Tommy Croslin Jr Arrested Again

So the question of where Lindsy was is now answered.

Apparently she was in the hospital since the night prior after having 2 seizures per her mother:

Missing in action was Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, the rock of the family who is juggling nursing school with motherhood while living at ground zero amid a town aptly nicknamed Dysfunction Junction. She’d spent the night in the hospital, and was apparently waiting for someone to pick her up when the fight broke out, said Chelsea. “Someone told me they were fighting over who should go pick her up,” she said.

“Lindsay had two seizures last night,” her mother, Peggy Collins, told me in an exclusive interview, possibly grand mal seizures she believes were triggered by exhaustion and stress.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-family-fist-fight-brother-tommy-jailed/

I find it interesting it says she is "finishing" nursing school. She graduated nursing school in July this past summer.

Details:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5715481.php

A lot more at the link.

The 3 Croslin children were home.

NayNay was at the house and is listed in the police report along with a minor (believed to be Misty).

Yeah It was misty if you look at the addy for that person 202 Green Lane and it says brother/siter

I don't know about anybody else but I feel Tommy children need to be removed now! I'm sorry none of this is good for these children. They are not safe JMO

Apparently she was in the hospital since the night prior after having 2 seizures per her mother:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/11/20/exclusive-misty-croslin-family-fist-fight-brother-tommy-jailed/

I find it interesting it says she is "finishing" nursing school. She graduated nursing school in July this past summer.

Could see of went back to get a better degree? Heck I don't know anymore. I'm sadden that these children are around all this. :banghead:

It could be that she finished school, but has not yet passed the state exam.

Hope it's OK to post this, if not mod's please edit as needed.

:waitasec:
In the report it shows the following. What was Nay Nay doing there? Who lives on Reen Ln? Could it be a typo and it's Green Ln? 202 Green Dr. is where Haleigh went missing from. Is 202 Reen Ln near Green Dr.? Looks like that is where Misty is staying. What could of sparked the argument? Drugs? So many questions, little answers, and still no sign of what happen to, or where Haleigh is.

"Snip"
Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt, (blanked out name), (I will assume this is Misty?), were present at the house during the disturbance.

Witness/Complainant Information: #2
Name: PREVATT KRISTINA RENEE
Address: 325 TROPIC AVE Apt/Lot #:
City: SATSUMA State: FLORIDA Zip.' 32189
Place of Employ /School: Unemployed
Race: WHITE Sex. Female DOB: 5/30/1990 Age: 19
Type: WITNESS
Home Phone #
Bus. Phone # Ext.
Relationship To Victim:
ACC~UAINTANCE #1 CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS SR

Witness/Complainant Information: #3

Name:Blank...I assume it's Misty since she is under age?
Address: 202 REEN LN Apt/Lot #:
City: SATSUMA State: FLORIDA Zip: 32189
Race: WHITE Sex: Female DOB: 12/9/1991 Age: 17
Home Phone #
Bus. Phone # Ext.
Relationship To Victim:
BROTHER/SISTER #1 CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS SR

BTW, DCF was once again copied with this report. Sadly the children witnessed the entire incident. The SADDEST part in the entire police report (IMO) was the following:

tommysson.jpg

Tommy's son was scared of him! :furious:

What in the world is wrong with these people? I said it last time when Lindsy let Tommy drive with her child in the car when he was (allegedly) on drugs. WHY does she let these people around her kids?? Can you imagine what they witness in that house?!?! She is going to lose those three kids (their ages are listed on the police report as 6, 3 and 2). :furious:

Bold by me, I am scared for him. This morning, while my children were getting ready for school, we were talking about Thanksgiving and what desserts they want to eat and which friends were coming to visit. My youngest daughter must have asked me 6 times where we were putting our Christmas tree in our new house here in the country. Then, I pop in to check the news here and it just makes my eyes water to read that Tommy's son was scared.

Question. Why doesn't Lindsey throw the whole darn bunch out? Talk about the in-laws from he**.

So whatsup with Tommy? He wasn't a jail bird before Haleigh went missing.

Yep, seems his life has gone down the toilet since Haleigh was taken..wonder why? Guilty conscience maybe??

Seizures? Again with seizures?

I am old, have seen a lot in life, know and have known a lot of people and can't name one that ever had a seizure much less 2. But here we have 2 women close to Haleigh who have claim to have seizures. I just think it is odd.

Lindsey needs a shotgun to run all those varmits out of her house and away from her kids. I wouldn't leave my pets alone in a house with HC, Lisa, HC2, NayNay and MC.

She apparently has not taken or passed her state boards. Here is a link to look up health care providers in Florida.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/MQA/PRAES/index.html

Hope it's OK to post this, if not mod's please edit as needed.

:waitasec:
In the report it shows the following. What was Nay Nay doing there? Who lives on Reen Ln? Could it be a typo and it's Green Ln? 202 Green Dr. is where Haleigh went missing from. Is 202 Reen Ln near Green Dr.? Looks like that is where Misty is staying. What could of sparked the argument? Drugs? So many questions, little answers, and still no sign of what happen to, or where Haleigh is.

"Snip"
Lisa, Kristina Renee Prevatt, (blanked out name), (I will assume this is Misty?), were present at the house during the disturbance.

Witness/Complainant Information: #2
Name: PREVATT KRISTINA RENEE
Address: 325 TROPIC AVE Apt/Lot #:
City: SATSUMA State: FLORIDA Zip.' 32189
Race: WHITE Sex. Female DOB: 5/30/1990 Age: 19
Home Phone #
Bus. Phone # Ext.
Relationship To Victim:
ACC~UAINTANCE #1 CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS SR

Witness/Complainant Information: #3

Name:Blank...I assume it's Misty since she is under age?
Address: 202 REEN LN Apt/Lot #:
City: SATSUMA State: FLORIDA Zip: 32189
Race: WHITE Sex: Female DOB: 12/9/1991 Age: 17
Home Phone #
Bus. Phone # Ext.
Relationship To Victim:
BROTHER/SISTER #1 CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS SR

Ron, Misty, HaLeigh and Jr lived at 202 Green Lane in Satsuma, Florida. Looks like LE made a "typo error" in this report. I doubt Misty changed her address on her driver's license.

Ron, Misty, HaLeigh and Jr lived at 202 Green Lane in Satsuma, Florida. Looks like LE made a "typo error" in this report. I doubt Misty changed her address on her driver's license.

:waitasec: I thought that at the time Misty lived in the MH she did not have a license yet?

She apparently has not taken or passed her state boards. Here is a link to look up health care providers in Florida.

http://www.doh.state.fl.us/MQA/PRAES/index.html

Yeah. I checked that a month or so ago.

I'm not positive, but I believe the nursing boards are only given at certain times of the year. Perhaps they haven't been given since she graduated? Or maybe she just didn't pass? Or maybe she is using drugs too? I guess that isn't too far of a stretch given that she is living in a house full of people that are known to use drugs (Tommy, Hank Sr, and Lisa). I don't really know. All I know is that on the police reports, they are all listed as "unemployed".

I feel so bad for those 3 children. I just pray DCF gets them OUT of that house! I don't think the AH article mentions where Lindsy's mother lives. Maybe she is nearby and can help out her grandkids!

:waitasec: I thought that at the time Misty lived in the MH she did not have a license yet?

She didn't, I don't believe.

The first that we heard of Misty having a license was when she filed for the Restraining Order against Tommy. It was listed as her form of ID. So, as of August 6th when she filed the Petition, she did have a valid DL.

mistyro.jpg

Yep, seems his life has gone down the toilet since Haleigh was taken..wonder why? Guilty conscience maybe??[/QUOTE]

I suspect that may very well be the case, but NOT beciase he is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh, but because he doesn't have the courage within to tell the TRUTH..JMO

The title of this thread should be "Tommy Croslin Jr. Arrested Again... and Again... and Yet Again."

She didn't, I don't believe.

The first that we heard of Misty having a license was when she filed for the Restraining Order against Tommy. It was listed as her form of ID. So, as of August 6th when she filed the Petition, she did have a valid DL.

mistyro.jpg

It sure doesn't make sense why her former address on Green Lane was recorded on this report. I couldn't find out exactly when Misty got her license but if she got it in August, she was living at Gmma Sykes and TMK her and Ron weren't planning to return to the trailer on Green Lane.

Yeah. I checked that a month or so ago.

I'm not positive, but I believe the nursing boards are only given at certain times of the year. Perhaps they haven't been given since she graduated? Or maybe she just didn't pass? Or maybe she is using drugs too? I guess that isn't too far of a stretch given that she is living in a house full of people that are known to use drugs (Tommy, Hank Sr, and Lisa). I don't really know. All I know is that on the police reports, they are all listed as "unemployed".

I feel so bad for those 3 children. I just pray DCF gets them OUT of that house! I don't think the AH article mentions where Lindsy's mother lives. Maybe she is nearby and can help out her grandkids!

Would Hank Sr be eligible to receive benefits from some type of state long-term disability program because of his medical condition? Hank Jr was wearing a neck brace after he fought with RC. I believe Hank Sr and Jr used to operate their own business which went belly up so I'm wondering if they quality for disability programs.

It sure doesn't make sense why her former address on Green Lane was recorded on this report. I couldn't find out exactly when Misty got her license but if she got it in August, she was living at Gmma Sykes and TMK her and Ron weren't planning to return to the trailer on Green Lane.

I think LE takes people's addresses off of their driver's license.

I'm not sure exactly when Misty obtained her's. Maybe she got it at a time when she didn't have a permanent address so she used her last "real" address which was Green Lane? Not exactly "legal", I know - but who knows what goes through her head. :waitasec:

Legally, when a person moves, s/he has, IIRC, 10 days to notify the DMV of an address change. So, when Ron and Misty moved to Welaka to GGM's house, she should have done an address change to reflect that move. Problem after the divorce is she was, for all intents and purposes, homeless. I have no idea what address she would use at that point? Now that she is living on Tyler Street, she should change her address to reflect that address. (Who knows how long she'll last there, though)!! No one at that address seems to be very law abiding & able to give her good advice. :rolleyes:

Would Hank Sr be eligible to receive benefits from some type of state long-term disability program because of his medical condition? Hank Jr was wearing a neck brace after he fought with RC. I believe Hank Sr and Jr used to operate their own business which went belly up so I'm wondering if they quality for disability programs.

IIRC, maybe in an AH article, I read that Hank Sr is in fact receiving some type of disability from after his car accident.

As for Tommy - he wore that neck brace for only a day or two. Now, this is MO only, but I suspect he went to the ER to get pain medication ONLY! On the 911 call after the fight with Ron, he stated he was not injured:

Hank911.jpg

Hank911-1.jpg

Like I said, my suspicions are that he saw an opportunity to get some "drugs" and took advantage. MOO. I don't believe for one minute that Tommy has any type of physical disability. I do however feel that he has a drug addiction and needs some rehab so he can lead a healthy and productive life. Obviously that is in the best interest of his children. My heart broke reading the police report seeing that his own child (the 6 year old) was AFRAID of his own father!

The business that the Croslins used to run was:

T & T DRYWALL, INC

It was registered in FL as a "FL Profit Corporation" in Bunnell, FL on 03/01/2005

It is now listed as "Inactive".

Tommy (Hank Croslin, Jr) was listed as the President of the Company, with Hank Sr as the Vice President.

The last thing I can find filed on the business is:

Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/15/2006

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member