2009.10.6 - Nancy Grace Exclusive with Ronald Cummings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be holdin my breath. lol. However I would love to hear what he has to say. I hope he is on the show tonight.

Bumping this up for the show.

Good evening :seeya: Nancy's "bombshell" announcement ~ RC filing for divorce!!

(good for you, RC! MOO)

He's not coming out and saying why. I am telling you I have a feeling something has gone on down there & he just simply can't say anything.

RC says Haleigh's inhaler was still at the house after she went missing.

(Well, that settles a little question regarding what TN was referring to about something Haleigh needed being missing ~ but still doesn't answer what TN was referring to!)

Ron says they [he and Misty] can't go out, say to a restaurant, without being stared at or questioned. Nancy says, "Are you saying that's why you're getting a divorce because you can't go to a restaurant?!" Her tone is that snotty "are you kidding me?" tone, and Ronald laughs.

I'm telling you, Nancy's going to crack if he doesn't open up to her. Look out everyone! lol

Did you catch his first answer ~ because everybody stares at them when they're out together??? :waitasec:

Yep, he sure does like to dance around questions and avoid saying anything tangible. Makes you wonder.

He's not coming out and saying why. I am telling you I have a feeling something has gone on down there & he just simply can't say anything.

Yep, something did happen. Nancy Grace told TN that it did not look good for them that they were still singing praises for Misty. So, on to plan B. Separate from Misty......................Now we are waiting to see Plan C.

If Ron does not share his dirty laundry, it won't surprise me... he didn't when KP had Crystal on NG, trying to expose Ron as an abuser, and he didn't when Geraldo went off on him. Ron just tends to skate around all issues... in my eyes he has always done that.

Wonder why Ron does not have an attorney with him, unless he is sitting just off camera?

If Ron does not share his dirty laundry, it won't surprise me... he didn't when KP had Crystal on NG, trying to expose Ron as an abuser, and he didn't when Geraldo went off on him. Ron just tends to skate around all issues... in my eyes he has always done that.

Still waters run deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member