New Jailhouse Letter from Phil Garrido to Walt Gray (11/11/09)

i would hope the DA knows better then to get into a war of words with the defense in the media. try the case in court.

the 3 letters we know about
1) his letter about jaycee's "rights being violated"
2) his 'apology" to his mom
3) his apology to the world last night

is there another one?

Are you saying he sent his letter to his mom to Walt Gray??? Where did you see that?

Yup, Jaycee has a lawyer now, and if she was ever going to defend Garrido, the People magazine article would have been the place where she had the forum of the world's attention to do it. Notice Jaycee's no longer spouting (out of fear/brainwashing) what a changed man Garrido is???

it pretty much ended when they told her he confessed to kidnapping her i think.
she probably was holding the vomit down in her throat when she said it :)

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
You are cracking me up.....
Yes his "Cure" includes: A course right out of his manifesto; the rapist make babies, preaches God and sleeps with the children in the rapists arms resulting in rapist never wanting to rape again.
ARE YOU inspired yet ? :floorlaugh:

What is frightening is I listened to his tape and at times he almost sounds normal.
It frightens me what kind of idiots may sit on a Jury especially since his daughters may not have
anything bad to tell. We really do not know.
It is very clear that JC was repeatedly raped and was his sex slave who bore him 2 children.
He hopefully has no chance of getting out, but he got out once so we cant assume anything.
This SOB is dangerous, a snake at best.

if they keep there word he wont get out because of the parole violations alone.
given the bad publicity this has given LE In general, i cant imagine this guy ever sees a day of freedom again.

Are you saying he sent his letter to his mom to Walt Gray??? Where did you see that?

i didnt realize that it was 3 letters to grey. i thought it meant 3 letters in general.
if grey is hiding a letter all together, god knows what that one says.

i didnt realize that it was 3 letters to grey. i thought it meant 3 letters in general.
if grey is hiding a letter all together, god knows what that one says.

In the Walt Gray video that this thread is about it clearly shows 3 envelopes with PG's return address. Did you watch the video before posting your argument?

In the Walt Gray video that this thread is about it clearly shows 3 envelopes with PG's return address. Did you watch the video before posting your argument?

i did. i missed the envelope obviously.

if they keep there word he wont get out because of the parole violations alone.
given the bad publicity this has given LE In general, i cant imagine this guy ever sees a day of freedom again.
That's music to my ears - and he is still a con man.
But I sure pray that he is never free again.

i think the third letter is in reference to the one he sent out to his mother.

From the link in my post:
Garrido's letter, which is the third sent to KCRA, also addressed other issues, but the station declined to release more details.

kbl8201 said:
the 3 letters we know about
1) his letter about jaycee's "rights being violated"
2) his 'apology" to his mom
3) his apology to the world last night

is there another one?

?...WHat are you talking about? Did you post in the wrong forum, perhaps?
I just looked at the tape from last ngiht

http://www.kcra.com/mostpopular/21601232/detail.html

It ends before the last statement about TV and newspapers. They basically said, "And, he wanted us to know that he does not watch TV or read any newspapers"

But, in the tape you CAN clearly see they show 3 letters addressed to Gray.

BBM. Thank you! Wonder why we've never heard about the second one? When was it sent? Which letter says what? So many questions.

This man is evil. If he had a conversion, he would have released the girls and admitted what he did was wrong. I don't buy his rhetoric for a New York minute.

This man is evil. If he had a conversion, he would have released the girls and admitted what he did was wrong. I don't buy his rhetoric for a New York minute.

other then patricia nancy and maybe the molinos, i dont know who would buy this nonsense

Many of the links, including the original KCRA one, reference this as his third letter. By my count it's only his second, then there was the call to Walt Gray. Did I miss something?

Also interesting that KCRA declines to release the whole letter on the advice of their attorneys.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/13/garrido.letter/

"We are not releasing the entire letter at this time based on consultations with our attorneys," said Anzio Williams, news director at KCRA. "We will tell the story and reference the letter."

You know, I can't think that any good is coming from releasing the fact that pg is even continuing to send letters to the media. It is just giving him additional media exposure, which I am sure he thrives upon.

As for the reason they did not release the second letter or this complete letter, maybe (my opinion only), there is mention of other crimes/victims and therefore new investigations to determine the validity of the claims?

You go Vern, as it is about time that LE starts to realize how manipulative this wierdo truly is!!

You know, I can't think that any good is coming from releasing the fact that pg is even continuing to send letters to the media. It is just giving him additional media exposure, which I am sure he thrives upon.

As for the reason they did not release the second letter or this complete letter, maybe (my opinion only), there is mention of other crimes/victims and therefore new investigations to determine the validity of the claims?

You go Vern, as it is about time that LE starts to realize how manipulative this wierdo truly is!!

if they'd realized it in 88 or even in 77 we wouldnt be talking about this.

if they'd realized it in 88 or even in 77 we wouldnt be talking about this.

Thank you for stating the obvious, as unnecessary as it is.

What do you mean by 77, though? I think they got it right when he was sentenced in 77, Life in NV for rape and 50 federal for the kidnapping. It was the troglodytes that released him from that sentence that are at fault. What is it that makes you feel a good enough job wasn't done in 77?

Thank you for stating the obvious, as unnecessary as it is.

What do you mean by 77, though? I think they got it right when he was sentenced in 77, Life in NV for rape and 50 federal for the kidnapping. It was the troglodytes that released him from that sentence that are at fault. What is it that makes you feel a good enough job wasn't done in 77?

the fact that there were so many loopholes in the sentence that even allowed him a shot at getting out after only 10 or 11 years. katie said she didnt even think he was eligbile for parole untill like 2002

They had a little spot on the TV news where I live tonight on P (i) G's apology. This is the first time anything has been on the news since Jaycee was found.

I agree that he is getting publicity that he shouldn't from this.

I wish I could have a letter from the world telling him we don't accept the apology and take your punishment like a man.

He has to save you from your sins first. The box said so!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back