WARNING: OFFENSIVE TO SOME; The Job A Lot Of Guys Would Love!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
WARNING: LEAVE NOW IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, THANKS.

If this is true, I got my degree in the wrong thing.

Jaime Rascone is no different than the rest of us in that the erstwhile DJ needs to grab the occasional odd job to make ends meet. But the Chilean lothario has all of us beat by holding the type of fantasy job that just sounds too good to be true: Quality Control in a brothel.

http://anyguey.guanabee.com/2009/08/jaime-rascone-prostitute-tester

There is paperwork involved, which we find hysterical.
:crazy:

I've gone four but six!!!!! :eek:

That's a hard job! :angel:

tasterjaime-450x224.jpg

jaimerascone41-450x227.jpg

Where do you find these things?? That is just gross and disturbing!
:eek:

lol ; )

I saw this thread when it started a few days ago.

I've never seen a thread reach a dead end faster than this one, either.

Just sayin', lol!

This is so funny. Yep, nearly any man would want this job. It just brings to mind all the strip club owners that sleep with the girls BEFORE they are "hired". Lol! (Why only once a month? What a lazy guy! Doesn't give a great impression of him, hahaha!)

I wonder where he leaves the little "Inspected by..." slip...

He's actually a very good-looking man, in my opinion.

If he were a poetry-writing neurosurgeon or something, he might be the man of my dreams!

But, quality control inspector for a brothel? Haha, I think I'll pass.

What would be the equivalent job for a woman?

I mean, what would be the 'ultimate' female dream job?

(For me, it would probably be Quality Control Inspector at a candy factory. Now we're talking)!

Ummm, wow...he must give...I mean have a good head on his shoulders to be able to provide quality control while inspecting all of those tramps...I mean women...

I wonder where he leaves the little "Inspected by..." slip...

Ummm, wow...he must give...I mean have a good head on his shoulders to be able to provide quality control while inspecting all of those tramps...I mean women...

You don't know they're tramps. :nono:

Just because a woman sells her body to strangers for money doesn't mean she's a tra.... oh yeah I guess it does. :blushing:

I'm just bummed I cant get the link to work. LOL

Timmy......what a ya want be when you grow up?

Timmy: A prostitute tester

Dad: Keep reachin' for the stars Timmy...keep reachin' for the stars...

Never give up...!

Wait a minute.....Timmy, sit down. You are allergic to Penicillin!
How about a doctor?

Timmy: (hangs head low)....ok dad. (sighs) Guess I'll be a doctor....(walks out of room)

I'm just bummed I cant get the link to work. LOL

Works for me. I just tried again. :waitasec:

Timmy......what a ya want be when you grow up?

Timmy: A prostitute tester

Dad: Keep reachin' for the stars Timmy...keep reachin' for the stars...

Never give up...!

Wait a minute.....Timmy, sit down. You are allergic to Penicillin!
How about a doctor?

Timmy: (hangs head low)....ok dad. (sighs) Guess I'll be a doctor....(walks out of room)

That's the funniest thing I've read here!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

What would be the equivalent job for a woman?

I mean, what would be the 'ultimate' female dream job?

(For me, it would probably be Quality Control Inspector at a candy factory. Now we're talking)!

For women I think it could be modeling sexy shoes and getting to keep ALL the ones you like.

For women I think it could be modeling sexy shoes and getting to keep ALL the ones you like.

Why are women so attracted to shoes? :waitasec: A lot of women have more shoes than they could possibly wear in a year.

Why are women so attracted to shoes? :waitasec: A lot of women have more shoes than they could possibly wear in a year.

I have one pair of dress shoes, one pair of walking shoes and one pair of deep snow boots. So don't look at me for answers to this one.

I have one pair of dress shoes, one pair of walking shoes and one pair of deep snow boots. So don't look at me for answers to this one.

Well I'm pretty sure Imelda Marcos doesn't post here. Maybe someone else can help? :waitasec:

Well I'm pretty sure Imelda Marcos doesn't post here. Maybe someone else can help? :waitasec:

Of course, with the big trend of amassing large collections of fancy, brand-new looking sneakers, the shoe-obsession is spreading to guys just as bad nowadays.

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- A Pennsylvania appeals court says state police mishandled a prostitution investigation in which they gave a private citizen $360 so he could pay for sex at a massage parlor along with $180 for his trouble.

(snipped)

Lehigh County Judge Robert Steinberg said police continued sending the informant into the massage parlor even though it wasn't necessary to their investigation and they learned very little.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISHANDLED_PROSTITUTION_STING?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

Steely,
It seems you wouldn't need a degree for a govmt possition.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back