FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally OT....but for her many friends up here, MEW is back and in the RT. Woo Hoo!!!!!

If you have some sort of an antenna, and know the call numbers you should be able to pick chipley so, po and so, as well as other odd places. carry the scanner outside lol.

I just gave my scanner away a few weeks ago, I dont know anyone or anything here so I gave it away. ack@@

I dont think you can pick up the state patrol, I think they are using a new type of radio now.

I live all the way in Seattle
don't think it work here but thank you appreciate

another article found...

Sorry, guess that particular link wasn't allowed!

Salem,
Yes, I believe you are correct. I work in collections in the healthcare industry and am certified for HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) yearly.
It would be against Federal Law to publicly post this type of private health information.

Quoting my own post here because on further thought, the mention of the mother having ADHD and Bi-Polar Disorder, in a publicly released report would also be a violation of Federal HIPAA laws. I know nothing about the laws reguarding these types of reports, as other posters do. But I have to agree with them that it's boggling this report has been publicly released.

Great going guys!! Nancy Grace producers are aware of SB:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Nancy Grace
A stunning twist in the search for a missing 7-mo.-old girl who vanished from the same bedroom her parents were sleeping in! An alleged email from the baby’s babysitter to Florida’s governor claims abuse & drug use on the parents' part! However, she has a crim. record & her own son has been missing since 1987! Poli...ce still refuse to name any suspects or persons of interest. Tonight – where is baby Shannon?

Is there any word on what LE is or was doing at the Bakers? It's been hours without a peep.

Great going guys!! Nancy Grace producers are aware of SB:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

Nancy Grace
A stunning twist in the search for a missing 7-mo.-old girl who vanished from the same bedroom her parents were sleeping in! An alleged email from the baby’s babysitter to Florida’s governor claims abuse & drug use on the parents' part! However, she has a crim. record & her own son has been missing since 1987! Poli...ce still refuse to name any suspects or persons of interest. Tonight – where is baby Shannon?

Hahaha. Good ole' Nancy. Always riding on WSers coat tails. :laugh:

ETA: I REALLY wish reporters would quit saying Paul is SB's son, considering she is the main suspect in his disappearance, was convicted of abusing his sister, and is NOT his mother.

Hahaha. Good ole' Nancy. Always riding on WSers coat tails. :laugh:

ETA: I REALLY wish reporters would quit saying Paul is SB's son, considering she is the main suspect in his disappearance, was convicted of abusing his sister, and is NOT his mother.

I swear that Nancy Grace producers read this forum. I'm convinced that they have been reading here since Caylee Anthony case. JMO of course.

Nancy Grace will not say anything that hasn't been said here already.

Does anyone know who actually released the DFS report?

After reading the report that was released for CPS it does indeed look like they were trying to cooperate, but with that being said I hope they did not feel like their life was being invaded do to the child, and did something with her...just thinking out loud here

DCF report was released by News Herald, the link tells you that.

I swear that Nancy Grace producers read this forum. I'm convinced that they have been reading here since Caylee Anthony case. JMO of course.

ITA. In the last two days, I've actually heard a couple of her guests make statements that seemed RIGHT off some of our posts.

One of which was mine (and the reason it stood out to me) in which I was questioning how someone came into the home and took little Shannon "right out from under her parents noses". They used the exact quoted words.
Probably not that weird when you consider the case, that someone would use those exact words, but it still captured my attention.

Technically the only way that report from DCF could be released was if the parent released it, or the child is not alive. Dear God I hope not. The confidentiality laws in Florida are very strict. They may be trying to get a warrant to search
SB's home/property. IMO

I'm sickened that this baby is missing but I have not been following this case.. Will someone please tell me what disabilities the parents of this child have? Or they mental, physical or both??

Is it possible that baby Shannon's parents were unknowingly drugged the night before she disappeared, making them sleep very deeply so the perp could act without awakening them?? Did neighbors say the van was there the day before - wonder what the timeline is on this visit?

oops, didnt know you were in WA. you would need some long ears for that. I could kick my self right now for giving my scanner away and I know darn well the people I gave it too is not using it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ITA. In the last two days, I've actually heard a couple of her guests make statements that seemed RIGHT off some of our posts.

One of which was mine (and the reason it stood out to me) in which I was questioning how someone came into the home and took little Shannon "right out from under her parents noses". They used the exact quoted words.
Probably not that weird when you consider the case, that someone would use those exact words, but it still captured my attention.

Yep I think that people from HLN and Nancy Grace producers read this board. I noticed that once thread number 1 for Shannon got large & people started getting involved that it was on HLN/Nancy Grace about her missing.

the gray van (if its the one I saw) is less than a block from the turn off to the house.

I really wonder if SB had a habit of picking the baby up early and not waking the parents ?

oops, didnt know you were in WA. you would need some long ears for that. I could kick my self right now for giving my scanner away and I know darn well the people I gave it too is not using it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay, we need it .. can you ask for it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth