55% Of Murder Cases Involved Meth

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
<snip>

SAN DIEGO -- A new study showed 55 percent of homicides and suicide cases in San Diego involved methamphetamine, 10News reported.

Four years ago, Claudia Sinkule's daughter, Nicole, was killed by her boyfriend who was addicted to meth.

"Her boyfriend came into her apartment and killed her in her sleep. He beat her with a hammer 13 times and that was the end of her life," said Sinkule

more here

http://www.10news.com/news/21634014/detail.html

I watched an Oprah show and the guy kept saying he believed he had killed his wife, sister-in law and brother in law because of the meth.
interesting Thanks!

I watched an Oprah show and the guy kept saying he believed he had killed his wife, sister-in law and brother in law because of the meth.
interesting Thanks!

That is horrid. And another reason to make weed legal. Isolate the drug users from weed smokers instead of forcing them to go into places where they will be exposed to drugs of this nature. And get a reduction of new meth users. It is just my theroy. It wont stop them all but it will definitly help some. Not pushing an agenda here either.
The reason weed is a gateway drug is they keep them all in the same house.

I'm not at all surprised, but it's nice to read that there's actual, hard evidence linking methamphetamine to some of these horrific crimes we read about daily.

That is horrid. And another reason to make weed legal. Isolate the drug users from weed smokers instead of forcing them to go into places where they will be exposed to drugs of this nature. And get a reduction of new meth users. It is just my theroy. It wont stop them all but it will definitly help some. Not pushing an agenda here either.
The reason weed is a gateway drug is they keep them all in the same house.

I think it's a good theory.
Marijuana is decriminalized to just a fine equivalent to a traffic ticket for possession in many states.

I am not a smoker either, yet i feel it would be beneficial to decriminalize it.
There is a big difference between pot smokers and those into hardcore drugs.

Does California really have stores that sell marijuana baked goods such as sweets and marijuana for those who need it for health reasons? I saw it on an HBO show once, however i've never been out West..

<snip>

SAN DIEGO -- A new study showed 55 percent of homicides and suicide cases in San Diego involved methamphetamine, 10News reported.

Four years ago, Claudia Sinkule's daughter, Nicole, was killed by her boyfriend who was addicted to meth.

"Her boyfriend came into her apartment and killed her in her sleep. He beat her with a hammer 13 times and that was the end of her life," said Sinkule

more here

http://www.10news.com/news/21634014/detail.html

Sounds a lot like the Terry and Darleen Anderson double homicide cold case (in the WS cold case forum.) Meth, rage killing, etc. Thanks for the article!

Sounds a lot like the Terry and Darleen Anderson double homicide cold case (in the WS cold case forum.) Meth, rage killing, etc. Thanks for the article!

YVW, DK......It certainly explains the overkill doesn't it -- not just in the Anderson's case, but cases we read about every day.

Very scary!

Wow--I agree with all of you. This is very scary.

I read that pepper spray has no effect on those crazed on meth, and those ineffective if used for personal protection. Something about the chemical response is mitigated by the meth.

Need to use special tasers---not that I have one!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back