FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot me, but I don't think either one is the same guy.
I found one that looked a bit similar too, but his eyes are different. He does have the same last name as "Mike" and his middle name is "Michael"

Search that one and let me know what you all think. (He's a transient RSO from Miami, with no fixed address, though...)

OK!!! I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT!!

I FOUND THE GUY YOU MEAN AND YES I'D HAVE TO SAY IT IS THE GUY IN THE VIDEO but shucks my lazik does need tweeking....

ANYONE ELSE compare this one with the guy in the video!!??????

I'm 99.9% sure it's the same guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE WORK!!!! LE needs to know about this!!!!

They're RSO's and public record, so that's that....LOL

Here he is
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=27836

THAT's NOT THE GUY I THOUGHT YOU MEANT!!!!

OMG, i swear i see the guy right there but i don't know how to post him up!!!

He's down at the bottom where it says above the list: Please review the following 7 Sexual Offender(s)/Predator(s) in CLAY county which may or may not be located within your search parameters.

He's the 3rd one down, middle name IS michael!!!!

There are TWO RSOs in the same block on Gano

If there is any way that I can avoid wading through the last threads on this question, it would sincerely be appreciated:

I think that I recall that there is one rso living on the street where she disappeared, but he lives quite a bit away, even though on the same street. Is that right?

Any help would really be appreciated, and I apologize if my question is less than relative.

OK!!! I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT!!

I FOUND THE GUY YOU MEAN AND YES I'D HAVE TO SAY IT IS THE GUY IN THE VIDEO but shucks my lazik does need tweeking....

ANYONE ELSE compare this one with the guy in the video!!??????

I'm 99.9% sure it's the same guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE WORK!!!! LE needs to know about this!!!!
I don't think it is the same guy, look at the distance from his nose to his top lip?

Here's the one I thought looked similar side by side with "Mike"

side by side Michael Patterson.jpg

I'm off for the evening, my brain is all misty because of the really incredible considerations with this case.

I'd like to thank Christine for her MOD work, fantastic damage control IMO, wow

I know that the RSO discussion is okay, but is putting Mike in the blue hat's photos up all right? We have no proof that he is anyone but a searcher, and an innocent party.
If somebody asked, that's fine, I just don't want another locked thread, it makes it really hard to keep up.

posting again...when new thread is started I will also post thread 5 is back.

Thanks for your patience posters.

Since the last thread is now locked I can't check back to see how that cruel option even came about.

Thread 5 is back, after discussion w/admin it stands as it was, nothing was removed.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

It's unfortunate that such things bring us together.

Please read [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]THE RULES[/ame]

ETA: Please read here... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66336"]ALERTS TO MODERATORS[/ame]

Can you post up a side by side of the one i think??? please please please

PM me and I will give the his details or can i just blurt it all out and you can find him?
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4333159&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #5[/ame]​

"Mike" had no prob getting on the news, trust me.... this is what he wanted...

Can you post up a side by side of the one i think??? please please please

I have the side by side for you, but I'm wondering now if notmykids has a point. I guess I'm confused about the "rules" here. I thought if someone was in the media, by picture and name, we could link to them?

Help someone please before I post any more side by sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong