FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same link above

Even before that, though, Baker was concerned.

In an August e-mail provided to The News Herald, Baker begged Gov. Charlie Crist’s office to intervene, urgently claiming “that child needs help and no one is helping her.”

“I loved that child,” Baker said of Shannon in an interview Tuesday. “And I don’t know where she’s at. And I’m really sick and tired with all these games that’s being played.

“The only things they can come up with is exactly what they’re saying: ‘I don’t know.’ ”

Baker apparently sent Crist the e-mail Aug. 12, more than two months before Shannon’s disappearance.

Has anyone contacted LE or the reporter? If not, I will.

Wow.

Just wow.

You know those responses that Susan gave to the reporter stating that LE had told her that she could not answer certain things? And the Sheriff said that no one had been told they couldn't speak out?

It certainly raises MY hinky meter to the top.

And where is that article? It has the picture of her. Not the New Harold one, but the one in the other media link. I can't find it!!!!!

TIA,

Salem

Is this Sue Bakers alibi???

Orange Hill Road may be of interest.

Thanks, Orange hill rd is pretty long but I can get a general feel for the area from point a (sb house) to point b shannons house, to point c blue lake rd. If they did indeed find remains there then I would think that she would not have gone to point b and then to point c and possibly went from point a to point c. Does that make sense???

It's on the chat. The tv station is reading it, but call if you please. Complete sentences might be nice for them to hear.

POI= person of interest

POA= power of attorney

Why would she have Rusty's POA????

HINKY

It's been stated that he may be "slow" and gets SSI...he may have appointed her as a POA if he trusts her. Sometimes it's easier with SSI to have a POA to help you deal with all that stuff and act as a payee...

Why in the world would she have Power of Attorney for him??

BTW--great sleuthin'

Maybe she cashes his ssi checks. I have found poa's to be a problem as concerns social security checks for patients I have cared for and have had to involve social services, because patients had no food in the home. I love to kick butt!

I'm just thinking, SB (providing it's the same one) apparently pleads for Shannon to be taken away from her parents, SB has already had one child disappear in connection with her, she knows what happens from the initial phone call on, Shannon's disappearance is eerily like Paul's...this isn't looking good.

Thanks, Orange hill rd is pretty long but I can get a general feel for the area from point a (sb house) to point b shannons house, to point c blue lake rd. If they did indeed find remains there then I would think that she would not have gone to point b and then to point c and possibly went from point a to point c. Does that make sense???

Makes perfect sense to me .. the number 3395 OHRd may help pinpoint a bit better.

Can someone find me contact info for the police in Chipley, please?

OK, I'm wondering if SB wasn't abusing that baby long term just as she allegedly did her own children.
The letter to the government is just a cover up, and a way to place blame when she finally killed the bb....the parents being really unable to defend themselves.
Make sense?

I can't recall seeing one. Thought it was just the neighbor who was interviewed.

You might be right. I'm probably mis-remembering the ID. It was a person with long hair standing outside. I've read too many stories today!

Please do Cleo. I don't think anyone has yet. After you do, please let us all know. AND Thank YOU!

Salem

Thanks Cleo .. much appreciated .. reporting this is way out of my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz