FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spires-gone for 3 years. But would DT actually have anything to do with this creep? And how would he know where she is living? And how would he even know what Somer looks like? I don't buy into that it's him.

He would have had to follow Somer on that particular day and get her when she ran away. Way too random. I think that's it's someone related to that burned out house.

I ask the question again in case anyone has any ideas on how the perp could have gotten into the burned house because it should be locked.

Spires-gone for 3 years. But would DT actually have anything to do with this creep? And how would he know where she is living? And how would he even know what Somer looks like? I don't buy into that it's him.

He would have had to follow Somer on that particular day and get her when she ran away. Way too random. I think that's it's someone related to that burned out house.

I ask the question again in case anyone has any ideas on how the perp could have gotten into the burned house because it should be locked.

If there were any sub contractors they would have a key and maybe a neighborhood kid hired to clean up daily?

I don't think a connection between Homer Spires and DT was made. There was a car accident at the driveway of Thompson home involving C. C. Spires.

TA 11021770 On 10/25/2009 at 12:40, an accident occurred on xxxx HORTON DR at DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE. Accident involving: C. C. Spires

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx (for 10/25)

No connect AFAIK between C. Spires and Homer ... or C. Spires and DT.
[/QUOTE

FYI, but maybe he is getting by using an alias, God only knows maybe he is one of the lawn guys or construction , who knows .

I was trying to re post Noways post from pg 4 . Missing some of it .

No way to know any of those answers. But IF, and granted it's still IF DT is related to Spires, it's feasible imo that they could have crossed paths in the last few years. And we don't know...could be she did something to really tick him off...and he set his sights on her/kids direction. Or...let's just take being related out of the equation...he's the type of RSO that would go after a 7 yr old girl. We don't know yet what type of work he does, and it also appears we don't know where he's been the last 3 years. His last known addy was Jacksonville, Fl. He certainly fits the profile and "could" even have some tie to the family...jmo And without knowing any more about him I can't figure out why he would have ties to the vacant house.

Thinking about who has keys to the burned house under rehab...
And I still want to know about the Vinson's sister. I tried sleuthing her last week, to no avail, but I'm not as good as some of you at that stuff.

I don't think a connection between Homer Spires and DT was made. There was a car accident at the driveway of Thompson home involving C. C. Spires.

TA 11021770 On 10/25/2009 at 12:40, an accident occurred on xxxx HORTON DR at DRIVEWAY ENTRANCE. Accident involving: C. C. Spires

http://p2c.claysheriff.com/dailybulletin.aspx (for 10/25)

No connect AFAIK between C. Spires and Homer ... or C. Spires and DT.
[/QUOTE

FYI, but maybe he is getting by using an alias, God only knows maybe he is one of the lawn guys or construction , who knows .

There is a woman, 1st name Carlotta, last name same as RSO and car accident person on DT's fb.

I am so glad the trash questions have been solved. Yay! While we don't know where this dumpster was located LE probably does or have a good idea of the area it was picked up in. In their profile them made mention of a car being covered, suddenly stored in a shed that type of thing; so I think where ever the dumpster was located, a car was needed. If this is the case, it rules out anyone without access to a vehicle like her brother for instance.

I think it is super creepy that this Spires guy was first charged in 1977 at the age of 21? Then charged again in 2004 at the age of 47, I just wonder what went on during the period between the 2 incidences, there must be a whole pile of victims that never reported anything to LE. JMO

There is a woman, 1st name Carlotta, last name same as RSO and car accident person on DT's fb.

The accident victim was Catherine C. S. (paranoid about using full name even though she is in public record) ... but her friends could call her Carlotta and LE would use her name as it appears on license.

LE could save us a lot of useless discussion if they would just send some evidence our way ... interview with key people, garbage dumpster/can info ...

I posted this info on a thread prior to this one - maybe this will help regarding H. T. S.

H.T. S.
DOB 05/01/56 53yo
Birth records show he was born in Nassau County
Shows 2 addresses (prior?) in Callahan Fla. One is a PO Box

Criminal history -
L/L molest v, child under 12yo
driving with expired license & other hx not related to sex crimes
present warrants out for his arrest

Most recent info
bald
172lbs
6'1" (has been incorrectly reported as 7'1")
warrants out for arrest

There is a 2nd H. T. S. in Jacksonville 62yo
***Minor Lane
Not sure if this is same as above

Looking at all the names of references and place of birth, criminal history, there is nothing to connect this H. T. S. to the Thomas family. Not that I can find - perhaps someone else can. Hope this helps

The accident victim was Catherine C. S. (paranoid about using full name even though she is in public record) ... but her friends could call her Carlotta and LE would use her name as it appears on license.

Ok, I've googled Catherine C. extensively. It does not appear that she is a "direct" link to Homer. Catherine married to a Donald. Perhaps there's some relation there...dunno

The Apt on DeBarry , does anyone know how far it is from the house on Gano? Thx

If DT made ref to her cousin and it is not Spires who could it be?

Here is how it goes roughly - when we first look into him as he was on police report he was this status:

Absconded No longer residing at the last reported address given to the Florida Sexual Offender Registry

Then it changes to this status on Source: Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement
Received: 10/23/2009
Type of Address: Permanent

Released - Required to Register No longer under any form of confinement, supervision or any other court imposed sanction. Still required to register in accordance with Florida law

Into Texas -

Anyway, I am starting to wonder if he was incarcerated - came out of prison??? The whole released thing and the DOC numbers. Is that why he was abcsounced because he was just released and needed to find a "home" --I still can't get over him being on the report. Was he a friend of mom or someone living or staying in the house? Was he making a visit on his way out of town??? Was he incarcerated and recently released and preyed upon Somer?? Interesting he is abscounded and makes his way back to Texas a few days after Somers murder.

Remember, mom said this: "You can't get it anybody" --then she looks RIGHT at the camera... - she put IT in there - LISTEN carefully. I am not going to dredge up a link but it is the blacked out interview.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

new location:

Out of State
Bandera, TX 78003-3756
Bandera COUNTY

map:

From Orange Park, FL to Bandera Texas --
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...5.677068&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5

Next route:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...68&sspn=30.819956,56.337891&ie=UTF8&z=5&via=1

Possible friend connection to Mom:

Here is a link to nicknames of Bandera, Texas
http://the.blogofeternalstench.com/boes/2009/04/bandera-isd-on-twitter.html

Snipped:

please take extra notice of BFE!!!

Now let's remember that LE said CWG was a MISTAKE for being on the MPR.

But something VERY interesting. Listen carefully here.

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Look at his LOCATION -- BFE = Bandera, TX??? hmmm. Imagine the possibilities.

I am not sure if that is CWG himself - could very well be - could he have been staying at Connie's home???

Connie seems like a nice enough person so I am not putting a refection on her but if they neighbors - maybe they have partied together and all knew one another on that level? Or not on that level. Could go either way.

JUST A THEORY over here.

Our vote on this side is that harley guy looks a LOT like CWG. Son mentioned CWG could have easily used cover-up on the forehead scar (and he could have used it on the mole, too). VERY similar.

Or photoshopped out the scar and mole before he uploaded the pic to MySpace...

If DT made ref to her cousin and it is not Spires who could it be?

She didn't specifically mention anyone; someone suggested a cousin as a possibility. DT never finished the sentence so it is anyone's guess who she was going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
becebooboo