Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I'm thinking about it, the more I like it, countzero. Maybe we'd start our argument with that list. "Here is the person we're discussing when we bring forth the other lists. This list is to show you what kind of person KC is in general. The kind that lies, steals, manipulates. When added to the other evidence (lists) a clear picture emerges of how far her lawless behavior extended and will conclusively show her view of others as 'expendable,' 'disposable' and 'to be used for her own ends' no matter the cost to them, including the cost of Caylee's very life."

Since she bragged in the jail video about not losing her temper once over weeks, and since we have seen her lose it on tape and since Lee has stated that she resorts to physical aggression, I think we can add O.O.C. temper to her list of traits.

The more I'm thinking about it, the more I like it, countzero. Maybe we'd start our argument with that list. "Here is the person we're discussing when we bring forth the other lists. This list is to show you what kind of person KC is in general. The kind that lies, steals, manipulates. When added to the other evidence (lists) a clear picture emerges of how far her lawless behavior extended and will conclusively show her view of others as 'expendable,' 'disposable' and 'to be used for her own ends' no matter the cost to them, including the cost of Caylee's very life."

Sounds like yet another psych thread.

Don't we already have a few of those going?

Hope I am asking my question in the right place.
Could Caylee's hair from the duct tape be matched to the hair found in the trunk of the car?

Hope I am asking my question in the right place.
Could Caylee's hair from the duct tape be matched to the hair found in the trunk of the car?

p. 3796 & 3797 of the discovery FBI reports say....the hair from the hair mat, matches the decomposing hair found in the trunk.

p. 3796 & 3797 of the discovery FBI reports say....the hair from the hair mat, matches the decomposing hair found in the trunk.

Thank you so much tweety. :blowkiss:
Can the defense claim it's from KC with any success at all?

Thank you so much tweety. :blowkiss:
Can the defense claim it's from KC with any success at all?

The hair from the trunk is a decomposing hair from a dead person, and the hair from the hair mass has been proven to be Caylee's through the root DNA, and the comparison of the hair mass hairs to the decomposing trunk hair have been concluded by the FBI to have come from the same SOURCE.

So, IMO the defense could not successfully claim that the hair from a dead person located in Casey's trunk, was in fact Casey's, and especially that the hair recovered from the hair mass found under Caylee's dead head was in fact Casey's hair. KWIM?

I'd venture to guess that the PROSECUTION could present those findings to prove that a dead Caylee Marie Anthony was inside Casey Anthony's trunk, but .....another reasonable explaination might be that Something that was in CONTACT with a dead Caylee, transferred that hair INTO her trunk. JMO

The hair from the trunk is a decomposing hair from a dead person, and the hair from the hair mass has been proven to be Caylee's through the root DNA, and the comparison of the hair mass hairs to the decomposing trunk hair have been concluded by the FBI to have come from the same SOURCE.

So, IMO the defense could not successfully claim that the hair from a dead person located in Casey's trunk, was in fact Casey's, and especially that the hair recovered from the hair mass found under Caylee's dead head was in fact Casey's hair. KWIM?

I'd venture to guess that the PROSECUTION could present those findings to prove that a dead Caylee Marie Anthony was inside Casey Anthony's trunk, but .....another reasonable explaination might be that Something that was in CONTACT with a dead Caylee, transferred that hair INTO her trunk. JMO

Yeah. It annoys the crap outta me when people put the remains of dead people into my car! ;-)

Thank you again.
I hope the prosecutors are successful in this trial. I want KC to suffer for what she has done, if she is capable of any human emotions at all.

Also Casey says for 31 days she searched and conducted her own investigation and was looking for Zani and Caylee.

The tapes show her buying camisoles, bras and beer and NOT searching.

Ya know, at times like this, I like to stroll through the FACTS. jmho

I remember watching these tapes and weeped, because it showed KC during the time her daughter was "missing". I saw that she was not in any distress, and that did it for me. (among other things)

I do hope they will be able to use these tapes at her trial.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17664021/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/17660816/index.html (this has the paper towel purchase)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17660819/index.html

Guess it would not have been in her best interest to pass a "help me, my child is missing/kidnapped" note along with those checks? You know, anything to bring attention to the FACT that she(Caylee,her daughter!) indeed was MISSING! I guess we can 'speculate' her only concern was that she didn't get busted for passing a bunk check.

moo

The wadded up paper towels found in Tony's trash in KC's car trunk might be as damaging as the duct tape. On them was a substance like pig or human decomposition. The substance was infested with maggots.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/jazlynsmum1/papertowelanalyis.png

There was no fruit in the Pontiac trunk. It sounds like the flies from this e-mail exchange are "coffin flies" which would mean the maggots were baby "coffin flies". There is no mention of any other kind of flies

Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 3:09 PM
To: Melich, Yuri (OCSO); Vincent, Michael (OCSO)
Subject: flies

Mike, forgot to mention something in my last email. I FINALLY got a call back from Dr. Neal Haskell, my entomologist friend, and he said that the ‘fruit flies’ may really be coffin flies and that might be significant. He said that if you still have them to please send them to him at the following address and he will check them out.

Dr. Neal Haskell
425 Kannal Avenue
Rensselaer, Indiana 47978

Arpad A. Vass, Ph.D.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4081493&postcount=1
IF there were only "coffin fly" maggots on the paper towels and no blow-fly maggots, as Dr. Vass said, that is significant. It shows Caylee was probably put in the pontiac trunk alive.

Expert: Woman may have been alive when container sealed

Only maggots found on Christine Smith's body were coffin flies http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2001/Jul-12-Thu-2001/news/16522550.html
Just putting Caylee into a trash bag would not have kept blow flies away.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=...Q&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=RPx1W2CaBN9s.2FiWa7ocA--

In one of the last motions from KC's defense, discovery from the entomologist was specifically requested. Could the entomologist hold the smoking gun that will prove aggravated child abuse and murder one?

Wadded-up paper toweling harboring fly pupae full of a substance consistent with pig or human decomposition (that was deemed by the report to be what attracted the flies) found in KC's car trunk inside of a trash bag from Tony's apartment.

The laundry bag from the Anthony house Caylee's body was found in.

The heart sticker.

The triple layer of duct tape wrapped tight around Caylee's mouth and nose with heart shaped adhesive glue over where Caylee's mouth would be.

Caylee's blanket in the trash bags with Caylee's body.

The mama doll and the car seat left behind in KC's car because KC knew she wouldn't need either of them ever again.

The text to Amy talking about the "getting rid of the smell from the 'animal' that was plastered all over KC's car".

And how sad is that? Caylee was just another animal to her. My son is my life and I just can't fathom what makes Mothers kill!

The wadded up paper towels found in Tony's trash in KC's car trunk might be as damaging as the duct tape. On them was a substance like pig or human decomposition. The substance was infested with maggots.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/jazlynsmum1/papertowelanalyis.png

There was no fruit in the Pontiac trunk. It sounds like the flies from this e-mail exchange are "coffin flies" which would mean the maggots were baby "coffin flies". There is no mention of any other kind of flies

IF there were only "coffin fly" maggots on the paper towels and no blow-fly maggots, as Dr. Vass said, that is significant. It shows Caylee was probably put in the pontiac trunk alive.

Just putting Caylee into a trash bag would not have kept blow flies away.

http://74.6.239.67/search/cache?ei=...Q&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=RPx1W2CaBN9s.2FiWa7ocA--

In one of the last motions from KC's defense, discovery from the entomologist was specifically requested. Could the entomologist hold the smoking gun that will prove aggravated child abuse and murder one?

In the 9/29 doc dump there was a note written by FBI stating they were willing to try to test the paper towels for DNA but thought it unlikely to work. Didn't see anything else about it. I wonder if they tested it and what the results were.

In the 9/29 doc dump there was a note written by FBI stating they were willing to try to test the paper towels for DNA but thought it unlikely to work. Didn't see anything else about it. I wonder if they tested it and what the results were.

Whatever was wiped up on the towels, like the stain, was probably degraded from being in the Pontiac trunk.

Heat and moist airtight environments are the enemy of DNA. That is why DNA evidence is not supposed to be put in plastic bags and left in hot cars. (http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/bc000614.pdf page 4) Casey did both.

That the stain had degraded to the point where DNA could not be extracted does not mean Caylee's body wasn't ever in the car trunk. There was an impression. The car stunk. KC was texting Amy about a dead animal plastered on her car.

Being sealed in 2 trash bags in a plastic lined laundry bag in the Pontiac trunk in Florida during the summer is the worst possible environment for DNA. Then there was some cleaning by the 'rents on July 15/16.

That is everything you're not supposed to do to DNA and then some.

jmo

You are welcome. Discussing the legal probative value of evidence tends to create confusion. Most cases are actually based (and won) on circumstantial evidence. You will remember a certain poster trying to discount ccsl evidence in the Scott Peterson case. This was silly because most criminals aren't stupid enough to commit crimes in front of cameras or witnesses. Also, physical evidence is not necesarily direct evidence - another fact that can be confusing.

Eve

I guess this is what I'm harping about. The reality of all of this. I couldn't find the exact thread to put this rant on. Sorry. There is SO MUCH of both types of evidence to consider. A lot of folks say "it will be a battle of the hired guns" that seals KC's fate. I personally believe the physical evidence will play a huge part too, as it should.

There are a ton of unanswered questions for us. And maybe for the SA and the defense as well. Yes, KC is legally innocent until proven quilty in a court of law. BUT we see what we see, and hear what we hear in the discovery and we, or I guess I should say "I" can't help but question the A's behaviors, especially KC. To yer average Joe (or Jane) it isn't so average. This keeps us (I) enthralled.

The behaviors of the family will, imo also play just as an important role as the physical evidence. It's been hashed out to infinity and beyond on 9+ psych. threads here alone.

IOW-if JB & Co. know the absolute truth? This would give them the upper hand as in - when the SA says such and such happend and this is why this is..... The perp knows, and can tell her entourage -uh, no it didn't, it went down like this...... Is this going on? Pardon if this has been discussed.

btw-even though the duct tape had an employee's dna on it - LE,FBI ect. have what is known as contamination sheets for people to sign before they touch the evidence that is to be examined. Right? I can't remember the exact name of said form, in case something like this happens.

Just like when you have to make a big decision in your life, you make a list of pro's and con's. The Jury will have to put their blinders on, start fresh, and go through these pro's and con's and weigh them :smiliescale:eek:n the scales of justice, I pray, for Caylee.

OT here. PS. I luv the peeps here at ws. When this trial is over. I have an idea for a little silly something for corp. Eric Edwards. I would like to have a welder take a ratchet and put dates and times all over it. And call it the EE ratchet award. Whaddaya think? Done a ramblin'

im sorry...im so far behind on the reading....but i found this...and was wondering if this has been talked about?
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm

at the top of the page it says

*together read "BIG TROUBLE comes small"*
*Several items that appeared to be part of a child's pull up pants*

then it goes on to talk about the skull, duct tape...etc.....

then...

at the very bottom of the page after all the other stuff.....and a couple pics.....and then it goes on to talk about the southernmost outside shed and then you would have to continue onto the next page....but....it has a note at the bottom of the page
it says, with a black line above it...............

*NOTE: The word "packages" was found at the scene where the bags were recovered*.

does this mean that part of Caylee's shirt ( the iron on word "packages") was found inside the garage at the Anothonys house while they were searching and found the laundry bag and black plastic bag? :eek:

if this is true....that would link the crime scene to the house

i wasnt sure where to post this....i also posted in the shirt thread....

TakeNote- I can't find anything on the link other than the Sheriff's Dept home page....?

im sorry...im so far behind on the reading....but i found this...and was wondering if this has been talked about?
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

at the top of the page it says

*together read "BIG TROUBLE comes small"*
*Several items that appeared to be part of a child's pull up pants*

then it goes on to talk about the skull, duct tape...etc.....

then...

at the very bottom of the page after all the other stuff.....and a couple pics.....and then it goes on to talk about the southernmost outside shed and then you would have to continue onto the next page....but....it has a note at the bottom of the page
it says, with a black line above it...............

*NOTE: The word "packages" was found at the scene where the bags were recovered*.

does this mean that part of Caylee's shirt ( the iron on word "packages") was found inside the garage at the Anothonys house while they were searching and found the laundry bag and black plastic bag? :eek:

if this is true....that would link the crime scene to the house

i wasnt sure where to post this....i also posted in the shirt thread....

TakeNote- I can't find anything on the link other than the Sheriff's Dept home page....?

im sorry....i gave the wrong link at first....working on two case at once...i changed it above
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21184243/detail.html

OOPS! Ignore me. Got my evidence numbers mixed up.

Disregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member