NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it horrible to be a little relieved at the updates on COD?

Not that asphyxiation is an easy way to die, but it's better than some of the things that were playing in my head.
I feared that she had been alive when she was dumped or that there was massive mutilation or that she bled out internally, taking several hours.

So, yeah, I'm relieved.

The rape, we all sorta figured. Hoped not, but, logically....
I am burned up that Creature has not had her charges upgraded, and there doesn't seem to be more charges in her immediate future.

Interesting information on Larry King Live about AD and the 911 call.

/www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/11/20/lkl.human.two.cnn

If the relationship between Davis and BL was a "one night stand" how in the world would they be in touch to the point that he knew she was pregnant and she knew it was his?

Why isn't he on the birth certificate and since it has been reported that he isn't on the b.c. how did he get her in the first place?

Why the two side of B.L. I have seen him look so angry and scarey (when he had his arm around his son's neck on air and the other side when he appears to be such a soft hearted kind man.

Why did he blow off so many offers by people who already knew her and cared about her and instead go with a person who has a history. You don't have to give someone a second chance who has already proven to be undeserving.

I will NEVER believe it was a'11 night stand' NEVER!!!

Here is a video about human traff., also the man that found Saniya's body.
Larry King Live

I don't know if this has been posted. I missed some posts last night

[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2009/11/20/lkl.human.one.cnn[/ame]

Thank you LKL producers for misspelling Shaniya's name.
One more little insult...

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953846

"Police say Davis allowed McNeill to take the girl "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude.''

McNeill is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center without bail on the murder and rape charges. He is being held in isolation for his own protection."

"A woman who answered the phone at Lockhart's home Thursday night said the family did not want to comment."

"McNeill's confession resulted in the dismissal of the charges against Coe. McNeill was charged with first-degree kidnapping."

Is it horrible to be a little relieved at the updates on COD?

Not that asphyxiation is an easy way to die, but it's better than some of the things that were playing in my head.
I feared that she had been alive when she was dumped or that there was massive mutilation or that she bled out internally, taking several hours.

So, yeah, I'm relieved.

The rape, we all sorta figured. Hoped not, but, logically....
I am burned up that Creature has not had her charges upgraded, and there doesn't seem to be more charges in her immediate future.
I understand what you are saying, but this was still so brutal.

For a 5 year old child to be raped, there probably was significant internal damage, pain, and bleeding.

She very well could have been hemorrhaging internally from a perforated colon or bowel, from the rape, prior to being strangled. Chances are high that she was.

Also, I've read it take up to five minutes to die of strangulation. That's torturous all by itself.

One single minute of staring up at the face of the monster who is strangling the life out of you, is one minute too many.

I know this is not your intention at all, but I just don't want to downplay what he did to this innocent baby.

You know I love you, Not My Kids, and this is not at all intended to be an attack on you.

If the relationship between Davis and BL was a "one night stand" how in the world would they be in touch to the point that he knew she was pregnant and she knew it was his?

Why isn't he on the birth certificate and since it has been reported that he isn't on the b.c. how did he get her in the first place?

Why the two side of B.L. I have seen him look so angry and scarey (when he had his arm around his son's neck on air and the other side when he appears to be such a soft hearted kind man.

Why did he blow off so many offers by people who already knew her and cared about her and instead go with a person who has a history. You don't have to give someone a second chance who has already proven to be undeserving.

I agree. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about the father's and the mother's (momster) real relationship.

I live in Ontario, Canada where we do not have DP, I do believe it is time to change this IMO
I would like to know when someone is found guilty and sentenced to the DP, do the taxes payers keep them, for 20 years or more and then the DP comes into affect? I hope i worded this correctly.

Last night, I saw several reports that said they were certain she did not die in the hotel, then LKL says they are exploring the possibility that she did die in the hotel room with the 911 call as cover.
Any idea which one is correct?
If they have footage showing her alive, leaving the hotel, like they have been saying, doesn't that blow that one out of the water.

So McNeill should be in court today correct ?

The Cheif lastnight when asked if there were anymore suspects stated he would not comment at this time....
I have been wrong about alot of things percieved to me durning the course of this crime but for some reason I feel there is someone else tied into this and of course time will tell.
Momster will have more charges coming you can bet on it it is just a matter of time. LE has to do more investigating to see how she fits into all of this.
Cheif said alot of people are saying she sold Shaniya to pay off a drug debt, so they are investigating. People do not come out of the woodwork and start accusing people of such a horrific claim unless it is true in part.

I hope they are investigating the break in at McNeills where the computer was taken there is alot more to that for sure and and alot more vermon not wanting to be caught....jmo

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

"Encouraged by the crowd after a rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children," T******** M**** emerged to speak.

Miles is the 16-year-old sister of Antionette Davis.

Davis is charged with felony child abuse and human trafficking related to prostitution.

"Antionette, I love you and I miss my niece," M**** said.

M**** said she decided to speak publicly after being harassed at her school in the days following her sister's arrest.

"I keep beating myself up over this," said M****, who described Shaniya as a beautiful and happy child.

"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," M**** said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

M**** said regardless of what happens to her sister in court, she'll stand by her.

"Don't worry about what anyone says," M**** said. "I'll be right here.""

I understand what you are saying, but this was still so brutal.

For a 5 year old child to be raped, there probably was significant internal damage, pain, and bleeding.

She very well could have been hemorrhaging internally from a perforated colon or bowel, from the rape, prior to being strangled. Chances are high that she was.

Also, I've read it take up to five minutes to die of strangulation. That's torturous all by itself.

One single minute of staring up at the face of the monster who is strangling the life out of you, is one minute too many.

I know this is not your intention at all, but I just don't want to downplay what he did to this innocent baby.

You know I love you, Not My Kids, and this is not at all intended to be an attack on you.

ANd I fully understand, and I'm not downplaying it a bit. Regardless of the means and method, he raped and killed a 5 year old. There is no way of downplaying that, IMO.
But compared to the other things that were going on in my head, this is a relief.
It doesn't minimize it, it isn't cutting the thing that killed her any slack, but comparitively, it's better than taking hours or days, as I feared it had. That's all I'm saying.
Like I and others have said before, there are worse things than dead.

Why the two side of B.L. I have seen him look so angry and scary (when he had his arm around his son's neck on air and the other side when he appears to be such a soft hearted kind man.

I do not believe that it was only a one night stand. Maybe Daddy got his rocks off from time to time with AD.
What seemed very strange to me was that his son said something about Mario as if he had known him, not as if he had never met him before. Granted he went to pick up his sister a couple of times, but my hincky meter is saying that there is so much Daddy is hiding.
Why did he blow off so many offers where the baby would be in much better hands? that is a question that I do not think will get us an answer we will believe.
WHAT IF???? WHAT IF???? AD the creature told BL she found a modeling agency that saw a photo and would pay for some print work with Shaniya blah...blah...blah. and what if BL agreed to let her go without thinking that all through.

I have no idea why he would see cigarette burns and let her go there even one more time :waitasec: I just cant wrap my head around it. I have no idea why the son seems to know Mario a lot more intimately then he should. Why would he be allowed near this trash....If you let your kids rub up against the filth of the earth what kind of protection are you really giving??? Those kids were allowed near the filth of the earth I cant explain that at all.

I live in Ontario, Canada where we do not have DP, I do believe it is time to change this IMO
I would like to know when someone is found guilty and sentenced to the DP, do the taxes payers keep them, for 20 years or more and then the DP comes into affect? I hope i worded this correctly.

In a nutshell, you nailed it. When someone gets the DP, there are automatic appeals that are gone through, tons of court hearings to ensure they are executing a sane person (not that it matters to me). Takes forever, and even if the person waives their appeals, they still have to go to court to prove that they know what they are doing by waiving them. While they live o death row for 20-30 years, yes the taxpayers foot the bill for their lodging, food, education (which makes no sense) and medical.
More people die of natural causes waiting for the DP, than actually die of the DP. There are stats somewhere to back that, and I'll look for them.

The wierd thing I remember about being abused when I was a child, after it was over, I immediately felt happy that it was over. Sort of like, whew, that's over. Where's my coloring book?? I want to swing on the swingset. If the thought of it came to my mind, I immediately pushed it away.

My sister did not react this way. She dwelled on it, night and day. And was angry that I didn't. She has had an extremely difficult life. Most of the time, we don't know where she is. I keep praying that she will find the ability to do what she needs to do to heal.

I seriously believe Shaniya could have come *back* and been okay (with time) after McNiell hurt her. That demon killed her to keep her from talking about what he did.

I want science and technology and a fierce prosecutor to be her voice.

I just can't believe that I actually looked at McNeill and didn't see it. I didn't see rapist or murderer...and I should have. I'll be the first one that says, I should have seen it. I should not have allowed myself to believe for one minute that he was doing anything other than what he appeared to be doing...
I'm an idiot, and even in the limited capacity that we have to get involved here, I should have never believed in him. But I did, and I can't change it.
I'm sorry for everyone that had faith that I was right and especially sorry to Shaniya's memory that I couldn't see what should have been blatantly obvious.

Would be interesting to know if and when MAM rented the room.

I just can't believe that I actually looked at McNeill and didn't see it. I didn't see rapist or murderer...and I should have. I'll be the first one that says, I should have seen it. I should not have allowed myself to believe for one minute that he was doing anything other than what he appeared to be doing...
I'm an idiot, and even in the limited capacity that we have to get involved here, I should have never believed in him. But I did, and I can't change it.
I'm sorry for everyone that had faith that I was right and especially sorry to Shaniya's memory that I couldn't see what should have been blatantly obvious.
You are not an idiot, not even close.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It is not really possible to see a person's true charactor from just a photograph or two.

With that smile he wore in his mugshot, he sure didn't look like he had something to hide.

In a nutshell, you nailed it. When someone gets the DP, there are automatic appeals that are gone through, tons of court hearings to ensure they are executing a sane person (not that it matters to me). Takes forever, and even if the person waives their appeals, they still have to go to court to prove that they know what they are doing by waiving them. While they live o death row for 20-30 years, yes the taxpayers foot the bill for their lodging, food, education (which makes no sense) and medical.
More people die of natural causes waiting for the DP, than actually die of the DP. There are stats somewhere to back that, and I'll look for them.

Thank you not_my_kids. Wow, so its fair to say the families on both sides would be paying to keep these monsters alive . How sick is that. MOO. I think changes then should be made and especially for monsters that rape and kill our children should be automatic death, when the verdict is handed down, automatic to the chambers they go, not 3 meals a day, (which i could almost bet little SD didnt get) clean clothes again she didnt get, medical treatments etc. MOO. This makes me soooooo angry as im sure it does alot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado