FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, thank you, thank you Texas Mist. l will also be at radio shacks door when they open in the morning. I have the web site you posted and have membership. thank you again texas.:)

that's the really good question. I'm pretty sure that it either came from the parents, or from LE. But if LE released it, I am pretty sure it was an accident.

I'm thinking DCF released it. Reading the report, it looks like they're in CYA mode.

O/T: Since things are so slow here right now. Is anyone following the Cleveland Serial Killer case today? Have they found any more bodies than the 10 they had found as of last night?

I checked Intelius and she is listed in Chipley, Fl Laurel Bay,SC and De Funiak Springs,Fl (Walton County) nothing in Bay County

BTW one of her aliases is Susan Shirley she also has used Suzanne Baker on ussearch

Quoting my own post here because on further thought, the mention of the mother having ADHD and Bi-Polar Disorder, in a publicly released report would also be a violation of Federal HIPAA laws. I know nothing about the laws reguarding these types of reports, as other posters do. But I have to agree with them that it's boggling this report has been publicly released.
I am way behind and trying to catch up but i am at a loss for words about this report,s release,i have never seen this happen before,this report should have been private.

We have Susan B.'s DOB, we also have the 'father' --- JRD's DOB.

What we need is Tina M's DOB.

Thanks in Advance,
Soulscape

Locals.........LE and searchers still at Bakers?
Has anyone been arrested?
any pressers?
Seems so MUM on all the cases lately.

BTW they had ID'd 1 victim of serial killer in Cleveland........Family being told now.
Have a head and no body to match to............gruesome!

O/T: Since things are so slow here right now. Is anyone following the Cleveland Serial Killer case today? Have they found any more bodies than the 10 they had found as of last night?

Not so far, but I think they will, jmo.

I thought they said news update at 5:00 but so far I haven't seen anything.

Thanks in Advance,
Soulscape

I swear I've seen that somewhere too. But can't recall. I'll look around.

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-sowell-arrest-women-strangled-txt,0,5533112.story

Authorities used a backhoe to dig up Sowell's backyard on Tuesday. They discovered what is believed to be four more bodies. That brings the total number of victims found in Sowell's house and yard since last Thursday to 11.

Thanks in Advance,
Soulscape

It was in the email SB sent to the governor. I can look back for it.
Sorry! Ignore this, I thought you were asking for the father's dob.

Have been looking and looking for Tina's DOB and Florida does not seem to have anything online for birth records. Believe she was born in Florida but maybe she was born in Texas? Anybody recall anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj