FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
First name is Christina (Tina)

Hello all.

I have been trying to catch up today but I am finding it almost impossible.

I have a question. Have any of the WS'ers contacted the press in SC to be sure they are running this story with the correlation of Shannon and Paul to keep Shannon's name and face out there everywhere that is possible?

People are saying you guys have people here who are great with the press.

If it has not already been done is there someone here who could help?

Thanks,
Dsn

PLEASE NOTE

astrology forum is here on w/s......we are ALL members of websleuths....whether you choose to read the astrology forum or not.....please do not post negative thoughts about the forum or the members that work VERY hard there......

if there is something posted you do not wish to address.....just pass by it.....websleuths does not allow neg talk about any of our members....we all come from differnt walks of life ....each one of us may have something to add or contribute.... to help find a missing person.....

please be careful on what and how you say things about members here :)

Both of these parents are unemployed. Why did they need a babysitter? Lots of stuff about mom completing drug councilling...what about dad? And, where did they get the money to buy weed?

Perhaps because they were disabled and someone insinuated herself into their lives with ulterior motives?

Read the letter SB wrote to the Governor of FL. She addresses your last question in her allegations and explains what she purports to be the source of the money for substances. I wouldn't wish that letter on anyone, but it provides SB's answer to your question.

Hello all.

I have been trying to catch up today but I am finding it almost impossible.

I have a question. Have any of the WS'ers contacted the press in SC to be sure they are running this story with the correlation of Shannon and Paul to keep Shannon's name and face out there everywhere that is possible?

People are saying you guys have people here who are great with the press.

If it has not already been done is there someone here who could help?

Thanks,
Dsn

I think Nancy Grace will reach all of them in about 10 minutes.

T P (Yeomans) according to one of her accounts is April 27th

since shes 26 i was thinking year 1983 but i dunno i keep searching for a year

FWIW. Mine is the 26th of April 83 and I am 26 will be 27 in april. If she is 26 she was not born in 84 she would have turned 25 this year.

I believe the mother's name is spelled Crystina....FWIW

I asked this in the last thread, but then it closed. When did it become against TOS to post MS and FB links?

TIA!!

:blowkiss:

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69002287.html

Snipped

There are a few new details tonight in the case of a 7-month old baby, missing from her Chipley home. NewsChannel 7 has confirmed the names of Shannon Dedrick's parents, Christina Mercer and Rusty Dedrick.

Maybe report was wrong

I think the "Hooked on Phonics" generation has caught up to us. I have seen Shannon's name spelled Shannin too.

I'm getting into this case a little late in the game. Where was CM born? Possible parent names?

I notice that not a lot of info has been officially released by LE in this case, but has there been any mention of SB taking a polygraph test? And, does anyone know if dogs are being used by LE at her house to search? Just a couple of things I've been curious about. Thanks!

Does anyone know Tina's middle name or her mother's name? I found someone with her name born in 1985 in Texas.

I asked this in the last thread, but then it closed. When did it become against TOS to post MS and FB links?

TIA!!

:blowkiss:

My understanding is that we can post myspace/facebook links for POI and Suspects PROVIDING they have been named in the mainstream media.

I just reviewed the TOS, both long and short and I did not see anything addressing this issue. The key is that the person has to be in the media - NO innocents, no family members, NO minors ever.

I'll send this to a mod and have it verified.

Salem

Shannon on Nancy Grace tonight. The sick serial killer on first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708