Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your little act is wearing a bit thin. Are we not beyond the notion that Casey is innocent??

As I've said, the syringe certainly does not prove premeditation. Nothing I'm aware of ties Casey to the syringe or the chemical mixture (concoction) or the testosterone. Moreover, nothing I'm aware of -- like blood or DNA on the needle -- ties the needle to Caylee, much less to it being the instrument of her death.

Moreover, neither am I aware of evidence that ties either the bag or the Gatorade bottle to Casey.

As before, my question remains: where's the beef?

I'm reminded of Cynthia Sommer's trial for the murder of her husband, Todd Sommer. Every crime forum had her using arsenic to murder Todd even though there was no physical evidence that she ever bought or even touched arsenic.

That's the "ugly coping" chick, right? Don't think she ever did internet searches for arsenic or had her trunk test positive for arsenic either - oh and now, there wasn't a needle with a syringe found near Todd's body that tested positive for arsenic...but you're right, no physical evidence KC handled or bought chloroform.

maybe someone in the anthony family was getting testosterone injections for a medical condition?
We ran that scenario also earlier in this thread.. It still could be anabolic per chemical make up.

I agree lizzysf-Since JG was in police training and probably subject to random drug testing - I'm hoping he didn't experiment. And he did take a polly test-so I would think that would be to his benefit!:waitasec:
I would think they are testing him for narcotic/marijuana use, probably not steroid use.

But they are so actively trying to pin it on Jesse.. since the first week.

The "they" you refer to pinning it on JG from the first week, I believe is CA. I think KC laughed at the suggestion in one of the jail visit tapes.

And the random shower at Jesse's was really hinky... many of us thought she was there for another purpose... we thought she LEFT something there to frame him

Agreed, hinky situation. I just don't feature KC, who lives her life in 10 minute increments, weeks after the fact, formulating a scenario to frame JG for this. And then later concocting the Zanny story. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

... perhaps she TOOK something from there to frame him.

It's all about "perhaps" at this stage. I just "perhaps" differently from you, that's all.

Regarding an alleged daisy chain, I haven't read that the same chemical mixture (and the same testoterone) found in the syringe was also found in the trunk of Casey's car.
Could testosterone breakdown and release a measurable gas in the trunk of the car?

As I've said, the syringe certainly does not prove premeditation. Nothing I'm aware of ties Casey to the syringe or the chemical mixture (concoction) or the testosterone. Moreover, nothing I'm aware of -- like blood or DNA on the needle -- ties the needle to Caylee, much less to it being the instrument of her death.

Moreover, neither am I aware of evidence that ties either the bag or the Gatorade bottle to Casey.

I am seriously hoping that none of the jury members think like you do.....sorry :truce:

Wudge...did you read the "bug" report? Remember all the "junk science" claims when they gave the results of the air sample? There is proof now that a decompositional event occurred in the trunk. To be honest, I'm not sure what all this means as far as the chloroform is concerned (just haven't had the time to digest it all), but something tells me down the road we will find out more. FWIW, the defense doesn't have a prayer getting the indictment dismissed (IMO).

There's nothing in the bug report that proves premeditation, nothing whatsoever.

since Cindy was a nurse..i wonder if she kept syringe needles/supplies at home?

I'm a nurse and I don't have any syringes or needles in my home. Cindy was a manager at a home health company, I doubt she had anything in her house, either. Unless she went out on patient calls to cover an emergency but I doubt it.

The "they" you refer to pinning it on JG from the first week, I believe is CA. I think KC laughed at the suggestion in one of the jail visit tapes.
Casey said not to trust him. Jesse was one identified by George that he and Lee were staking out. They all essentially accused him of being involved.
Agreed, hinky situation. I just don't feature KC, who lives her life in 10 minute increments, weeks after the fact, formulating a scenario to frame JG for this. And then later concocting the Zanny story. Doesn't that defeat the purpose? She knew she was going to get busted for it...why wouldn't she plan a frame on someone? She had plenty of time on her hands to do so.

It's all about "perhaps" at this stage. I just "perhaps" differently from you, that's all.
Agreed...that's why I chose 'perhaps'.. Just kickin' this around..

That's a good question for an expert.
I so wish someone would come on and explain all this...because I don't have a clue what it all means...nor would I claim to.

ETA: I think it just breaks down to protein.

Respectfully BBM

A piece of beef served on a silver platter must go through a process in order to render it "dinner". Steak does not begin as steak. The metaphorical "beef" in this case is methodically making its way to the plate. It's just not done yet.
Once it is......Bon Appetit.

This is the exact same drug from my above post (page 15).
This website explains how it is used for Anabolic Steroid use.

(((clipped from website)))
http://www.isocaproate.com/

And, since Sustanon is simply a form of (well actually 4 forms of) testosterone, we also know that administration of this compound will produce a dose respondant curve. (10)A what? Yeah...basically a "dose respondant curve" is the fancy way of saying "the more you take, the bigger you get..."

This is true of Sustanon as well as for every form of testosterone, up to a point.

Respectfully BBM

A piece of beef served on a silver platter must go through a process in order to render it "dinner". Steak does not begin as steak. The metaphorical "beef" in this case is methodically making its way to the plate. It's just not done yet.
Once it is......Bon Appetit.

I've said it before on this forum & I'll say it again!
It ain't meat til it's on the table.

ETA: And the SA is setting the table.

But wouldn't this be after he was already let go?How many really nice, bright, smart overweight young girls abuse diet drugs? My daughters 20 something co-worker was still taking that one that was taken off the market because she still had a supply.. she said it helped her and she didn't have any medical problems because of it.. TYPICAL at this age.. young men do it too.. to bulk up.. they don't think of the consequences..

Lizzy-according to this pdf (on pg 6) JG's employment dates were 12/16/07 to 6/26/08. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-07/48368291.pdf
I agree many young people don't think of consequences-this case proves it!!:furious:

This is the exact same drug from my above post, different website.
This website explains how it it used for Anabolic Steroid use.

(((clipped from website)))
http://www.isocaproate.com/

And, since Sustanon is simply a form of (well actually 4 forms of) testosterone, we also know that administration of this compound will produce a dose respondant curve. (10)A what? Yeah...basically a "dose respondant curve" is the fancy way of saying "the more you take, the bigger you get..."

This is true of Sustanon as well as for every form of testosterone, up to a point.
...and testosterone given to children can be poisionous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288