Roger Ellison and Jon Truscott Haynes

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First and second pic ... same scar/dimple on the left (not our left)
Secon and third pic .. same dimple on the right cheek .. same shape nostril

I agree!! They have the same nose shape, the same dimples in the side cheeks, the same nose shape. Wow-this is the closest match I have seen. Perhaps after Roger went missing, he went to Denver and that is why he has memories of Boulder etc. I wonder if any relatives live in Indiana, and that is why he (BK) has those memories, or perhaps after he went missing he was in Indiana. I am going to research this more...

Attachments

• roger ellison vs bk.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 24
I think Roger looks a lot like Ben. There's no denying it, but Ben would have to be prematurely aged to be Roger which sun damage could do to someone who enjoys skiing. Perhaps some of Ben's scars came from an old skiing injury, and he gave it up, and doesn't remember skiiing at all. A pin in a person's elbow? They'd likely be told their skiiing days were over unless they wanted to risk irreversible nerve damage and use of the arm.
Dunno.

I can't envision the Haynes boy as growing up to look like Ben. There would have to be some resemblance, but other than Haynes having a large neck. I just see no similarities. Nothing about the Haynes boy reminds me of Ben at all.

Ben would have to be prematurely aged to be Roger which sun damage could do to someone who enjoys skiing.

Are you saying you think it is impossible that Benjaman's real age is 46.5? Do you think Ben looks too young or too old to be Roger?

I still haven't learned how to make my pics the same size....but...still trying..

No, I think Roger would be too young to be Ben. Alas, Ben most definitely looks to be in the same age grouping as myself and my significant other who is 5 years younger than me. I'm beginning to think Shelenberger is too young as well.

Can I change my mind? Sheesh. Which is the very latest photo we have of Ben?

Sorry, Ben, but in some of your photos your skin seems to be a bit saggy after losing the weight, but in the Savannah photo your skins seems to have regained its elasticity after the weight loss.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Check out the eyes, nose and lips!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First and second photo have same dimple or on right cheek
Second and third photo Have the dimple/scar on BK & Rogers Left cheek/jaw area (might have to zoom into Rogers pic... I see it without zooming though

I agree!! They have the same nose shape, the same dimples in the side cheeks, the same nose shape. Wow-this is the closest match I have seen. Perhaps after Roger went missing, he went to Denver and that is why he has memories of Boulder etc. I wonder if any relatives live in Indiana, and that is why he (BK) has those memories, or perhaps after he went missing he was in Indiana. I am going to research this more...

Problem I have with Roger is his age Charley Project Page

DOB March 11, 1963

Missing since 2/10/1981

A pin in a person's elbow? They'd likely be told their skiiing days were over unless they wanted to risk irreversible nerve damage and use of the arm.
Dunno.

A pin in the elbow means nothing.
I know a little kid that just had one, they put it in to help it heal.

No, I think Roger would be too young to be Ben. Alas, Ben most definitely looks to be in the same age grouping as myself and my significant other who is 5 years younger than me. I'm beginning to think Shelenberger is too young as well.

Please tell us what age that is? lol

Roger E is would only be 46 years old now.

I think that is too young for BK.

There are certain features that are similar to BK, but
IMO, Roger E is not BK.

I don't think Roger is Benjaman either. First, the eyebrows are different. Second, in what you can see of Roger's left ear(right side), it seems to sit further out than Ben's ear.

Roger E is would only be 46 years old now.

I think that is too young for BK.

There are certain features that are similar to BK, but
IMO, Roger E is not BK.

I beleive Ben can be 46 .. just do a google search of men age 46 . and see what you come up with.. you will be surprised...
As for Rogers eyebrows being different, I think we should remember that Roger was 17 or younger in that pic... I think the ears look the same....maybe I am the only one??

IMO, Benjamin is Roger.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Check out the eyes, nose and lips!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First and second photo have same dimple or on right cheek
Second and third photo Have the dimple/scar on BK & Rogers Left cheek/jaw area (might have to zoom into Rogers pic... I see it without zooming though

I don’t post on this thread but I do look at all the pictures and IMO this is the
closest I have seen in all the pictures that have been compared to BK!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Can someone help me. I am trying to compare the right ears and can't seem to do it...

Right ear, left side of photo
Left ear, right side of photo

his left ear on the right side of the photo is poking out way to much to me

his eyebrows are towards his temple, where as Benjaman's eyebrows are pointing downward toward the cheek bone.

Right ear, left side of photo
Left ear, right side of photo

his left ear on the right side of the photo is poking out way to much to me

his eyebrows are towards his temple, where as Benjaman's eyebrows are pointing downward toward the cheek bone.

Could the eyebrow thing be part of the process in aging?

No the eyebrow thing is a difference in bone structure. At least that's what I think. Might not be right. I see what Carolwood is saying about the left ear sticking out too far, but I will also go check more pictures.

Zaha, Roger's left ear differs from the right, like it's misshapen at the lobe or the lobe itself curls outward away from his face.

I know how badly you wanted Roger to be Ben and vice versa...

This is where we're getting,,, :back:

I beleive Ben can be 46 .. just do a google search of men age 46 . and see what you come up with.. you will be surprised...
As for Rogers eyebrows being different, I think we should remember that Roger was 17 or younger in that pic... I think the ears look the same....maybe I am the only one??

IMO, Benjamin is Roger.

I don't think Ben is younger then 50.

Zaha:
I want BK's identity to be discovered, as much as anyone on this thread.

But.
IMO: Roger Ellison is not BK.

And again, IMO,
I think BK is over 55 years old.
Maybe that is because I am a little over that age myself.

The things he has mentioned, etc., seem more in the over 55 and probably just about 60 generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie