People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Jaycee wanted her picture taken by People Magazine (noone forced her to do this photo shoot, nor was it papparazzi stalking her) and I wanted to see her and buy it. Hopefully Jaycee profitted from it. Case closed!

i thought the whole shoot was heartwarming and touching.
and im actually a very cynical person most of the time

I thought the People shoot was a fantastic way for the Dugard family to both A) take control of the whole situation away from the media, and B) get some financial reimbursement for all the crap they have been put through by law enforcement. If (god forbid) there ever were another case like this in the future, how the Dugards are handling privacy and information access should be studied as Textbook Media Access 101. The whole People article was done very tastefully and appropriately.

Personally I love that the paparazzi parasites haven't been able to make one cent off photos of Jaycee. Anytime the paparazzi vultures lose, it is a victory for everybody.

I thought the People shoot was a fantastic way for the Dugard family to both A) take control of the whole situation away from the media, and B) get some financial reimbursement for all the crap they have been put through by law enforcement. If (god forbid) there ever were another case like this in the future, how the Dugards are handling privacy and information access should be studied as Textbook Media Access 101. The whole People article was done very tastefully and appropriately.

Personally I love that the paparazzi parasites haven't been able to make one cent off photos of Jaycee. Anytime the paparazzi vultures lose, it is a victory for everybody.

:woohoo:

I decided to take off and go shopping earlier today... that's always good medicine. But I went to about 10 different stores and none of them had a copy of People left! I couldn't believe that none of the stores ordered extra copies, duh.

Jaycee is going to need a ton of money-schooling for herself and girls, therapy, home, who knows what else. None of these things are free. How could she realistically get the money she needs? Whatever it takes for her should be celebrated by all because it's finally her choice!

Easy solution. Just make a doctor or a dentist appt for next week. They almost always have People magazine sitting around in their waiting rooms. :cool:

Jaycee is going to need a ton of money-schooling for herself and girls, therapy, home, who knows what else. None of these things are free. How could she realistically get the money she needs? Whatever it takes for her should be celebrated by all because it's finally her choice!

$14,000,000.00 should cover it. :woohoo:

Easy solution. Just make a doctor or a dentist appt for next week. They almost always have People magazine sitting around in their waiting rooms. :cool:

You've got that right. My Periodontist over your way in Upland has all the latest mags :)

I decided to take off and go shopping earlier today... that's always good medicine. But I went to about 10 different stores and none of them had a copy of People left! I couldn't believe that none of the stores ordered extra copies, duh.

mine ha a 100 when they stocked on thursday morning. were down to about 40 on sunday.
i guess your places didnt have that many

anyone know how much her trust fund is up to?

Thanks meep meep. Looks like I'll buy my first ever copy of New Idea.

So, I did buy my first ever copy of New Idea. It's interesting that Jaycee has not celebrated a Christmas since she was 10. And the girls have never known one. Jehovah's Witness don't celebrate Christmas. Or Easter or Birthdays. Wow. The girls are in for a treat this Christmas. I bet it will be a whopping big family get-together and the girls will probably get showered with more gifts than they have in all their lives. Good for them.

So, I did buy my first ever copy of New Idea. It's interesting that Jaycee has not celebrated a Christmas since she was 10. And the girls have never known one. Jehovah's Witness don't celebrate Christmas. Or Easter or Birthdays. Wow. The girls are in for a treat this Christmas. I bet it will be a whopping big family get-together and the girls will probably get showered with more gifts than they have in all their lives. Good for them.

wow. jaycee hasnt had a christmas in almost 20 years?
man i hope she hits the jackpot too lol

A little boy and his brother at my daughter's school are JW. They have to leave the class whenever there are birthday celebrations. They aren't going to the Pumpkin Patch either...

mine ha a 100 when they stocked on thursday morning. were down to about 40 on sunday.
i guess your places didnt have that many

:furious:All the stores I asked about it said they received between 13-20 copies!!! It just doesn't make any sense!:furious:

:furious:All the stores I asked about it said they received between 13-20 copies!!! It just doesn't make any sense!:furious:
Did you try Safeway and Barnes & Noble??? How about Lucky's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado