POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check it out peeps....u need to think thru before u post. The POI is Dale...not his mom, not others he knows...please refrain from naming them, it's not fair. Do not post their personal info, names, mie (again, for the hundreth time, me kee is broke, the one before z) no mie spaces. People can sleuth it and see for themselves.

What if ure cousin did something like this...next thing u know u're life is upside down cause u happen to be his friend on facebook.

We need to be fair.

If someone isn't mentioned in MAINSTREAM media..do not post their info. U will get timed out for this after this warning.

Just thinking now would be a nice time to bump this post. I slapped my own hands earlier for posting what I knew I shouldn't have posted. I like so many of you have seen some really wonderful, hard work go straight out the window because the tread was so beyond repair, it was pulled. Don't want that to happen here.

This is interesting...it seems the local paper is referencing the poster on the other site that has taken up for the family.

<snip>

A person identifying him or herself as a friend of the man&#8217;s family in an online forum said the family has always cooperated with investigators and has actively tried to help with the search for Lindsey.

&#8220;Someone has found someone to blame,&#8221; the poster wrote. &#8220;This is ridiculous.&#8221;

The poster said the family has been upset by the allegations and has had people trespassing on the property since the searches were launched.

&#8220;This is all utter nonsense,&#8221; the poster wrote.

Lindsey Baum is 4-foot-9 with brown eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a blue shirt and jeans when she disappeared.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/03/local_news/doc4ac708ecc05e8423735653.txt

Well, let her spin it, it is much too late. That poster brought all the crime boards straight into the info we needed all along.

The part of that article that is most useful:

When contacted by investigators, the man reported he had been at a second job in Olympia on the night of the disappearance, according to the warrant. The man&#8217;s supervisor at that job told investigators the man was suspended during that time and could not have been working.

eta: WHY was he suspended? It is a youth camp, no?
For what reason was he suspended from a youth camp???

The family member/friend or whatever that posts on the forums, WS & the other one, has got to know we (WS) will pick this thing (crime/POI) to the bone! WS has some of the most brilliant, dedicated, minds in all of cyberspace. I feel for his family, I truly do. I mean no one sets out to raise a criminally minded human being. But if Golder is responsible for Lindsey's disappearance I know we (WS'ers) will sleuth him to the very pit of hell and back again to get to the truth. We will be as delicate as possible for the family's sake but the truth hurts and that my friends is what we are about, getting to the truth in order to bring peace and closure to Lindsey's family. For those innocents caught in the crossfire, I apologize in advance but I personally and I believe WS collectively wants to find the truth and most of all we want to find Lindsey. She is by far the most innocent of all.

What a great way to say it, thanks!
Because the Mom is a fellow poster, she no doubt understands this, although it is going to be very hard on her when she reads it.

Hi Momtective, I wonder if LE has the thought Lindsey was alive for a couple of hours after she was taken and was taken to a place similar to, and things done to her in a similar way as to the girl DG tried to rape back in 2000?

At first I thought it was odd LE included the 1:11 call made TO him in the early morning of the 27th, but as you are thinking, it could well tie into placing him wherever she was disposed of - if that is the case. IMO

ETA: Maybe that was his Modus Operandi in accosting younger girls, and the trauma of it excited him as well as it being sexual.

Hi scandi: That could be exactly right - his mo might have become more refined, and then dropped back to being sloppy. I'm sure LE wants to figure that out...perhaps by making Dale public, LE thought others might come forward bringing accusations of the last 9 years or so. I'm pretty sure that if he groomed, barricaded, and tried raping at the age of 14, he didn't lay low and do nothing for the next 9 years. just a thought.

Well, let her spin it, it is much too late. That poster brought all the crime boards straight into the info we needed all along.

When contacted by investigators, the man reported he had been at a second job in Olympia on the night of the disappearance, according to the warrant. The man&#8217;s supervisor at that job told investigators the man was suspended during that time and could not have been working.

Hi Amanda - Your photo album is awsome, thanks so much for doing all that work for us sleuthers.

Regarding your question: Some would say - oh the poor guy, he had two jobs and was just exhausted, how could anyone be perfect at work when so overwhelmed...his brother recently left and such changes in life will make one weary. The same excuse for his failure to remember what he did that Friday night - BBQ, Beehive, youth camp??? I say - this is a high profile case and nobody should flip off LE or the FBI and if they do - this is what happens, guilty or innocent, he brought this on himself - I don't give him any excuses!!! :furious: mho

There is a camp at Black Lake (I believe it's Black Lake) near Olympia. I'm wondering if that is the camp he worked at and also if Lindsey's body might be recovered in or near that lake.

Wow...my daughter was just there last weekend on a youth group retreat. I'll have to ask her more about it. The director said he was off for two weeks. Did they work things out and he still works there?

The affidavit says he was suspended from working there for misbehavior.

Wow...my daughter was just there last weekend on a youth group retreat. I'll have to ask her more about it. The director said he was off for two weeks. Did they work things out and he still works there?

From Affidavit: The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009. When asked if she was certain, she said she was because she had suspended Golder for two weeks prior to June 26, 2009 for misbehavior. She said she had been involved in a traffic collision and could not walk. She said while she was recuperating at home other employees in the camp kitchen telephoned her and complained that Golder was not doing his work and was being disruptive. She said she telephoned him and told him to go home for two weeks until she could return. She said she told him he needed to take that time to think about whatever he really wanted to work at the camp or not. She stated that she had sent Golder home for a shift at a time without pay in the past for misbehavior. Golder later confirmed that he had been suspended from June 7, 2008 through June 27, 2009. He returned to working at the camp on June 28, 2009.

Why am I thinking he worked in the kitchen at the camp? I saw that somewhere...I think. :crazy:
:doh: it's right there in the post I just made from the affidavit.

Well she said it was mostly just youth group people, but there were employees that cleaned up and cooked food. Her cell phone has no battery, but she said she took video of the camp grounds and some pics too. I showed her POI pic from page 1 but he didn't look familiar.

Well she said it was mostly just youth group people, but there were employees that cleaned up and cooked food. Her cell phone has no battery, but she said she took video of the camp grounds and some pics too. I showed her POI pic from page 1 but he didn't look familiar.

What's the name of the camp milliac?

From Affidavit: When the records were analyzed it was learned that Golder was texting and calling a number in eastern Washington repeatedly from about noon on 06-26-09 until 9:26pm. There was in excess of 50 contacts to this number that suddenly stopped at 9:26pm. ___________received a cellular call from a subject identified as ___________at 1:11am (06-27-09) that had a duration of 2 minutes. After that he did not make a call until 6:12am. This is contrary to the pattern of cell phone usage shown _______. He normally has frequent cell phone activity until at least midnight to 1:00am each day.

In these calls to/from Calica on June 26th specifically at 9:26pm and June 27th at 1:11am...I'd really like to know what the conversation was, what Golder's demeanor was, what he was doing and where he was at at the time of these calls. Pings should show the general area where he was. I believe this almost 3.5 time frame will be critical in the investigation and in locating Lindsey's remains.

i agree.....i was thinking the same thing when i read it on the WS info

fingers crossed that LE have or is doing it now!!!! then i want the to call TESS and get going on it!!!

Hi Momtective, Do you read that as she called him at 1:11 am like I do? It is just the way the affidavit reads.

ETA: Is that 1:11 time when you think he was disposing of the body?

i want to know what that 2 min call was all about....and why the didnt talk longer then that?????

i read it as he got a call from girl friend!!

and if you guys are already talking about this....sorry....im trying to catch up :)

i want to know what that 2 min call was all about....and why the didnt talk longer then that?????

i read it as he got a call from girl friend!!

and if you guys are already talking about this....sorry....im trying to catch up :)

Maybe no answer and she left a VM

I think cell pings may be difficult in this very rural area, especially if he was in the deep woods...??

there might be a larger area of tower space's but....if he was another part of the state....like another city or county....they would at least be able to go from there :)

there might be a larger area of tower space's but....if he was another part of the state....like another city or county....they would at least be able to go from there :)
Let's hope so!
Check you PM's.

So about this person who has taken up for the POI and his family....I haven't seen a response from them addressing the alleged SA reported against the POI years ago. And I haven't seen, as of last night, anyone asking about it. It's like the big white elephant in the room everyone is ignoring over there. Or are those questions too sensitive and being deleted?

ETA: I'm very curious as to whether an "excuse" has been offered up for that like the other "excuses" offered so far?

So about this person who has taken up for the POI and his family....I haven't seen a response from them addressing the alleged SA reported against the POI years ago. And I haven't seen, as of last night, anyone asking about it. It's like the big white elephant in the room everyone is ignoring over there. Or are those questions too sensitive and being deleted?

ETA: I'm very curious as to whether an "excuse" has been offered up for that like the other "excuses" offered so far?
I read where this spokesperson states it was a lie...that the girls mother even said it was untrue.. Hmmmm..... (yet the daughter tells LE is was true..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88