Forensic Astrology - SHANNON Lea DEDRICK, 7mo. old missing Chipley, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulscape

Reaction score
7 month old female child reported to police missing by parents, October 31, 2009, approx. 11:30 am.

The child's natal chart shows a severely afflicted SUN and MOON, and abuse markers.

ShannonLeaDedrickNatal.gif

The Reported Missing Chart shows the following:

ShannonLeaDedrickReportedMissing.gif

1. PLUTO 01 Capricorn of complications/death hovers over the ASCENDANT, a most ominous marker of crime.

2. ASCENDANT 06 Capricorn square TORO, asteroid of brutality 03:51 Libra, suggests brutality by 1st House person (parent/s). TORO is also parallel VENUS 20 Libra the 5th House Child (Shannon) confirming brutality towards the child by parent(s).

3. MOON 12 Aries conjuncts Part of Torture 11 Aries. MOON is besieged (trapped) between URANUS (a malefic) and the Part of DEATH 07 Taurus.

4. Part of DEATH 07 Taurus close opposes SUN-CERES partile conjunction 08 Scorpio and partile squares MARS 07 Leo, Lord 4 End of the Matter. At 07 degrees, Event MARS is also in the same degree as Shannon's natal NODES 07 Aquarius/Leo and is specifically conjunct Shannon's SOUTH NODE --- catastrophe/tragedy/fatality. Furthermore, DEATH at 07 Taurus is partile conjunct the malefic Fixed Star HAMAL 07 Taurus, a.k.a. The Death Wound.

5. Part of ASSASSINATION2 00:40 Capricorn conjuncts PLUTO 01 Capricorn and partile squares SATURN 00 Libra, significator of Lord 1 the parent/s.

6. ZEUS, a transneptunian symbolizing force is posited at 12 Libra, partile opposing the MOON 12 Aries.

7. The Part of LIFE 20 Capricorn exactly conjuncts the EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) and partile squares VENUS 20 Libra the 5th House Child (Shannon).

Bi-WheelShannonLeaDedrickNatal-Repo.gif

There is more, but the judgement is tragically clear-cut: Shannon Lea Dedrick was murdered by one or both parents.

She never had a chance.

Sadly,
Soulscape

ETA 6:51pm Monday 11/02/09 to add charts & further commentary

7 month old female child reported missing by parents October 31, 2009, 11:30 am.

The child's natal chart shows a severely afflicted SUN and MOON, and abuse markers.

The Reported Missing Chart shows the following:

1. PLUTO of complications/death hovers over the ASCENDANT, a most ominous marker of crime.

2. ASCENDANT 06 Capricorn square TORO, asteroid of brutality 03:51 Libra suggests brutality by 1st House person (parent/s). TORO is also parallel VENUS 20 Libra the 5th House Child (Shannon) confirming brutality towards the child by parent(s).

3. MOON 12 Aries conjuncts Part of Torture 11 Aries. MOON is besieged (trapped) between URANUS (a malefic) and the Part of DEATH 07 Taurus.

4. Part of DEATH 07 Taurus close opposes SUN-CERES partile conjunction 08 Scorpio and partile squares MARS 07 Leo, Lord 4 End of the Matter. At 07 degrees, Event MARS is also in the same degree as Shannon's natal NODES 07 Aquarius/Leo and is specifically conjunct Shannon's SOUTH NODE --- catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.

5. Part of ASSASSINATION2 00:40 Capricorn conjuncts PLUTO and partile squares SATURN 00 Libra, Lord 1 the parent/s.

6. ZEUS, a transneptunian symbolizing force 12 Libra partile opposes the MOON 12 Aries.

7. The Part of LIFE 20 Capricorn exactly conjuncts the EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) and partile squares VENUS 20 Libra the 5th House Child (Shannon).

There is more, but the judgement is tragically clear-cut: Shannon Lea Dedrick was murdered by one or both parents.

She never had a chance.

Sadly,
Soulscape

So sad SS ... says baby only weighed 11 pounds. That sounds way under weight to me but then I eat lots of taters and meat. so did my children.. my last gr daughter born weighed amost 10 at birth. and avg. is what now 6 or 7 pounds.. ????

The picture of baby laying there doesn't look like a happy baby... So sad.. I hope LE see's the parents did this.. and justice comes to Little Shannon..

Bless you Little Shannon.... Play with angels now sweetheart..

Soulscape - can you provide a link to Shannon's chart? I like to look at the charts while I read your analysis :)

Also - can you see anything about the mental capacity of the mom and dad? It is my understanding that both may be mentally challenged. It has been stated by a person who has yet to be confirmed as a family member, that Tina, Shannon's mom, has the mental capacity of a 13-14 year old and that the father also has some challenges. Just wondering if the chart sheds any light on this.

Also, LE has a POI but they are not releasing any names yet. I'll try to keep you posted on that aspect, but I do have to go offline for a bit, now.

TIA,

Salem

Soulscape - can you provide a link to Shannon's chart? I like to look at the charts while I read your analysis :)

Also - can you see anything about the mental capacity of the mom and dad? It is my understanding that both may be mentally challenged. It has been stated by a person who has yet to be confirmed as a family member, that Tina, Shannon's mom, has the mental capacity of a 13-14 year old and that the father also has some challenges. Just wondering if the chart sheds any light on this.

Also, LE has a POI but they are not releasing any names yet. I'll try to keep you posted on that aspect, but I do have to go offline for a bit, now.

TIA,

Salem

Baby Shannon's natal sunrise chart shows both SUN and MOON in hard aspect to a retrograde SATURN, which could (*but doesn't have to*) suggest diminished mental capacities of both parents, and/or harsh treatment (abuse) received by the child from the parent/s (SUN = father, MOON = mother).

I will post the charts this evening.

Thanks,
Soulscape

*It is not intrinsically 'bad' to have harsh aspects in one's natal chart. If we didn't have any challenges, we would all lay around on our collective butts eating bon-bons and singing Tra-La-La all day long. Challenging aspects give us the drive to pursue our goals, climb our mountains, fight our good fights, etc.

While harsh aspects such as those presented in Shannon's natal chart do not 'have to' manifest negatively, in these cases we follow here at WebSleuths involving missing children/persons and crime, negative manifestation of such aspects unfortunately occurs much more often than not.

Thank you Soulscape! I just think it is very interesting that there is something in the chart that would show the potential for the diminished capacity of the parents, as it appears it MAY be a factor in this case.

Now - I am off to see if they have found this precious child yet.

Salem

Thank you Soulscape! I just think it is very interesting that there is something in the chart that would show the potential for the diminished capacity of the parents, as it appears it MAY be a factor in this case.

Now - I am off to see if they have found this precious child yet.

Salem

I have added charts and further commentary, please see my post #298 on previous page 12.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have added charts and further commentary, please see my post #298 on previous page 12.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you Soulscape. One thing I noted that I have never noticed before is that in both the natal and event charts, the nodes are retrograde. I didn't know/understand that the nodes could even do that :waitasec:

Just more stuff to look up for me :)

Salem

Dear Soulscape,
Thankyou for your charts, how very sad.

I have never seen a chart with so many torture, death and bad marks!
GOD bless these angels that cannot fight back!

Just FYI - Little Shannon's aunt confirmed she was born in Chipley, FL. I forgot to ask what time. I'll try to remember to do that.

Salem

Thank you Soulscape. One thing I noted that I have never noticed before is that in both the natal and event charts, the nodes are retrograde. I didn't know/understand that the nodes could even do that :waitasec:

Just more stuff to look up for me :)

Salem

Salem, I have addressed your comment on the Astrology-General Thread here in the Astro Forum.

Thanks,
Soulscape

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4386469&postcount=271"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09 #2[/ame]

does this case have any relation to Shannon's? Seems the babysitter is the poi in his disappearance and is also Shannon's BABYSITTER. LE is currently swarmed around Susan Baker's house right now...

Just noticed that DOB is already supplied so removing info I put here. Thanks,

Dear Fifth Essence
SB babysitter birthday is 2/18/59 saw it on her mug shot

Thank you Passion!

It always breaks my heart when we have another child with their own dedicated thread :(

Prayers for Shannon,

Salem

Tina born in April 1984......on time it fell on Easter according to her cousin.
and she thinks Tina was born in Fla.

Tina born in April 1984......on time it fell on Easter according to her cousin.
and she thinks Tina was born in Fla.

Passionflower, where did this information come from? What does 'on time it fell on Easter' mean? Can you further explain/ verify?

Thanks,
Soulscape

not passionflower but i got it off a speeding ticket
YEOMANS, TABATHA R (4/27/1983)

Hi Native Pride,

This is the DOB for TP not TM (looking for the birthdate for Shannon's mother).

Thanks,
Eleph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members