FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
obit? found on monkeys site.

He shares the same last name as the girl who is circled in SB's blog (SS). So SB must be related to her. I'm guessing SS is a granddaughter, so maybe she's SB's neice?

If parents signed waivers, could that make it possible? I know here, you have to sign a waiver for copies of your record to be made public, is it different in other areas?Otherwise, that's breaking some major rules, IIRC.

I'm actually asking, since you have the official source to ask.

NO, Even with Parental consent, no official information on Minors is made public. He said the report may have gone to LE which is completely legal, but releasing it to the media is not.

I would guess the 8 page report is in the hands of LE and nobody else.

NO, Even with Parental consent, no official information on Minors is made public. He said the report may have gone to LE which is completely legal, but releasing it to the media is not.

I would guess the 8 page report is in the hands of LE and nobody else.

If it's with LE, that would be typical...but why only now? it's been 5 days.

I wonder if this rambling about drug is related to the blog post on her myspace where she posts a memo about a drug bust in Chipley and circles one person's name without providing any explanation?

Looks like it is a relative.

If it's with LE, that would be typical...but why only now? it's been 5 days.

Yes very typical for it to be in LE's hands. Just because it is being reported now, doesn't mean they haven't had it all along.

obit? found on monkeys site.

Tillman Lee Shirley, Sr., 69, of Washington County, Florida passed from this life on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 in Port St. Joe, Florida. Mr. Shirley was born on Oct. 30, 1939 in Esto, Florida to Alto (Lee) and Elua I. (Pippin) Shirley. He had resided in Washington County, Florida for the past 25, years, coming from Buford, South Carolina. He was of the Baptist Faith. He was Veteran of the U.S. Army and fought in the Vietnam War. He had a love for playing the guitar in the Country Music Field. Mr. Shirley is survived by his children: Susan Baker, Chipley, Fl., J.W. Shirley, Bonifay, Florida, Tina Yedo, Baker, Florida, Ted Shirley, Westley Chapel, Florida and Donna Shirley, Chipley, Florida. 12 Grandchildren: 2 Great Grandchildren.
(I missed the date)

This obit was actually posted in our first thread on Shannon.

TOS does not allow us to copy and paste posts from other sites. You can link to the other site and provide a brief description of what we might find there, but no copying and pasting.

ALSO - some sites are not allowed at WS. When the site is not allowed, if you post a link it will automatically turn to asteriks where the link name would be. When this happens, you need to delete the link. The monkey site is a link that is NOT allowed at WS.

This is just info for everyone, Orb - not picking on you, I just used your post as a jumping off point.

All of our newbies should review the TOS's at this link: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is actually the link to the Rules forum - I posted it because there are some good threads there that will help answer any other questions you might have.

Thanks,

Salem

Regarding the domestic violence case, we can't be sure it's the same Susan Baker in Bay County. There are no date of births or middle initial listed for that case. There are however, 2 records for a Susan E. Baker with DOB 2-18-59 (same DOB as the mug shot pic) for speeding in Bay County aka Panama City.

http://records2.baycoclerk.com/CourtCaseWeb/Search.aspx

Yes very typical for it to be in LE's hands. Just because it is being reported now, doesn't mean they haven't had it all along.

Sorry to quote myself but...

Most of my Fiance's cases are at least 3 inches thick. A lot of paperwork. I believe an 8 page report would just be a summary of the case. He comes home with about 7 cases a night and does work from home on them after hours as his line of work is so heartbreaking. He works about 70 hours a week but only gets paid for 40, but helping children is his payment.

That is kinda why I avoid the posts that say CPS or DFS suck.

This obit was actually posted in our first thread on Shannon.

TOS does not allow us to copy and paste posts from other sites. You can link to the other site and provide a brief description of what we might find there, but no copying and pasting.

ALSO - some sites are not allowed at WS. When the site is not allowed, if you post a link it will automatically turn to asteriks where the link name would be. When this happens, you need to delete the link. The monkey site is a link that is NOT allowed at WS.

This is just info for everyone, Orb - not picking on you, I just used your post as a jumping off point.

All of our newbies should review the TOS's at this link: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is actually the link to the Rules forum - I posted it because there are some good threads there that will help answer any other questions you might have.

Thanks,

Salem

Actually I was the one that posted it yesterday but it was from the newspaper. The monkey site must have picked it up today.

Posting has slowed down....I'm going to go take a bath/break too. Save my seat.

Sorry to quote myself but...

Most of my Fiance's cases are at least 3 inches thick. A lot of paperwork. I believe an 8 page report would just be a summary of the case. He comes home with about 7 cases a night and does work from home on them after hours as his line of work is so heartbreaking. He works about 70 hours a week but only gets paid for 40, but helping children is his payment.

That is kinda why I avoid the posts that say CPS or DFS suck.

Believe me, I know what the reports look like. I grew up in and out of the "system", such as it is. 8 pages would either be a summary or the shortest investigation ever.
Seeing it from my side of the bar, I tend to avoid the posts that praise them.

Salem? do you have delete my quote? should not be there.

I should have known, but some how didnt. Tx for telling me. who knows I might have typed who actually did it.(kidding)

Did we know that RD and SB are siblings? A poster on topix just found out they're talking about her aunt as the POI, apparently didn't know. She says RD is her Dad's brother and SB is her Dad's sister. She says Shannon wasn't the only baby she watched! Explains the POA?

(post #189)

Actually I was the one that posted it yesterday but it was from the newspaper. The monkey site must have picked it up today.

I new we got it legitimately Sleuthster, I just couldn't remember from who. Sorry not to give you credit and Thank You!

Salem

Joy, I live a couple streets away.

if LE is at SB's, and i got this right, she lives on Orange Hill Road. Im not real sure, but the one time I went out that way, its is fancy smansy houses. I understand now why they were "waiting at the gate" those homes out there are way way way over 3-400,000 and up I would think.

My brain is getting mushy.....I spoke with someone on Monday that lives on Orange Hill, I am totally surprised that this info was not given to me. I am sure that that person knew. oh.....this town!! heads in the sand, see nothing, say nothing, do nothing.

I'm still catching up on this thread - but, when did it happen that FB, MS links can't be posted? Is that new on WS?

Joy, I live a couple streets away.

if LE is at SB's, and i got this right, she lives on Orange Hill Road. Im not real sure, but the one time I went out that way, its is fancy smansy houses. I understand now why they were "waiting at the gate" those homes out there are way way way over 3-400,000 and up I would think.

From google maps the address reported on orange hill road doesn't look fancy at all. the gate looks like a farm gate at the road.. and I can't really tell which building on property is the house.. won't let you walk up to it tho. can't get past the gate on street view..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151