumpy ride!!

Went to the pharmacy to pick up the kidlet's tylenol (watch out, they recalled some of the infant tylenol, just adding that in) and asked my pharmacist about oxycotin. He said it's prescribed not very often because it's only for pain that is uncontrollble. I guess I'm asking if there is someone who has uncontrollable pain or has cancer that is in one of those families. I think they'd have that drug.

It's prescribed regularly for pain where I live, dental pain, broken limbs etc

I know 3 people who take oxycontin. around here it is only prescribed for long term pain, cancer, back pain, stuff like that. surgery, broken bones, dental work - you get hydrocodone or oxycodone.

I know 3 people who take oxycontin. around here it is only prescribed for long term pain, cancer, back pain, stuff like that. surgery, broken bones, dental work - you get hydrocodone or oxycodone.

:waitasec: OxyContin is the brand name of a time-release formula of oxycodone

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back