Benjaman Kyle - Those who need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at each one of these men.
I do not think any of them are BK.
Why?

Perry C: Hair parted on wrong side. Chin too squared.
Jeffery M: To me, does not look like BK at all.
and lost at sea.
Michael M: He does not have the look of BK.
Although he was in college, he was into music and
wanted to be a d.j. and sure seems like his roommate
killed him.
Ronald G: His face is too square.
Robert C: Nose is not the same.
Titanic H: Had a broken nose. Broken finger.
Benjaman does not look like his nose has been broken.
IMO, as always.

Thank you CW!!! I tell you why I like it-the shape of the ear and the shape of the jaw for starters. If they got an accurate weight for Branton, then BK is 40-50 lbs heavier right now... Is he too young? I have heard from a whole lot of people who think BK might be closer to 50 if he lived any part of an indigent lifestyle while he was missing.

So hmmmmm-should we break this one out?

I'm one that isn't sure he's as old as everyone thinks he is.
While at radiology yesterday, the nurse was my hubby's age; hate to say it but she looked a lot older then 54.
I'm also following some girls blog, she's the same age as me and looks 15 years older.

I'd still love to see someone take the missing photos, cut the faces out, then take an age regression pic of Ben, slide his face in, so that the hair looks like it's on Ben.

As far as hair parting; the part depends on the style/year. I used to do hair, people did not want their natural part, instead they wanted us to style the hair different. With my hubby, some pics his "bangs" are back, in others it falls on his forehead.

David Branton - does anyone have ties to contact the site to let them know the age is probably wrong? I also don't believe he was 21.

I agree. To me BK looks in his mid to upper 40's --55 at the oldest. Even though he has lost his hair, he still has a youthful look about him. My husband is 45 and looks older than BK (seriously). He does not seem to have the health problems that older people have; high blood pressure, high cholesterol (he may have these, but according to the ME report, they considered him a very healthy man.) What if he is younger than everyone thinks? If he has been missing since he was a boy from his family, they would have no clue even if they saw him on tv that he was their family. I think while starting from scratch, we should also expand the age parameters as well. Wouldn't BK love it if he found out he was only 45, not 55 or 60!

I'm one that isn't sure he's as old as everyone thinks he is.
While at radiology yesterday, the nurse was my hubby's age; hate to say it but she looked a lot older then 54.
I'm also following some girls blog, she's the same age as me and looks 15 years older.

I'd still love to see someone take the missing photos, cut the faces out, then take an age regression pic of Ben, slide his face in, so that the hair looks like it's on Ben.

As far as hair parting; the part depends on the style/year. I used to do hair, people did not want their natural part, instead they wanted us to style the hair different. With my hubby, some pics his "bangs" are back, in others it falls on his forehead.

David Branton - does anyone have ties to contact the site to let them know the age is probably wrong? I also don't believe he was 21.

I feel he is in his 50's; it would explain why he wasn't drafted if he's the age everyone thinks he is.

Is anyone here familiar with Project Jason? Has anyone checked their forum out to see if anyone matches Ben?

I also did a search & do not see him listed.
Perhaps if Believe speaks to Ben again, she can suggest he add his information there.
They have registration disabled. It may be hard for him to join but will probably be worth it to get his story out.

This was sent to me by Zaha:

Robert William Fisher
DOB: April 13, 1961
POB: Brooklyn, NY
Weight: 190 lbs
Build: Medium
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Complexion: Light
Sex: Male
Race: White
Nationality: American
Occupations: Surgical Catheter Techician, Respiratory Therapist, Fireman

robert william fisher.jpgrobert fisher.jpgrobert fisher 3.jpg

These were sent by Zaha also:

Paul Joseph Harmon:
Dates of Births used: August 11, 1942; August 11, 1939; July 12, 1947; August 4, 1942; August 11, 1943
POB: Chicago, Ill
Height: 5' 11"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Sex: Male
Weight: 175 lbs
Race: White
NCIC: W610103376
Occupations: Pharmaceutical salesman, Horse rancher, Laborer, Marketing Consultant
Scars and Marks: None known
Remarks: Harmon has lower back pain which is treated with spinal manipulation. He has a droopy or disfigured left eye as a result of a motorcycle accident. He is known to wear eyeglasses. Harmon is extremely health conscious, and use to work out with weights daily, maintaining a youthful physical appearance.
Harmon has a sociopathic personality and is prone to erratic personality changes and violence. He is an avid gambler who maintains an extravagant lifestyle.
Harmon has ties to Washington, New Mexico, California, and Nevada. He may have also traveled to Europe, Ireland, and the Caribbean in the past.

harmon1.jpgharmon2.jpg

I am thinking that adams apple is pretty prominent...the nose is almost right but BK's has a hook to the tip...jmo.
I am so glad that you mentioned this. I was wondering if the adam's apple is prominent after a surgery in that location? Anyone know?

Thanks for ruling these 2 out .. it was driving me crazy!! LOL

I am so glad that you mentioned this. I was wondering if the adam's apple is prominent after a surgery in that location? Anyone know?

My thought was maybe it was removed because I read that BK has a scar line going across the front of the neck above the collarbones.

Oh well, glad that Fisher is not BK:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member