2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Or just out "cruising" - seriously, people are always texting as they drive now! Crazy, huh?

Could it be possible that that it was an accident? Maybe he hit her with his car? As for someone's earlier comment about the doors not working, he may have put her in the trunk.

Or maybe they didn't find what they were looking for. It will be interesting.
I am also wondering if any "new" potential complaints will come about now that his name is out there. I mean like potential victims of any attemped/assaults over the last 8 or 9 years!

I am wondering the same thing! I am not going to be surprised to see more.
I am really miffed at that mother who did not stand up for her daughter ! I call BU*L***T ...:furious:
It sounds that her friendship with this kids mother was more important then her own daughter ! That is a huge no no in my book!
One of my best friends counsels children and adults that are victims of sex assault and molestation, she would be knocking on this ladys door giving her an earful !
This kinda stuff is not unusal, the denial of parents...OK i'll quit ranting now...

on pg 3, last paragraph, someone said they saw the white sports car with loud exhaust on Maple St. about 10:00 pm.

OMG this poor little girl. I could see her looking at this guy pulling up in a small white sports car. Maybe to her it was hot (with the loud muffler and all that. and he offered her a ride home.

I am wondering the same thing! I am not going to be surprised to see more.
I am really miffed at that mother who did not stand up for her daughter ! I call BU*L***T ...:furious:
It sounds that her friendship with this kids mother was more important then her own daughter ! That is a huge no no in my book!
One of my best friends counsels children and adults that are victims of sex assault and molestation, she would be knocking on this ladys door giving her an earful !
This kinda stuff is not unusal, the denial of parents...OK i'll quit ranting now...

I know it makes me sooo angry.

NOPE.

This is very disturbing. VERY.

I did not go back to read, but does anyone know if the tomato garden was dug up?

Very sick to say but I was thinking along the same lines. Is there any information if the ground where the tomatoes were plants was dug up and cadaver dogs used? Were the better tomatoes due to having been fertilized by decomposition. Feel bad even typing this............

Maybe they are going to file charges on the rape or attempted rape of the 12 yr old 9 years ago. I wonder about the statute of limitations? It would be a start and get him off the street!

If they don't, I'd sure as heck like to know why not!

these are some things that stood out to me...and i asked my self ...
why would LE be looking for that:

ammunition
fire arm casings?
fire arm residue
belonging to a fire arm club or any record of attendance to a gun range
any surfaces or items containing fire arm residue
any thing that has to do with a fire arm

tool marks to include surfaces or items containing tool marks

shoe and tire prints to match the crime scene

items utilized to hide evidence of a violent crime
cleaning products, cleaning tools, shovels, trowels and other tools used for digging

handwriting to include handwriting impressions visible on paper and other items

travel documents including hotel bills, airplane tickets, bus tickets, maps, gas receipts, any records for planning a trip

i think LE have a crime scene....they just dont have Lindsey :(
I believe these items are on a standard search list so that if they find anyting in the category they are covered by warrant to take it. The items listed are not necessarily specific to this search....but specific to all searches. Occasionally if they have a clue on something they are specifically looking for it will be listed in addition to the standard list.

I believe these items are on a standard search list so that if they find anyting in the category they are covered by warrant to take it. The items listed are not necessarily specific to this search....but specific to all searches. Occasionally if they have a clue on something they are specifically looking for it will be listed in addition to the standard list.

oh i didnt know that.....i thought they wrote down the things they were looking for...thanks :)

What got me was that the little girl's mom was STILL LYING about it to this day! What the *)$# is wrong with her? Hopefully the fact that the girl FINALLY was able to tell LE what happened to her will help her heal!

Yes, I agree with this. Standard stuff in a murder investigation.

I knew it. Run out to take my son to the hospital, come back 10 pages behind. ~sigh~
I can sleep when I'm dead, I guess.

YES. She said the text messages stopped at 926pm. He did call someone on 9/27 at 0111 hrs which lasted 2 minutes. I wonder who he called? He never called anyone again till 0626 hrs that morning on 6/27. Im sure LE could gets pings from his cel right?

I think the call at 0111 came into his phone from the girl in Ellensburg. ??

Ok, I am trying to put down what we know...

2 properties were searched last weekend
1st one was 149 Foreman Rd where the family lives
2nd was the vacant house at 185 Sand Creek Rd.

A neighbor "Hardy" is referenced in the search warrant on pg 9. I find his name in whitepages and his address is 173 N Sand Creek Rd which is 345 feet from the vacant house. Is this the neighbor DG had the BBQ with on 6/26? And the location where the tomatoes plants are?

I knew it. Run out to take my son to the hospital, come back 10 pages behind. ~sigh~
I can sleep when I'm dead, I guess.

LOL! i know what you mean! i was busy for a while, come back and the SW had been released. i've caught up but being on ET...i'll miss everything after i go to bed tonight. i'll be 20 pgs behind in the morning.

:(

I think the call at 0111 came into his phone from the girl in Ellensburg. ??

Well the SW says ______ received a cellular call from a subject identified as _______ at 1:11 am.

Ok, I am trying to put down what we know...

2 properties were searched last weekend
1st one was 149 Foreman Rd where the family lives
2nd was the vacant house at 185 Sand Creek Rd.

A neighbor "Hardy" is referenced in the search warrant on pg 9. I find his name in whitepages and his address is 173 N Sand Creek Rd which is 345 feet from the vacant house. Is this the neighbor DG had the BBQ with on 6/26? And the location where the tomatoes plants are?

Yes, im pretty sure.

could be they were on the radar from the get go....

Hi Nurse, It said the first week they thought she was a runaway or had injured herself somewhere and needed help {or SS}. Then they realized she was in harms way and looked into her being abducted. I'd have to read the SW again, but don't know when the gal from Ellensburg came forward, but at the end of July is when they started making real advances in the case and had him on their radar. Oh, they had someone who had seen his car that night who reported it and think that was before the gal came forward.

We need to write all these things out in a list to keep track of how the case developed. I think they were looking at this guy right away, at least it is the feeling I came away with. xox

The family insists he was home at the time. Surely they would know if he were home or not?

I'm still seething over the issue with the other little girl. I'm sorry, but I think he should be arrested for that! Thanks to the little girl's mom's wonderful parenting, I doubt the charge would stick, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back