POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Affidavit: The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009. When asked if she was certain, she said she was because she had suspended Golder for two weeks prior to June 26, 2009 for misbehavior. She said she had been involved in a traffic collision and could not walk. She said while she was recuperating at home other employees in the camp kitchen telephoned her and complained that Golder was not doing his work and was being disruptive. She said she telephoned him and told him to go home for two weeks until she could return. She said she told him he needed to take that time to think about whatever he really wanted to work at the camp or not. She stated that she had sent Golder home for a shift at a time without pay in the past for misbehavior. Golder later confirmed that he had been suspended from June 7, 2008 through June 27, 2009. He returned to working at the camp on June 28, 2009.

I have been gone for awhile, so please forgive ignorant questions.
Is it noted anywhere that when he returned to work on June 28 that he looked as though he had scratches on his face, or arms?
I ask this b/c Lindsey's mom said Lindsey would have fought, and that she had long fingernails. tia

I have been gone for awhile, so please forgive ignorant questions.
Is it noted anywhere that when he returned to work on June 28 that he looked as though he had scratches on his face, or arms?
I ask this b/c Lindsey's mom said Lindsey would have fought, and that she had long fingernails. tia

Oh, It's great to see you again Yosande. ;} I don't remember reading about that except they let him go at the Beehive because of all the publicity. He was due to go back to the camp on July 29th and haven't heard anymore. I did read he has lost both jobs but it is not verified. xox

This just hit me like a ton of bricks...Fish boy is a landlord! He rents to the guy that is growing tomatoes with him. Fish boy lives in the Shop, correct and rents his house to the other guy? Anyone else here follow our astros? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09

Sorry, I have made a mistake and need some help deciphering this portion of the Affidavit. I don't know who the Landlord is, who the tenant is or who Ralk is. Here's the link to the pdf Affidavit http://www.kirotv.com/download/2009/1002/21186351.pdf
Red is an assumption on my part. This is very confusing.

On 08-26-08 investigators saw Golder in McCleary and contacted his about this case. He was asked to relate everything he had done from the time he got up on 06-26-09. He wrote a brief paragraph about going to a neighbor’s house Brinton Bowen’s next door and planting tomatoes and having a BBQ. He said he went home about 9:00pm to watch television, but “passed out” and woke up in the morning. He claimed that he had been home and had not been in the town of McCleary that night. He claimed not to know Lindsey Baum and had never seen her before.

Further investigation revealed that _________dy (Hardy as in Marc Hardy 1XX N Sand Creek Rd McCleary, WA 98557-9403 name search provides address)
resides in a shop on his (Brenton or Hardy's not sure which one's) property outside of the town of McCleary. He rents the house on the property to a subject named ???????? either Brenton rents to Hardy or Hardy rent to Brenton), Hardy or Brenton was interviewed and it was learned that he planted his garden near a garden that Golder had planted. Both gardens are located between the house and the shop on the property. Brenton Bowen or Hardy? stated that he had planted his garden the last week of May or the first week of June. He said that Golder had planted his garden weeks before he did. When asked why he was sure of this he said it was because he and Golder had discussed the progress of their tomato plants. He said that his had developed into much better plants than Golders, even though they were planted later. He said that until the evening of Wednesday August 26, 2009 or Thursday August 27, 2009 he had only seen Golder at(looks to be the top of the letter “H” Hardy’s) shop maybe once or twice all summer. He said that after those dates ______ sometimes _____________- _______________ Dale had been at Hardy’s residence talking to him almost every evening. The increased visits coincide with Dale or whoever lives in the shop being interviewed on 08-26-09. Ralke described (Could be Hardy, Brenton Bowen or Dale but I don't think it's Dale) as having some mental issues that may be due to alcohol and or drug abuse. He said he can be manipulated into believing things that did not occur.

Investigators interviewed the guy with mental issues???. He stated that he had a BBQ on 06-26-09. He said Golder and a woman named Stephanie??? had attended. Investigators believed she had been at Ellensburg, on 06-26-09 when Golder was present. She agreed to meet with investigators in person for an interview.

So Stephanie Calica was in McCleary on June 26th!

Y'all please elp me figure this out.

Sorry, I have made a mistake and need some help deciphering this portion of the Affidavit. I don't know who the Landlord is, who the tenant is or who Ralk is. Here's the link to the pdf Affidavit http://www.kirotv.com/download/2009/1002/21186351.pdf

On 08-26-08 investigators saw Golder in McCleary and contacted his about this case. He was asked to relate everything he had done from the time he got up on 06-26-09. He wrote a brief paragraph about going to a neighbor’s house Brinton Bowen’s next door and planting tomatoes and having a BBQ. He said he went home about 9:00pm to watch television, but “passed out” and woke up in the morning. He claimed that he had been home and had not been in the town of McCleary that night. He claimed not to know Lindsey Baum and had never seen her before.

Further investigation revealed that _________dy (Hardy as in Marc Hardy 1XX N Sand Creek Rd McCleary, WA 98557-9403 name search provides address)
resides in a shop on his (Brenton or Hardy's not sure which one's) property outside of the town of McCleary. He rents the house on the property to a subject named ???????? either Brenton rents to Hardy or Hardy rent to Brenton), Hardy or Brenton was interviewed and it was learned that he planted his garden near a garden that Golder had planted. Both gardens are located between the house and the shop on the property. Brenton Bowen or Hardy? stated that he had planted his garden the last week of May or the first week of June. He said that Golder had planted his garden weeks before he did. When asked why he was sure of this he said it was because he and Golder had discussed the progress of their tomato plants. He said that his had developed into much better plants than Golders, even though they were planted later. He said that until the evening of Wednesday August 26, 2009 or Thursday August 27, 2009 he had only seen Golder at(looks to be the top of the letter “H” Hardy’s) shop maybe once or twice all summer. He said that after those dates ______ sometimes _____________- _______________ Dale had been at Hardy’s residence talking to him almost every evening. The increased visits coincide with Dale or whoever lives in the shop being interviewed on 08-26-09. Ralke described (Could be Hardy, Brenton Bowen or Dale but I don't think it's Dale) as having some mental issues that may be due to alcohol and or drug abuse. He said he can be manipulated into believing things that did not occur.

Investigators interviewed the guy with mental issues???. He stated that he had a BBQ on 06-26-09. He said Golder and a woman named Stephanie??? had attended. Investigators believed she had been at Ellensburg, on 06-26-09 when Golder was present. She agreed to meet with investigators in person for an interview.

unless the guy who was kinda mental was directed to give those answers by DG

Hi, I'm really tired, but did notice what I think are two typos in that Affidavit:

1} The beehive is between 5th and 6th on Maple. GH dispatch told me it was between 6th and 7th on the south side of Maple.

2} It said Dale had been suspended from June 7th 2008 until June 29th 2009. We know that can't be right. That could have been a typo. xox

Hi, I'm really tired, but did notice what I think are two typos in that Affidavit:

1} The beehive is between 5th and 6th on Maple. GH dispatch told me it was between 6th and 7th on the south side of Maple.

2} It said Dale had been suspended from June 7th 2008 until June 29th 2009. We know that can't be right. That could have been a typo. xox

Those are not mine...lol...mine are many I'm sure but those are typed just as they are in the Affidavit...

I doubt she was in McCleary on the 26th..I bet he is confused about the date.. She was probably at his house during the time she was known to be in McCleary.

This guy gets nervous with people driving near his house. He lives around a lot of trees and areas he would be familiar with. I wonder how well that area has been searched around the property line?

Useless observation warning:
I find it hard to believe the POI never even saw Lindsey like he says. I mean, McCleary isn't that large and they both live there. You would expect him to at least know the name, at least the last name. I don't know, it just seems like a guilty party's blanket denial of everything. MOO

I doubt she was in McCleary on the 26th..I bet he is confused about the date.. She was probably at his house during the time she was known to be in McCleary.

I don't know about this. In the affidavit, she originally said she had not see DG since 2002. After more discussion, she admitted that she had been in McCleary during July.

The one thing that does backup that she was NOT there are the 50 plus phone calls/texts to her number on June 26th that stopped at 9:26 p.m. So, if this is not SC, then it may be interesting to find out who it was and if the woman lived anywhere near 5th, 6th, Maple or Mommsen Streets.

Maybe he gave the woman a ride home and that is how he saw Lindsey on her own?

Salem

I don't know about this. In the affidavit, she originally said she had not see DG since 2002. After more discussion, she admitted that she had been in McCleary during July.

The one thing that does backup that she was NOT there are the 50 plus phone calls/texts to her number on June 26th that stopped at 9:26 p.m. So, if this is not SC, then it may be interesting to find out who it was and if the woman lived anywhere near 5th, 6th, Maple or Mommsen Streets.

Maybe he gave the woman a ride home and that is how he saw Lindsey on her own?

Salem
When I read the affidavit I took it to mean that before seeing him in July she hadn't seen him since 2002. Not that she lied about seeing him. :waitasec: Now that I read it again....it does seem to open that to question.. Did she talk to LE more than once though and later tell them she had since seen him in July? (and she actually hadn't seen him since 2002 during her first talks with LE?...who knows) Sketchy details.

With all the lies by SC and DG, and all the weird stuff on the other forum about posting the SW and explanations... I just feel in my gut he is the one responsible.

One thing tho is that if SC did tell LE what DG said to her the day after Lindsey went missing - why would they still be involved with eachother? - which IMO they still are (if you read her moods on myspace).

Who does Fish run with, when he isn't working around children or old folks? Does he have some pals who share his interest in cars? Wonder what he does when he isn't working? And, with whom?

(edited for stupidity)

Just thinking.... is it possible for the public to go to the court and get a copy of the complete sw and affidavit without all the names blanked out? Did the media blank them out, or is that the way it is given to the public?

DG's MS has a message from SC on 06/26/09 at 7:30 saying Hi (siting from memory may not be exact). Don't think it was she at the BBQ with DG, timeline doesn't fit.

DG's MS has a message from SC on 06/26/09 at 7:30 saying Hi (siting from memory may not be exact). Don't think it was she at the BBQ with DG, timeline doesn't fit.

Yes, it was on 6/26 at 6:59 pm and she says "Hi, You".

I do not believe she is the one at the BBQ.

im not good at looking up address, and such

so i cant link the info that i found out....and need someone to connect the dots for me :biggrin:

dale's girlfiends myspace had a comment form travis t and about dales name walters changing ......i believe travis t is dales cousin....i believe his mom is tena's sister-inlaw....and they live accross the street from each other.....could someone look up the parcel and such to say....yes....that is correct :)

her last name is the color of a cloud w*it*
first namw starts with t
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads