POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a pix of the lots in relation to one another:

Thanks Elepher, Can you clarify for me:

* Which house is on that tax lot you show on your map owned by TG?

* And the second tax lot owned by TG {et all} that lies adjacent to the south of the one you show on your map is where the other house is. On that tax lot is the other house which was searched all the way on the west side of the property where there is more road frontage? There is a chunk taken out of that second tax lot TG owns that has quite a bit of road frontage.

Thanks

Thanks Elepher, Can you clarify for me:

* Which house is on that tax lot you show on your map owned by TG?

* And the second tax lot owned by TG {et all} that lies adjacent to the south of the one you show on your map is where the other house is. On that tax lot is the other house which was searched all the way on the west side of the property where there is more road frontage? There is a chunk taken out of that second tax lot TG owns that has quite a bit of road frontage.

Thanks

Will do in a sec - will do a better pix and repost. The house on the tax lot belongs to RW and TW (TW being the person that is pizzed in SC's ms comment section).

Can someone PM me the names on that property record? Do we know the name of the renter also?

The renter is either BB or MH. Is either of them on the land parcels?...Never mind, I looked and they are not.

The renter is either BB or MH. Is either of them on the land parcels?

I found it interesting they left some in like the ones you posted and Stephanie's, but left out the name of the gal he went with to the BBQ! What is up with that?

This is a satelite view of the two properties:

20 Old Sand Creek Road = Parcel 180523230020 = RW and TW

149 Foreman Road = Parcels 180523230040A and 180523230040B = TG

Not sure this is helping as the maps at the assessment site will not let me zoom in even though it is shown as a feature so the old run down house is not showing and I will be Danged ...

just noticed that the Parcel 180523230040B on the assessment site used to show that old house with the dog in the driveway along with the boat - guess what - it doesn't show that picture any more. I swear that picture was on the assessment site before - now isn't that odd that the pix has been removed.

Not sure if I am helping or hindering at this point - going to see if I snagged a pix of the old house before the pix was taken down.

Geezzzzeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• Satelite of TW and TG lots.jpg
    Satelite of TW and TG lots.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 26
According to the other site, TW is the SIL to TG. Not sure if I missed that in reading here, or if that's not been said here also. (Several sources there are saying that, although now I guess TW is saying that's not true - it seems another rant was posted on MS...so who knows)

BB is listed on white pages as being at 149 Foreman.

149 is T Golder's property where Dale lives. So who lives in the danm shop? M, Dale, or B? MH is listed at 173 N Sand Creek Rd...isn't that strange if they are neighbors?

149 is T Golder's property where Dale lives. So who lives in the danm shop? Marc, Dale, or Brenton? Marc Hardy is listed at 173 N Sand Creek Rd...isn't that strange if they are neighbors?

We will have to peel the layers on this one a bit me thinks. I am going to poke around a bit .......

173 Sand Creek Rd looks like a rental property as the land is registered to a couple who reside in Olympia (TJK and NK). So it is likely that Marc Hardy is the renter based on the address given for Marc. And the property is next to TG.

Hope this helps a little bit.

Attachments

• 173 Sand Creek Rd Marc Hardy.jpg
    173 Sand Creek Rd Marc Hardy.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 29
173 Sand Creek Rd looks like a rental property as the land is registered to a couple who reside in Olympia (TJK and NK). So it is likely that Marc Hardy is the renter based on the address given for Marc. And the property is next to TG.

Thanks Elepher50!

So who was LE referring to in the PCA, besides MH? MH is the one who may have mental health issues? Who told the Detective that?

Thanks for that Elepher and to Jules as well. It is now starting to fall into place. xox

LOL .... I am as lost as ever but can do searches and put up map pix - glad it is helping with this puzzle.

It would be my best deduction at this point that the person renting the shop at 149 Foreman is BB who was living in a place called Bonney Lake in November 2008. .

I wonder if MH's middle initial is T and he has links to Aberdeen?

Is the name Tiffany ringing any bells with anybody who has been following Lindsey's case closer than I have?? Just wondering ...........

Is Bonney Lake near Lakewood? Ringing a bell with me for some reason.

One thing I have found odd in my snooping thru Myspace .. I have identified several extended family members and close family association profiles which have DG's mother, brother etc. on friends list....but not DG. Wonder if he was removed from some? or was never added? Probable Uncle Golder.. mood was set the day before yesterday to "betrayed" and his 3 sons moods now say sad, depressed....although one says "evil"... Name search reveals related to Dale. I believe the 3 sons are dale's cousins.

Marc Hardy used to live at the same address as the folks in Olympia who now own the property that Marc Hardy is residing at .... 173 Sand Creek Road. Marc was born in July 1955. And it is Marc T. Hardy.

Is Bonney Lake near Lakewood? Ringing a bell with me for some reason.

About 1 hour 9 minutes from McCleary to Bonney Lake. Here is a bing map:

ETA: Yes, Lakewood is on the way to Bonney Lake from McCleary.

Attachments

• Bonney Lake to McCleary.png
    Bonney Lake to McCleary.png
    965.8 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics