2009.08.05 State Deposition of George Anthony

Just started reading GA's depo
Did we know he was married before he married
cindy?

Just started reading GAs depo
Did we know he was married before he married
cindy?

I'm just pulling it up. Yes, he was married before. Now, there's a lady who could probably write a book...

how come pdf files are sooo hard for my puter to open....uggg...

am i doing something wrong?

thank you all for posting some of the things here :)

hey never mind....it did it...:)

KC and Cindy have always been best friends but KC was a daddy's girl. Lee gravitated more to Cindy.

I'm a slowish reader (esp. reading a PDF, I'm of an older generation heh) but I saw on page 80 that KC had forged a check out of her brother LA's bank account when she was in high school.

Did I read that right? Strange GA doesn't remember much about the details.

Sorry if this had been covered in Caylee's forum, I don't follow this case as closely as others here do, I just stop in and read your discussions about the doc dumps :blushing:

I am just on page 60 and GA is already lying....KC and Cindy were ALWAYS best friends.
These depos are going to be the biggest load of crap EVER. Funny that Ashton explained to GA that the only way he could be prosecuted for something incriminating in this deposition was if he perjures himself henceforth...i.e. the trial. BUT he can also be brpught up on perjury charges for his SWORN GRAND JURY TESTIMONY which I cannot wait to see.

O..M..G... his children never went through the baby googoo gaga stage - they always communicated.
Son of a bisquit eater....KC came OUT OF HER MOTHERS WOMB TALKING.......ain't she just a miracle child.......

I hope I don't get banned while reading these because I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF.........

I am just on page 60 and GA is already lying....KC and Cindy were ALWAYS best friends.
These depos are going to be the biggest load of crap EVER. Funny that Ashton explained to GA that the only way he could be prosecuted for something incriminating in this deposition was if he perjures himself henceforth...i.e. the trial. BUT he can also be brpught up on perjury charges for his SWORN GRAND JURY TESTIMONY which I cannot wait to see.

TO wait until you hit about page 80 ---- my my my. wow.

On page 88~ Off topic but GA is reminding me of that GWTW character Prissy ~

I don't know nothin' 'bout no stolen money. <said in Prissy's voice>

Page 121 Line # 20...."If she's not working or if----well let me put it this way"

Um looks like he slipped up there when discussing the problems he and CA we having. One of which CA wanting to handle KC. GA upset because...wait for it.......KC not working!!!!!!!

Here's a link to the depo:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

I didn't know that George had 3 sisters. Where are they now? Have they been active in KC's life as her only aunts? I'm just curious if George's family were close with him and his kids or not.

Didn't something come up in an email early on in the case (maybe it was one of the emails or internet postings from CA brother?) that made claims of a reference to a sister of GA that had some mental issues or something?

Page 134 Line 3 Regarding Suicide Note....

"I blame myself for her being gone. You know for months, as a matter of fact, for a year or so, I brought stuff up, only to be told not to be negative."

You all are speed readers. I'm just on page 64 and so far everything is perfect. Perfect divorce, perfect prenatal period, perfect birth, perfect student, athlete, perfect supervision, perfect discipline for not-worthy-of-mention disobedience and now I getting ready to find out why it was just such a perfect life and child. . . Apparently because they have such perfect communication ~ Didn't even have to start with baby talk.

But what are you all telling me? Does all this perfection fall apart in less than 20 pages? What on earth could be wrong with this perfect picture?

Page 89...

There was tension between Cindy and KC after KC used Cindy's Bank of America. But, KC was working hard to win back Cindy's trust by promising to work harder and being more responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back