2009.25.09 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Jean Casares in for NG tonight. Reporting about LC being arrested in Tenn. for theft, forgery, etc, being held on a $10K bond. LC moved to Tenn. after her son was arrested for the gun charge. JC talking about the mystery woman seen at the St. Augustine newspaper office dropping off "information". Reporter saying the information was dropped off on behalf of a friend. Information is reported to be "volatile". LE not releasing contents. Letter had been addressed to the assoc. editor of the newspaper.

Does anyone have the link to watch NG online? My kids are watching a movie...TIA.

Gloria Allred, Ann Bremner on the panel tonight. GA saying of course LE would want to hear more information from LC about Haleigh's disappearance or why she believes MC holding back information. AB saying we usually don't see extraditions on forgery charges unless LE needs other information from LC related to something more important. Alan Ripka also on, saying the arrest will put more pressure on LC to talk to LE about Haleigh, but the crime of forgery will make her lose credibility relating to what she says about MC.

Art Harris on saying MC still not at home, with a friend out of town, RC doesn't want to see her.

Does anyone have the link to watch NG online? My kids are watching a movie...TIA.
I'm sorry Kat, but I don't. I'll try to type up as much as I can though! The show will be on again at 10pm ET too. :)

I'm sorry Kat, but I don't. I'll try to type up as much as I can though! The show will be on again at 10pm ET too. :)

Thanks Panthera!

I'll try to catch her on her second run :) I appreciate you give the blow by blows!

After commercial, showing more old video clips of RC/TN.

JC asking Pat Brown about if she were LE, whether she'd go to Tenn. to talk to LC now or wait for extradition. She's thinking LE is going over everything now that they could use to pressure MC/LC to open up. JC saying somebody knows something, the reward is $30K and nobody's talking. PB saying if only a couple of people know something, there isn't anybody to talk. PB can't see why RC would marry MC unless he knows something. JC asking why RC would be sticking by MC. Dr. Weinstock saying maybe he feels indirectly responsible because he left Haleigh with MC.

Caller asking where Jr. was supposed to be when MC was allegedly out partying and Haleigh ingested the Oxy.

More video clips of RC/TN.

Jean back talking about LC's arrest for check forgery. JC going back to caller asking about Jr. and she's going over the letter which says MC was out partying and Haleigh allegedly died from OD on Oxy. JC asking AH where Jr. would've been in this scenario. AH saying he could've been asleep, letter isn't considered totally bogus and LE is looking into the letter and theory. JC going over the part of the letter which says where Haleigh's body was allegedly put. It is the same pond that was being drained last Friday.

So they have been saying all day that the letter may tell what happened to HaLeigh and solve the case, but at the beginning of NG, they said that all the letter contains is a specific location to search. Which is it?

More video snippets.

JC talking to reporter Marlena Schiavo. LC will be in jail in Tenn. until FL LE comes and takes her back to FL. Maximum penalty of 15 yrs. if convicted on forgery charges. She was arrested last night and could be going back to FL next week.

JC talking to TJ Hart about the letter dropped off at the newspaper. Sealed envelope with assoc. editor's name on it. "Volatile" information but he can't release it.

JC talking to Pat Brown. PB saying a number of reasons to take letter to media instead of LE, could be for attention, or fear of LE and they have real information. Maybe from a psychic who thinks Haleigh is in a certain place. LE still has to follow up.

Sheeba in IL calling in!! :D "What if Haleigh & Jr. were at the party, having trouble keeping Haleigh in the car, etc, gave her Oxy to calm her down.....could've thrown Haleigh in a local lake or a cemetary with a fresh grave in it?"

Gloria Allred, Ann Bremner on the panel tonight. GA saying of course LE would want to hear more information from LC about Haleigh's disappearance or why she believes MC holding back information. AB saying we usually don't see extraditions on forgery charges unless LE needs other information from LC related to something more important. Alan Ripka also on, saying the arrest will put more pressure on LC to talk to LE about Haleigh, but the crime of forgery will make her lose credibility relating to what she says about MC.

Art Harris on saying MC still not at home, with a friend out of town, RC doesn't want to see her.

WOW Im new here but followed this case...OMG This is crazy. Everyday its something new. Thanx for info on NG. Interesting ..your last sentence. Was waiting for this to happen. :dance:

LoL OT: I think Sheba has a direct line? LOL

Another caller asking about early on investigation and if there was a vehicle MC could drive if an emergency. AH answering talking about the blue van. JC asking him if everybody was questioned in the beginning, and if all these people associated with MC were interviewed. AH saying there's probably a lot that LE has done that we don't know. AH saying LC has a first court appearance on 9/30 (extradition hearing).

WOW Im new here but followed this case...OMG This is crazy. Everyday its something new. Thanx for info on NG. Interesting ..your last sentence. Was waiting for this to happen. :dance:
Yes, maybe he's finally seen the light!! ;)

Yeah I was gonna comment on that in the other thread but it disappeared and said I didn't have access or something? Did I do something wrong? Where did that thread go? It says it was moved but when I click on it it says I don't have access or can't post there or something like that.

So they have been saying all day that the letter may tell what happened to HaLeigh and solve the case, but at the beginning of NG, they said that all the letter contains is a specific location to search. Which is it?

But how can we even believe that Ron doesn't want to see her and they're fighting? I mean when NG first reported this, we saw Ron and Misty playing kissie smoochie and grab azz in front of the house.

I don't know what to believe with this crew.

Yeah I was gonna comment on that in the other thread but it disappeared and said I didn't have access or something? Did I do something wrong? Where did that thread go? It says it was moved but when I click on it it says I don't have access or can't post there or something like that.

Nope you didn't do anything wrong, it did the same to me :) I believe it was moved down to The Parking Lot, or merged with the rumor thread down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine