2009.10.09 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think if poor caylee were poisoned, she'd be vomiting quite a bit? Duct tape to casey's rescue? I'd love to know what the toxicology reports are on that crystal light bottle with brown liquid

I wonder if that brown liquid was sugared up poison? (in the crystal light bottle found in the bag with caylee)

Until this doc dump, I thought the bottle was near the bag, not in the bag. If it turns out this bottle has evidentiary value, then I think it was put there deliberately to mislead LE. Noone, not even KC, would be stupid enough to accidentally leave that bottle inside the bag with Caylee's remains.

Having said all that, I hope I'm completely wrong. :)

Not knocking anyone, and I'm just as horrified as the rest regarding what's happened to poor Caylee, but I do wish more discretion would be used pertaining to lashing out regarding her "acne" and "cellulite" etc. There are a lot of young people with similiar afflictions who undoubtedly read these forums. It's hard enough for some of them to deal with not being "perfect" without having to read these comments that ridicule and belittle others as well who suffer from such inflictions. JMHO.

I would like to know more about the "Whitney Laundry" bags, and if they were sold in a set? This has been talked about before, but no conclusive evidence to date.

The fact that she was in one, and a different shaped one was found in the garage at the A home, is HUGE. I had never heard of these before this case!

You can bet Cindy knows. IMO.

Thanks. Just thinking that if Tinker and Tilly are anything like my dogs, the porch rug lit up because of dog pee.

That was my first thought too. Of course, they are not puppies any more are they? And with Cindy being a neat as she is, would she leave a rug laying around that the dogs had peed on when they were younger? And would these older dogs still be peeing on the rug? My dogs would explode before they peed in my house on my rugs.

Until this doc dump, I thought the bottle was near the bag, not in the bag. If it turns out this bottle has evidentiary value, then I think it was put there deliberately to mislead LE. Noone, not even KC, would be stupid enough to accidentally leave that bottle inside the bag with Caylee's remains.

but she was stupid enough to dump the body just down the road.
nothing she does makes sense..Poor caylee

We're talking about Casey. :waitasec:

Not knocking anyone, and I'm just as horrified as the rest regarding what's happened to poor Caylee, but I do wish more discretion would be used pertaining to lashing out regarding her "acne" and "cellulite" etc. There are a lot of young people with similiar afflictions who undoubtedly read these forums. It's hard enough for some of them to deal with not being "perfect" without having to read these comments that ridicule and belittle others as well who suffer from such inflictions. JMHO.

I think these things have been mentioned because of the COMPARISON to how she was before she was jailed. Her image and looks were more important to her than her own daughter. And its interesting to see the change in her apperance now that she has no control over her environment. JMHO.

ETA- I have cellulite and what we call "flubbs" in my family. I am not offended the mention of the perps physical attributes.

New news to me, that the crystal light bottle with brown liquid was found inside the same trash bag as Caylee. :eek:

I don't see that. I thought the crystal light bottle with the brown liquid was found in the bag of trash in Casey's car.

13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4153952&postcount=399"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - REVISIT from September: the trash bag in Casey's car trunk[/ame]

There was a Gatorade bottle with liquid found where Caylee was disposed of, but it wasn't in the same bag.

Sorry if my comment offended anyone but just so you know......I have cellulite.

The words will spell out 'Big trouble comes in small packages'.It was theorized Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says.

That theory suggests that the murderer wanted someone to read the phrase. Nobody could ever read it if the remains were never found. Her body was not buried, nor was there any determined effort to conceal or place at great distance. Look how close the body was to the house. Not even buried. Just laid there next to a path inside a bright white laundry bag. Anyone would think that this place would be one of the first areas searched for her body. The person placing it there must have realized it would be found very soon after any organized search was started. Circumstances produced something else (not officially found until Dec), but the person dropping off the body there could not have anticipated that, could they?

Is the theory that Casey wanted Caylee's body found and wanted everyone to know what the words on her shirt read as?

One item struck me as odd that was found with Caylee. Why would there be a 'winnie the pooh hellium balloon' with the remains. I can understand the blanket, but the balloon seems to be odd. What do you all think?

I understand your frustration, and you're right.

Having said that, and I can't speak for anyone else, only myself, while I would never dream of belittling most people, especially self-concious teens, I AM ridiculing Casey Anthony - and no one else. She is a baby murderer and she is fair game in my books - warts, acne, eye brows and all.

"The letters found with Caylee's remains are believed to be from the shirt she was wearing. The words will spell out 'Big trouble comes in small packages'. The words 'packages' and 'in' were recovered at the crime scene while the remaining words were with the remains. It was theorized Caylee was intentionally placed in this shirt because of what it says".

:eek:

55398d769861ed12a2812eb2c1935b66_me.jpg

m_781a169e3c3c4589afc0136d24b2a202.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads