FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the Caylee Anthony saga and I am trying to remember when the forensic info started come in ie the chloroform in the trunk....I am going to say it was about 3 weeks. Yes ,that's when Sin Anthony changed her tune and said there was a pizza in the car...

when someone is answering a question and they looks up and to the left ,what does that mean???

This thread is getting a bit long. I'll start a new one if anyone else wants one.

IIRC PC drives a cement truck, if true...he is hauling wet cement that has to be delivered to whatever job site. He may have already made his last delivery at that time & just was releasing the load perhaps (which is not as easy as a dump truck & has to be cleaned out as well at the end of the day). Also IIRC he came home around 5:30 & picked up the twin to go out & search.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with the time line with Mom or BF & I do fully realize the statistics with a missing child and everyone has to be looked at carefully especially family. There is a few things I find hinky but...I am want to squash my (those) thoughts for the time being.

If PC got to DT's house at 5:30, wouldn't DT and the policeman have been at DT's house by or before then? If so, what would be the reason that PC took ST twin with him to look for somer and didn't take the other kids? And isn't it not normal MO from LE not to let anyone leave while the questioning is going on? I'm getting so tired, I don't think my post is making sense.

It sounded like PC got there first before LE and DT and she was only a few blocks away when she flagged down the office and they went to her house. I read someone that DT and the office went immediately to DT's house after she flagged him down. And why didn't he take the 10 year old daughter too?

I thought it was customary for LE not to let the family do the searching, especially while they were all being questioned.

I have to go to bed. Have to go to work in the AM.

I think that this rehash has brought forth some interesting questions.

Thanks for all of your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member