New Jailhouse Letter from Phil Garrido to Walt Gray (11/11/09)

not sure he was trying to coordinate with jaycee's lawyer linas, if your referrin to the letter he first sent out. sounded like he wanted a diffrent lawyer enterily contacted.
and if i recall, this was before the people issue came out.
I didn't explain my thoughts well- late in the interview he states about coordinating efforts.
I think this newest letter is his latest attempt to re-gain control of Jaycee that he may realize he's lost since the People article.

I didn't explain my thoughts well- late in the interview he states about coordinating efforts.
I think this newest letter is his latest attempt to re-gain control of Jaycee that he may realize he's lost since the People article.

i think your right.
im sure jaycee wont even hear about this much less read it.
im sure she'll be ready to hang him when it comes time to testify :)

From what I saw quoted this sounds just like his manifesto. He has knowledge of how to "cure" a problem with society and he was his own first success story to "sell" his project which is ??? (Himself? His Voices from God box? WhatEVER.) For his attorneys to spin this as actual remorse is a stretch, it sounds just like what he's been spinning all along.

Something in the letter caused KCRA's attorney to not allow it all to be released. This and the "confidential information" given to the judge leads me to think there's something going on. Perhaps naming other people that were also "healed"???

Something in the letter caused KCRA's attorney to not allow it all to be released. This and the "confidential information" given to the judge leads me to think there's something going on. Perhaps naming other people that were also "healed"???

or more people who heard 'god' thru his box?

or more people who heard 'god' thru his box?

How would that keep attorneys from releasing anything??? Doesn't make sense. He already had the notarized letters confirming this in the FBI files.

How would that keep attorneys from releasing anything??? Doesn't make sense. He already had the notarized letters confirming this in the FBI files.

maybe other people on the list dont want to be publicly outed as morons.

i think your right.
im sure jaycee wont even hear about this much less read it.
im sure she'll be ready to hang him when it comes time to testify :)
Yup, Jaycee has a lawyer now, and if she was ever going to defend Garrido, the People magazine article would have been the place where she had the forum of the world's attention to do it. Notice Jaycee's no longer spouting (out of fear/brainwashing) what a changed man Garrido is???

From what I saw quoted this sounds just like his manifesto. He has knowledge of how to "cure" a problem with society and he was his own first success story to "sell" his project which is ??? (Himself? His Voices from God box? WhatEVER.) For his attorneys to spin this as actual remorse is a stretch, it sounds just like what he's been spinning all along.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
You are cracking me up.....
Yes his "Cure" includes: A course right out of his manifesto; the rapist make babies, preaches God and sleeps with the children in the rapists arms resulting in rapist never wanting to rape again.
ARE YOU inspired yet ? :floorlaugh:

What is frightening is I listened to his tape and at times he almost sounds normal.
It frightens me what kind of idiots may sit on a Jury especially since his daughters may not have
anything bad to tell. We really do not know.
It is very clear that JC was repeatedly raped and was his sex slave who bore him 2 children.
He hopefully has no chance of getting out, but he got out once so we cant assume anything.
This SOB is dangerous, a snake at best.

I am wondering if anyone of you would like to help me with my "golden box" of solid 24 carat gold. I have heard voices and and they are telling me that PG needs this new and improved box.

They are telling me that PG needs to tell of all his actions if he wants to be the messiah.

I need someone to bring it to the prison where PG is so he can move on to save the world. The black box isn't powerful enough for the gift that he has.

Can someone who is in California please tell his attorney that I have this device that PG needs?

In case anyone is really wondering, I am being totally sarcastic, but I do believe a ploy such as this may work to get him to spill his guts of all of his evil deeds.

He could even get a white jumpsuit in prison instead of orange to show his exalted status.

http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/21609560/detail.html

From the article:

"We see this as just another example of his attempt to control the situation around him and his prior victims -- he is a master manipulator," District Attorney Vern Pierson said in a statement.
Pierson fired back, saying "these recent statements are eerily similar to what Mr. Garrido told the judge who sentenced him in 1977 and to the parole board when he duped them into releasing him from prison after serving only 11 years of a 50 year federal sentence and five-to-life Nevada State sentence."
"It appears once again that Mr. Garrido seeks leniency due to claims of religious transformation and alleged personal change. Our office fully intends to hold Mr. Garrido legally accountable for his actions and see that he is punished to the full extent of the law," the district attorney's statement said.

More at link.

Time, where did you see that he said or was implying that he wasn't reading the newspaper or watching the news? I haven't been able to find that reference. TIA

PG must be crawling out of his skin about now! I'm sure he expected Walt Gray to publish the letter in it's entirety and I'm so glad he didn't! PG has to be incredibly bored and frustrated (admitted to having ADD) that he can't get on with his important work of healing the world of sex addicts. As soon as he can get the word out to us we'll all understand, I'm sure.

Time, where did you see that he said or was implying that he wasn't reading the newspaper or watching the news? I haven't been able to find that reference. TIA

That's what they said on the KCRA broadcast at 11 pm last night.

I just looked at the tape from last ngiht

http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/21601232/detail.html

It ends before the last statement about TV and newspapers. They basically said, "And, he wanted us to know that he does not watch TV or read any newspapers"

But, in the tape you CAN clearly see they show 3 letters addressed to Gray.

It ends before the last statement about TV and newspapers. They basically said, "And, he wanted us to know that he does not watch TV or read any newspapers"

BBM. Thank you! Wonder why we've never heard about the second one? When was it sent? Which letter says what? So many questions.

anthro ... not sure why we never heard about the second letter????

BBM. Thank you! Wonder why we've never heard about the second one? When was it sent? Which letter says what? So many questions.

the 3 letters we know about
1) his letter about jaycee's "rights being violated"
2) his 'apology" to his mom
3) his apology to the world last night

is there another one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads