2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while Panthera, so good to see you here...!

Justice for Caylee is right around the corner !

Ugh! The clip of CA saying she knows how hard it is for kc to give up her life to protect the life of her daughter. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Kc talking about the "connection" a parent has with their child---now I want to hurt her! moo

I was so hoping you'd be here.

KWYM--I cried some tears for Caylee today, after reading the bug reports, seeing the syringe, just thinking about what she may have went through. Heartbreaking. MOO
I've been at work all day without a chance to catch up on this new information. All I can hope for is that she injected so much into Caylee that she didn't feel any pain. :cry:

"Sounds like there was a pretty substantial amount" -- referring to chloroform

Doctor ? from NY: Chloroform didn't evaporate due to being in enclosed syringe/bottle.

It's been a while Panthera, so good to see you here...!

Justice for Caylee is right around the corner !
Thanks friend! I've been here, just other missing/murdered children lately. Did you see that photo of Casey's back and that tattoo??? :eek:

I've been at work all day without a chance to catch up on this new information. All I can hope for is that she injected so much into Caylee that she didn't feel any pain. :cry:

I had no idea this info had been released today. Work totally gets in the way. Im gonna get sick.

They are playing different clips of KC's jailhouse phone call home/ interspersed with CA calling 911.
KC: "I don't f'ing know where she is at."
CA: "KC has some half truths or misstruths but that doesn't make her a murderer."

NG how was KC protecting Caylee when she was getting a tattoo on her shoulder written in Italian (in response to CA's depo where she claims KC did what she did to protect Caylee and protect them...lol)

Syringes were found just a few feet away from the remains inside the gatorade bottle.

New guest: Dr. Duetch (?) How could chloroform still be in the syringes? Wouldn't evaporate? It would unless it was in a closed or sealed container. It was likely not a coincidence it being there and was likely used for nefarious purposes.

Defense can't use same argument on the chloroform in the trunk as on the syringe. The Dr. says chloroform is not commonly used in the medical community. Was banned back in the 1970's...lethal side effects. It is unreliable. Replaced with more modern and reliable medicine. Testosterone is a horomone in the body...use steroids...hormone re-assignment...was there blood on the syringe?

Is there finger print evidence?

Game set match on KC.

There would be DNA on needle if it had been injected and fingerprints on syringe since it was in the bag

Doctor ? from NY: Chloroform didn't evaporate due to being in enclosed syringe/bottle.
Thank goodness it didn't evaporate! But I wouldn't be at all surprised if the defense doesn't claim it was planted there to frame Casey after the news of the Internet chloroform searches came out. :banghead:

Any amount of fluid greater than a couple of cc's injected into a 2yr would cause pain at the site..

Thanks friend! I've been here, just other missing/murdered children lately. Did you see that photo of Casey's back and that tattoo??? :eek:

Sickening!

I haven't been keeping up with the Caylee case, but this latest news about a syringe brings tears to my eyes.

Said chloroform could not have come from cleaning products and testosterone was from steroids

Dr. had no idea why there would be testosterone --- did mention men injecting for body building/ and gender reassignment. I think we can rule out the gender reassignment thing. JMO

Any amount of fluid greater than a couple of cc's injected into a 2yr would cause pain at the site..
Well that explains what the duct tape was for. :furious: MOO

Thank goodness it didn't evaporate! But I wouldn't be at all surprised if the defense doesn't claim it was planted there to frame Casey after the news of the Internet chloroform searches came out. :banghead:

OMG--we are worried that J was using it and she swiped it when she went to take a shower so she could try and frame him!!!! :eek: moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong