NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, point taken.
But, how much of what we are discussing is fact??? just saying
Where are the facts to back up he didn't make and effort?

Just because something is in a media report does not make it true. When someone is interviewed, how do you know they are speaking the truth.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...where are the official documnets backing up all this stuff these people are saying.

Until I see it, I will not judge this man.

At this point, everything is speculation as to his neglect or lack of parenting.

The fact is that this beautiful little girl is dead

that is the fact...she was not snatched by a stranger...she had her bags packed and was delivered to a h//llhole where she spent the last few weeks of her short life in horrible conditions, pain and degradation

I would not drop off a pet to a kennel without checking it out..would you?
wouldn't you check out your kid's school? where they were going to sleep? who lived there?

Did anyone realize that Coe and MAM were there?? This is the worst area of town...think of the worst area in your town

now...do you want to drop off your kids with a woman that barely has worked, hangs with felons, has a history of drugs...in a rundown singlewide trailer with 4 adults , 2 other kids...and sewage problems?? People coming in and out all night??

What did Shaynia want?? did anyone speak to her on the phone?? Apparently the breeder told the aunt that she "would not see her again" after the 2 nights were up....and almost a month went by...

Sorry I would have been out there with cops, social workers, a private detective or whatever it took

This dear little girl lost her life...and endured such horrors...it is just disgusting

and...it did NOT have to happen

right now...she should be safe and sound getting ready for Thanksgiving

Most of it is coming from interviews with family and friends I thought.

Yes, but how do we know what they say is true?
That's my point. We don't.

I have never said this man should get parent of the year award.
I have my questions about him too.
I just think that unless we have some sort of proof that he neglected Shaniya, we should leave him alone in his time of grief.
That's all.

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. The photo of Shaniya in her Halloween costume carrying trick or treat bag...this looks like a recent pic. I thought she was at the monster's house from Oct 9 or around there. Anyone know when that photo was taken?

I have wondered if that is from last year.

The brother also said, Shanyia steered clear of all men, not just family...
I finally heard the tape still catching up.
BBM
That saddens me that she did. Something happened to her :(
and she was sent back again?

I saw the pictures of his home and I saw the pictures of the trailer he sent her too. He was under no obligation to send her there. You do not send your loved ones to live in a low life place like that. To me that is major neglect.

I grew up in a place like that!!!! What does that make my parents?

Yes, but how do we know what they say is true?
That's my point. We don't.

I have never said this man should get parent of the year award.
I have my questions about him too.
I just think that unless we have some sort of proof that he neglected Shaniya, we should leave him alone in his time of grief.
That's all.

He sent her from his 150k home with his BMW to a filthy trailer and under no court order to do so. Why isnt that neglect?

TOTALLY all just my opinion on who the woman is that created that incident report. The poster stated it was his sister's home...which is also possible, but she's 49 nd he's 29....it *could* also be his mother.

Or honestly for all I know for sure, it could just be a coincidence with the same last name? Sorry I'm not much help!

Yeah, but I personally thought it was his mother...not sister. I was wrong about the computer. ElizaAvalon let me know about the model # that I failed to look up. I feel so stupid for not checking on that. Sorry for the confusion again. I'm just so tied up in this that I'm not even thinking straight, literally, it's affected me at home...cried for 3 days now. Again, sorry for the confusion everyone.

I grew up in a place like that!!!! What does that make my parents?

Amen. I didn't grow up in one, but I raised my child in one for several months...blanket statements are unfair stereotypes. I thought we were above that here.

Working doesn't make him a bad parent, having no F'ing clue what is happening to his child does, making no effort to find out what is happening makes him a bad parent. Under the same roof, or in another state, his actions are are what make him a bad father.

He didn't have to make an effort. He had people telling him what was going on. So what's his next excuse?

Most of this is hearsay.
Ok, so the # of kids he has may be a fact.
What about the rest. Do we KNOW this to be true, or are we assuming it's true because somebody said it?

Hearsay? I have seen the videos of the father-in-law, the daughter and the friend talking about this. I also saw the very sad video of the aunt, who played a huge role in Shaniya's life, speak. She did not want Shaniya to go to the momster's. I believe all of them. I was very sympathetic for the dad at the beginning, but I just think there are too many people close to him talking about him basically passing off the responsibilty of all of his children.

Just saw for myself, the son after father walked out. Yeah. There's something there, and it ain't a lovin feelin.

I appreciate NG asking if father was notified after the CPS reports were filed. That is a good question.

idk - he's got bright lights in his face, he's on tv for (probably) the first time in his life, he's being interviewed by a 'famous' person, his sister was just murdered, he doesn't expect his dad coming up behind him ... he just seems awkward, (& understandibly so) to me

I'm not getting any feeling of animosity between them

o/t but some families don't hug/show physical affection normally & when a death or something extreme kinda makes them feel obligated to hug etc, they do it awkwardly - it's not that they don't want to, it's just that they don't know how

anyway, I do understand why ppl. are feeling weird about BL - he's an odd duck but I also think we are too quick to criticize his every facial tic

He sent her from his 150k home with his BMW to a filthy trailer and under no court order to do so. Why isnt that neglect?

What does that have to do with it????

So, should the parent with the nicer house and nicer car get custody?? No questions asked??'

I'm not following why the house and cars have anything at all to do with this case.

Drug heads, child pimps, YES - That's what did this.

He didn't have to make an effort. He had people telling him what was going on. So what's his next excuse?

How do we know that???
Is there a link. Some copy of a certified letter I don't know about.
Or, is this, like everything else spectulation.

Here I will interject my opinion: Good parenting has absolutely nothing to do with the value of one's home or the location/condition of one's home.

Seems to me in a lot of these horrible cases, that when the poor child (ultimate victim) reaches an age where they're old enough to communicate well (and therefore share what's going on with them or the adults in their lives), the child is "eliminated." Seems they are tolerable as long as they're young enough to be used and victimized without fear of their predators being revealed. So darn sad.

I want to post these three picks one is of eczema (pic 1) and the other cigarette burns (pic 2 and 3).....What do you think?

Looks pretty much the same to me. Im wondering if he really thought the cigg burns really was a skin condition, hard to tell in the video but her arms and legs looked ok, not inflamed with the exzema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member