Teresa and Ron's Complete 180 in Misty's Involvement.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it shady as hell that Ron and his mom now think Misty had something to do with Haleigh gone missing? I mean Teresa was on Nancy Grace last Thursday saying she believed Misty had none thing to do w. Haleigh gone missing. Over the weekend news broke that Ron and Misty are getting a divorce. This Monday Teresa then tells Mike Brookes she now believed Misty was full of it and that she's not telling the truth. Nancy then has Ron on her show a few days later and he is also thinking Misty is lying. It's just been a WTF moment for me. I can't get it off my mind. Any theories as to why they both did a 180? I think both know what happened to Haleigh & now that LE has gotten closer to figuring out what happend they want away from Misty. They don't want to be in the middle of it & want LE to find out they know what happened. It is just weird to me.

JMO. These people have known all along. Why the lies? Who knows. It hasn't helped obviously.

I don't think it has been quite so sudden a 180 as it might initially appear. Yeah TN in particular has been mouthing the words of support for Misty, but it has been more and more obvious that she was cracking, and was simply in denial for awile now. She pretty much said a few weeks ago that she had to believe and support Misty and her story, because to do otherwise meant that Hayleigh was dead and was never coming home. Her only hope of believing Hayleigh could be coming home was to try and force herself to believe Misty's lies. And nobody could swallow that sort of bile indefinately... except maybe Cindy Anthony.

But yeah they have known all along. Ron married Misty because "It was what Hayleigh would have wanted". Ummm that's something you do and say when the child is dead. The same thing with his Tatoo of Hayleighs face on his leg. That is a memorial, plain and simple. You do not tatoo your 4 year old childs face onto your flesh unless you know they are dead. It's just not a normal reaction to a missing child. It is a perfectly normal reaction to a the loss of a child to untimely death.

Tn has orchestrated the wedding and now she is orchestrating the separation. She is also the one who puts out all the gossip and now she is going on tour with her son. She is the force to be reckoned with.

Tn has orchestrated the wedding and now she is orchestrating the separation. She is also the one who puts out all the gossip and now she is going on tour with her son. She is the force to be reckoned with.

Or so she thinks Whisperer.. We here at ws see through her.. I am sure most ppl see her games she is playing even LE... have to remember she worked around LE for awhile .. (I don't know how long) but LE knows this also.. She might think she has one up on us and LE but she is like a clear box.. see right through it.. and its not pretty.. jmho

TN really needs to give it up..She and her son aren't foolng anyone. And Misty IMHO is one stoopid stoopid girl if she thinks they care anything about her and aren't trying to shove her under the train...JMO

I don't think there has been anything more to their support other than wanting to keep her close. To not upset her so she would relax and spill it, slip at some point, etc. Trouble is they have supported MC so much that it began to make them look like they were part of the "what really happened to Haleigh" and they realized that. The entire country is watching this case as they are the CA case. There is no where to hide and whatever they thought they were going to accomplish by keeping her around their kitchen table has revealed a girl that only SEEMS to be something she's not. The only time I've seen a sincere emotion in Misty is when she's talking about Ron. I believe in her mind, she wanted to be girl #1, not girl #2. The rest, I'll leave to the imagination.

It's just difficult for me to understand how everybody in that family could be that fooled by a 17 y.o. girl for 7 or 8 months. Maybe the "dawning" started a while back, and they're just now starting to reconcile their suspicions. IDK... it's easier to see things when you're watching it played out on t.v. and on these boards, than it is when you're right in the middle of it.

It's just difficult for me to understand how everybody in that family could be that fooled by a 17 y.o. girl for 7 or 8 months. Maybe the "dawning" started a while back, and they're just now starting to reconcile their suspicions. IDK... it's easier to see things when you're watching it played out on t.v. and on these boards, than it is when you're right in the middle of it.

I don't think it's so much that they were "fooled" but rather they didn't want to let her out of their sight. They possibly had to come off to Misty and to others that they trusted her word when in their gut they knew there was something else there they needed to be close to. You get more with honey, if that makes any sense.

I don't think there has been anything more to their support other than wanting to keep her close. To not upset her so she would relax and spill it, slip at some point, etc. Trouble is they have supported MC so much that it began to make them look like they were part of the "what really happened to Haleigh" and they realized that. The entire country is watching this case as they are the CA case. There is no where to hide and whatever they thought they were going to accomplish by keeping her around their kitchen table has revealed a girl that only SEEMS to be something she's not. The only time I've seen a sincere emotion in Misty is when she's talking about Ron. I believe in her mind, she wanted to be girl #1, not girl #2. The rest, I'll leave to the imagination.
TN & Ron have been severely criticized for going along with and supporting Misty, with the apparent reason of keeping her close and hoping for her to relax and supply information that will lead to Haleigh. For whatever reason, they have come to realize that this tactic was not working and have started to disengage from her and disassociate. Although it took awhile, it is hard, as txlady2 says, to be objective sometimes when you are in the middle of the situation.

Here's what I find so bizarre - now we find out that TM tried the exact same tactic! By his own admission, he used DS to befriend and get close to Misty, hoping for her to relax and supply information that will lead to Haleigh. Does this sound familiar...?

So what gives?

- To be consistent do we severely criticize TM? Or is it okay for him to do this but not okay for TN & Ron?
- Is TM in cahoots with TN and Ron and this was just another step in the attempt to get Misty to crack, just like the LDT's, voice analysis, and hypnosis?
- Is the divorce another attempt to get Misty to break or has Ron really reached the end of his rope with her?
- Now that DS has been "outed" and Misty's lawyer has quit, who does Misty have left for support?
- What the heck do they do now, (TN, Ron, TM, etc.)??
- If PCSO, FDLE, the FBI, TM, MN, TN, GGMA, RC, and Misty's family have all tried in every way imaginable to get her to be honest and consistent about what happened the night Haleigh was taken, and they have been not able to get this 17 year old girl to change the basics of her story, maybe she really was passed out and truly does not know what happened and is telling all that she can remember! If so, then if LE may not be any closer to finding the truth about Haleigh and may have been barking up the wrong tree. The biggest question of all is will LE finally start looking more closely and seriously at other people and possibilities to solve this case?

IMO, Ron and Tn has lost some of the control that they had over Misty. They tried to keep her from family and friends and now Misty has this NEW friend, going back and forth to Orlando. Misty is being Misty. TN and Ron thought they would be able to hold her down, keeping her informed on script changes and such. But now Misty is doing her own thang, and Ron and TN can't stand it.

IMO, Misty did a 180 on them and now she runs the show. Ron and family retalliated by doing a 180 on her. We're still in game mode folks!

A thoughtful post. Green bits are my additions.

TN & Ron have been severely criticized for going along with and supporting Misty, with the apparent reason of keeping her close and hoping for her to relax and supply information that will lead to Haleigh. For whatever reason, they have come to realize that this tactic was not working and have started to disengage from her and disassociate. Although it took awhile, it is hard, as txlady2 says, to be objective sometimes when you are in the middle of the situation.

Here's what I find so bizarre - now we find out that TM tried the exact same tactic! By his own admission, he used DS to befriend and get close to Misty, hoping for her to relax and supply information that will lead to Haleigh. Does this sound familiar...?

So what gives?

- To be consistent do we severely criticize TM? Or is it okay for him to do this but not okay for TN & Ron?

I don't have anything against TM trying it if he thought it might work. I assume that his plot did not place an already traumatized child who had lost his sister in Misty's constant presence, possibly putting him to further danger from her or her friends, and in subjecting him to a strange mindgame in which he was being told to love and trust somebody who the adults around him didn't trust (mixed messages) and who quite possibly wasn't worth it and would leave in a few short month's time anyway, thus causing him further loss, if there was real attachment.

- Is TM in cahoots with TN and Ron and this was just another step in the attempt to get Misty to crack, just like the LDT's, voice analysis, and hypnosis?

I thought maybe he might have been but after listening to the tape in which he basically tells his opinion of Ron along with Misty I don't think so, it doesn't sound like he's in cahoots with Ron. JMO. I'd think he'd be a bit kinder about Ron if they were plotting together.

- Is the divorce another attempt to get Misty to break or has Ron really reached the end of his rope with her?

If it was the end of the rope why did they both leave the door open for reconciliation further down the road when they talked about the divorce?
He said something about having heard people say he enabled Misty and fine, now he divorced her, go find his daughter. IMO it sounded like a dare, a taunt, directed at LE.

- Now that DS has been "outed" and Misty's lawyer has quit, who does Misty have left for support?

Good question. Not an awful lot of people.

- What the heck do they do now, (TN, Ron, TM, etc.)??
- If PCSO, FDLE, the FBI, TM, MN, TN, GGMA, RC, and Misty's family have all tried in every way imaginable to get her to be honest and consistent about what happened the night Haleigh was taken, and they have been not able to get this 17 year old girl to change the basics of her story, maybe she really was passed out and truly does not know what happened and is telling all that she can remember! If so, then if LE may not be any closer to finding the truth about Haleigh and may have been barking up the wrong tree. The biggest question of all is will LE finally start looking more closely and seriously at other people and possibilities to solve this case?

I do hope they look at all possibilities but IMO it has been established credibly by now that Misty is a liar. There are the inconsistencies and the shifty body language and the failed lie detector tests and the way she changed her story and the evidence that the police says doesn't match her account and even Ron apparently said that she was lying about the beds, and we saw her lying in that airport tape and now her lawyer says she lied to him too, and her own family says she's probably lying... In my opinion what happened to Haleigh may well involve other people but the explanation must somehow factor in that Misty wasn't telling the truth, because I just don't find any credibility in the other scenario that she was telling the truth but everybody else is just too dim to understand it. Physical evidence says she didn't tell the truth. Why?

All of this is one BIG coverup and the game these people play is a "save your own behind."

IMO, if it came down to it, TN woud turn on RC if it meant saving her own skin; and vice versa.

I don't have anything against TM trying it if he thought it might work. I assume that his plot did not place an already traumatized child who had lost his sister in Misty's constant presence, possibly putting him to further danger from her or her friends, and in subjecting him to a strange mindgame in which he was being told to love and trust somebody who the adults around him didn't trust (mixed messages) and who quite possibly wasn't worth it and would leave in a few short month's time anyway, thus causing him further loss, if there was real attachment.

I thought maybe he might have been but after listening to the tape in which he basically tells his opinion of Ron along with Misty I don't think so, it doesn't sound like he's in cahoots with Ron. JMO. I'd think he'd be a bit kinder about Ron if they were plotting together.

If it was the end of the rope why did they both leave the door open for reconciliation further down the road when they talked about the divorce?
He said something about having heard people say he enabled Misty and fine, now he divorced her, go find his daughter. IMO it sounded like a dare, a taunt, directed at LE.

I do hope they look at all possibilities but IMO it has been established credibly by now that Misty is a liar. There are the inconsistencies and the shifty body language and the failed lie detector tests and the way she changed her story and the evidence that the police says doesn't match her account and even Ron apparently said that she was lying about the beds, and we saw her lying in that airport tape and now her lawyer says she lied to him too, and her own family says she's probably lying... In my opinion what happened to Haleigh may well involve other people but the explanation must somehow factor in that Misty wasn't telling the truth, because I just don't find any credibility in the other scenario that she was telling the truth but everybody else is just too dim to understand it. Physical evidence says she didn't tell the truth. Why?

(snip, bbm) Agree. TM wasn't in bed or sleeping w the enemy, nor exposing Junior to continued risk. Different situation entirely. JMO

:parrot:

I don't think it's so much that they were "fooled" but rather they didn't want to let her out of their sight. They possibly had to come off to Misty and to others that they trusted her word when in their gut they knew there was something else there they needed to be close to. You get more with honey, if that makes any sense.

They weren't fooled?? Ron had to marry her, after a public proposal, just to keep her close. They all praised her as being the best mommy and the best g/f Ron ever had. She was put up on a pedastal for months. If that's got anything to do with honey, then there's such a thing as pouring way too much honey on... it will make you sick.
Their little house of cards is collapsing around them now.

Does anyone else find it shady as hell that Ron and his mom now think Misty had something to do with Haleigh gone missing? I mean Teresa was on Nancy Grace last Thursday saying she believed Misty had none thing to do w. Haleigh gone missing. Over the weekend news broke that Ron and Misty are getting a divorce. This Monday Teresa then tells Mike Brookes she now believed Misty was full of it and that she's not telling the truth. Nancy then has Ron on her show a few days later and he is also thinking Misty is lying. It's just been a WTF moment for me. I can't get it off my mind. Any theories as to why they both did a 180? I think both know what happened to Haleigh & now that LE has gotten closer to figuring out what happend they want away from Misty. They don't want to be in the middle of it & want LE to find out they know what happened. It is just weird to me.

I don't believe for a second that Ron or his mother know what happened that night or who has Haleigh. I think that they have had doubts way deep inside for a long time but the failed polys and refusal to talk to LE have finally reached the surface of their minds and they have started to doubts. I think they believe that Misty knows more then she is telling. Whether is covering for someone or just doesn't want to tell who was at the mobile that night or admit that she left the kids asleep by themselves...she knows something that could provide leads for LE.

I believe that these doubts have led to the divorce between Ron and Misty.
A person couldn't help but have doubts when their spouse fails every poly that she takes. We don't know what Misty has told Ron but I doubt that she has been truthful with him from the beginning. I believe that he really did want to believe her all along but the doubts won't leave him alone now.

Ron has been cleared in this investigation. It has been proven that he was at work and got off work at his regular time and reached home after 3:00 a.m.
The only way he could know anything is if Misty told him and I don't believe for a second that Ron would keep info to himself if it was info that would help find his little girl.

Is it possible Ron married Misty to keep her quiet and not rat him out? Could he be the guilty one? Just thinking out loud. Now Misty has a new friend with money and doesn't need Ron anymore, could she possibly turn on him. Or maybe Ron and Misty are both guilty and had an agreement not to talk. To me Ron has always acted a little strange also, along with Misty. I think TN is keeping quiet for both of them.

Is it possible Ron married Misty to keep her quiet and not rat him out? Could he be the guilty one? Just thinking out loud. Now Misty has a new friend with money and doesn't need Ron anymore, could she possibly turn on him. Or maybe Ron and Misty are both guilty and had an agreement not to talk. To me Ron has always acted a little strange also, along with Misty. I think TN is keeping quiet for both of them.

I think you are exactly right!

He would not be divorcing Misty if they had an agreement to keep quiet. This divorce ups the chances of either of of them spilling the beans.

If this is what HaLeigh wanted (how morbid)....is this also confirmation that HaLeigh is not coming back, ever? (cuz IF she does, she will not see her Daddy and Misty being married but learn of their divorce) If this is what Haleigh wanted, they'd stay together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back