2009.10.26 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Haleigh-T1.jpg

Breaking: The founder of a search team involved in the desperate search to find Haleigh Cummings makes startling remarks saying "in no way do possible do I believe Haleigh is alive." He also adds that cops would be lucky to find her body! As cops & search team parties continue the six month search for missing Haleigh, why is the searcher breaking his silence now & saying Haleigh's dead? Nancy Grace investigates at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

Ya know, Tim Miller once said that Caylee would never be found, and she was- so I still have a little hope she will be found by a hunter or someone accidentally-

I hope someone can get through on the phone lines and ask TM why does the PCSO still have hope they can bring Haleigh home safe if he is so sure there is no way possible she is alive. What evidence does he have that points to this conclusion?

It seems everyone on the outside ( Cobra, TM and Bloggers) looking in thinks HaLeigh's dead, but, LE and the families have stated she is alive. HMMMMMM

It seems everyone on the outside ( Cobra, TM and Bloggers) looking in thinks HaLeigh's dead, but, LE and the families have stated she is alive. HMMMMMM

In all fairness, Caylee Anthony's family is still saying she's alive. Just sayin.

If she was abducted from her bed by an unknown perp, how would the family know if she is dead or alive, any more than TM or Cobra do?

I don't really expect LE to come out and say that they believe a missing person is dead unless there is some proof that strongly points to murder, such as a murder scene. If they are just guessing based on probabilities I think they're usually vague about it and let the relatives hold on to hope.

Ya know, Tim Miller once said that Caylee would never be found, and she was- so I still have a little hope she will be found by a hunter or someone accidentally-

Yeah, but on one hand you have Casey not wanting to dirty her shoes up or ruin her nails and then on the other hand you have Ron who works in landscaping, hunts and fishes and other stuff in the woods, making him appear to be much more able to hide a body where no one would ever find it. JMO.

At this point LE would probably not be saying that she was dead unless they were ready to bring charges against someone.

Tim Miller believes Haleigh is dead. The search is called off. I pray your wrong Tim, but my gut thinks you're right and Misty is the key.

When I listen to the 911 call made by Misty on the night Haleigh disappeared and compare that to the 911 call Misty made when she was robbed I can notice a big difference in her. IMO the calls are very telling.

Just curious.. But I thought TM and TES 's mission statement is to bring home the missing, whether alive or deceased .. And certainly, the hope would be all would be alive. At any rate, why would TM just totally stop all searches ? I don't get it... I know the majority of TES manpower may have to move on to other cases understandably, but why abandon any and all search efforts for Haleigh ? He was still searching for natalie holloway 3 or more years after she vanished on a tiny island that prolly had every grain of sand searched and it was pretty obvious NH was dead and not able to be found. I'm just venting I guess... Just because little Haleigh might not be found alive doesn't mean her remains shouldn't be found and given a proper resting place. I think we've all pretty much felt little haleigh wasn't alive from the beginning, so that's no surprise now, I just thought TES would not just declare her dead and that's that... end of any searches period. And I hope we're ALL wrong and she's alive ...

No parent or grandparent is going to want to face the fact that the child is dead... they will all hold out hope that she is alive somewhere, until her body is found.
Tim is basing his opinions on the statistics. When children are abducted by someone outside the family, they are usually dead within 3 hours, just as Marc Klaas stated recently. I would love to believe she is alive somewhere, but the chances of that are very slim, IMO.

I think Tim Miller is a very frustrated man after dealing with the Anthonys and now the mess with Haleigh's families. He's not used to families like this. So I don't blame him for distancing himself. He's out to do good, but these folks are waaaay too disfunctional for his group. He needs to focus on people who cooperate, not create a nightmare. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks