FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If DT made ref to her cousin and it is not Spires who could it be?

Some believe Clayton W. Graham.

Clayton William Graham http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=16656 (Listed in police report but due to error; see "Witnesses" above.) See also: http://inquiry.polksheriff.org/cgi-bin/spwebinmatepub?book=2000-020629 (2000) and http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=147440944 (2003) Side by side photo http://websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5950&d=1256791640 (arrested in 2003, photo taken then?)

Our vote on this side is that harley guy looks a LOT like CWG. Son mentioned CWG could have easily used cover-up on the forehead scar (and he could have used it on the mole, too). VERY similar.

Or photoshopped out the scar and mole before he uploaded the pic to MySpace...

Who is Connie V-s and how is she connected to the case?

Who is Connie V-s and how is she connected to the case?

She is listed in MPR.

Her daughter CS last saw Somer at corner of Gano and Grove Park Drive.

I have updated the Who's Who (link below) if you haven't read it lately (scroll up from SO list).

I heard Sheriff B say that the Dumpsters are picked up Tues am. So....they followed the trucks. I think I need a break LOL

If the DNA isn't a direct match, or not on file, LE/FBI will be able to have it tested and determine the bio-geographical regional ancestry of the perp.:

percentages of European, Sub-Saharan African, etc.

This was done in the Baton Rouge Rapist/Murderer case to rule out certain suspects, and also in the Bike Path Rapist/Murderer case in Buffalo, NY.

I ask the question again in case anyone has any ideas on how the perp could have gotten into the burned house because it should be locked.

That depends on how badly it was damaged in the first place and how far the renovations have come along. It could have holes from the fire. A broken out window ect. And it might not have been locked to start.

Melissa

This is what I am trying to figure out:

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Anna Braddy took Somer to school that morning, who is this lady?

The Det. called The Sheriff Tues am, said the dumpsters are sched to be picked up Tues am . The Det 's then followed the trucks to the landfill where other Det's waited for the arrival of the trucks. I also recall they had a designated area at the dump where they directed the debris to be dumped.

DT's parents weren't named in the obit either, fwiw.

Name: Diena R Bowling
Marriage Date: 24 Sep 1994
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1975
Spouse: Travis L L
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: abt 1972
Spouse Age: 22
Marriage County: Bexar
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

Name: Travis L L
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1972
Spouse's Name: Diena R [Lamb]
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: abt 1975
Spouse's Age: 20
Divorce Date: 30 May 1995
Marriage Date: 24 Sep 1994
Number of Children: 0
County: Bexar

Name: Paul M C
Spouse: Diena Renee L
Marriage Date: 5 Jun 1995
Marriage County: Giles
Marriage State: Tennessee

Name: A G C
Date of Birth: 12 May 1996
Birth County: Bell
Father's Name: Paul M C
Mother's Name: Diena Renee Bowling
Roll Number: 1996_0004

Name: Diena R Bowling
Marriage Date: 25 Jan 1999
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1975
Spouse: Samuel F Thompson
Spouse gender: Male
Spouse Est Birth Year: abt 1968
Spouse Age: 31
Marriage County: Bell
Marriage State: Texas
Source: Texas Marriage Index, 1966-2002

All above from ancestry.com which requires a subscription.

I believe Somer's birthdate was 4/5/2002 (?).

Thanks for that! Is there no divorce date from Paul given? I've had to speed read everything since reading this post because I told my DH I was getting ready to start dinner right before I read your post. :innocent:
I apologize if I missed this already.

Maybe she was put in one of those huge lawn & leaf bags, they are big enough to put an adult in so a little child would fit in one with room to spare. No one would pay any attention to a lawn worker or a tree service worker discarding those large bags.
In a lot of areas, that kind of refuse (lawn & tree trimmings) can't go in the regular trash. MOO

Okay , call me crazy but I could have sworn that when I looked at Harleyzman MP earlier today that I made a mental note that he had not logged in since Sept , well now he has logged in as of Oct 31 am I going completely of my nut? thx

DT was married to Travis at one point, right? Harleyzman has a Travis on his friend list. Can I post the link or no?

Okay , call me crazy but I could have sworn that when I looked at Harleyzman MP earlier today that I made a mental note that he had not logged in since Sept , well now he has logged in as of Oct 31 am I going completely of my nut? thx

Cath, there are two of them, one seemed to be old and it was the one opened.

He logged on to the account NSC posted on Oct 31 and onto the account I posted on August 19.

OT
I am listening to scanner in Putman County.

BOL was put out by Clay County
on a Brian W(I think) green astro van trying to pu a 9 yrs old girl. I think they said Winn Dixie store. the 9 yr old got away. he also approrach a a teenage employee.

This is what I am trying to figure out:

connie v-s took Somer to school that morning. She is also listed on the MPR. If you find her myspace she has this friend:

http://www.myspace.com/harleybabyzman

Anna Braddy took Somer to school that morning, who is this lady?

Anna Braddy is a neighbor who lives a couple doors down apparently and has a pool that Somer swam at.

How could both of them take Somer to school? Which one was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922