NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now mh park manager is saying BD was on the list for eviction by the end of October because of the unusual number of people seen going in and out of the mobile home.

I am not watching yet, but did she happen to say because Brenda didn't pay rent as that is what Barbara said the other day. :waitasec:

I read the article where AD's sister says the last time she saw Shaniya was after school on Monday. :waitasec: "The Elementary school said "she was withdrawn from school mid-October".

OK ... back to looking at UFO's.

I take it as she is saying it was after "she" was in school, not Shaniya since she stated she was being harrassed the day after her sister was arrested.

The media reported it so it had to come from somewhere as it clearly is not in the 911 call.

Does anyone have a copy of the Amber Alert or the flyer that was made up for Shaniya?
I also noticed that AD doesn't even know how to tell time in the 911 call.

"Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am."

Psychologist: pointing to he's (MMN) a child predator-murderer.
Coe: thinking he will take custody if pregnancy goes to term. If she doesn't miscarry.

Coe says he'll take custody of the baby AD is carrying, if it goes to full term and is born ~ implying a possible miscarriage due to the stress AD is under. OMG ~ NO WAY should he get the baby!! :banghead: MOO

Media links from 11-10-2009 (day of missing report)
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4464291&postcount=244"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18[/ame]

Media links from 11-11-2009 (day blanket was heavily discussed, slow news day Coe arrested late in the day)
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4464583&postcount=325"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18[/ame]

Media links from 11-12-2009 (Day we learned about Coe, Coe appeared in court.)
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4464870&postcount=406"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18[/ame]

Media links from 11-13-2009 (Day we learned about hotel and McNeill, day Coe was released.)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4465239&postcount=513"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18[/ame]

Media links from 11-14-2009 (Day AD was arrested)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4465474&postcount=571"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #18[/ame]

I will have this list current by the time I log off tonight. I am buried in school stuff. But, this is through the 14th, all of the media links I can find that actually go through and haven't been updated constantly to make it hard to tell what was said when. The updated ones are listed on the date of their last update. It is not complete and is mainly a compilation of the hard work of other WSer's. The date for the last set linked above, the 14th is wrong on the original post, as you will see when you click it, but it is correct above.
Unless/Until we get a forum, this is the best we've got for a media thread.

I take it as she is saying it was after "she" was in school, not Shaniya since she stated she was being harrassed the day after her sister was arrested.

It written this way:
"The last time I saw her was Monday after school," Miles said. "Everyone seemed fine and happy."

I am not watching yet, but did she happen to say because Brenda didn't pay rent as that is what Barbara said the other day. :waitasec:
I didn't hear that tonight, but it's probable that once the eviction proceedings began BD stopped paying rent. However, yes, tonight she gave a different reason for the eviction. MOO

She said she put her on the list because of too many people coming and going there and she felt Brenda was lying about number of people living there.

She said a few minutes before that that she filed yesterday to evict Brenda for non-payment of rent.

Tonight manager stressed the number of people going in and out of MH, and that she believed more people lived there than she had been told as reason for proceedings.

ITA...Watch BL body language in this video, it give me the creeps and I've been wanting to say something about it since the first time it was aired.

BL appears unexpectedly behind his son and envelopes him in a hug that looks more like a choke hold! He maintains that hold and then brings his other hand up and grips the boys shoulder, then begins deeply massaging his shoulder...all the while staring off into the distance, not once looking into the camera or at his son, who, by the way, looks very uncomfortable, stiff and resistant.

JMO but family members that truly love each other move INTO a loving embrace. I just can't help thinking and feeling this is a huge gesture of intimidation and control, not love. This man had the money, power and obvious control to keep Shaniya safe, if nothing else. Yet he never once mentions Shaniya's needs or best interest and refuses two offers of a good home from friends and family. What is the reason for making Shaniya live in the filthy hovel of a drug addicted prostitute. What was he thinking?!!

http://www.theloop21.com/videos/shaniyas-brother-speaks-out

Brad is a phoney. Everyone can see that AD is a druggie. Brad consorted with questionable people & when that resulted in responsibilities like producing babies,he didn't want that cluttering up his life & his women. I think the sister Carrie really cared for Shaniya ,but Brad was tired of the responsibility. Probably didn't want to have to support the child , pass her off ,get rid of her ,go on to have fun with more women. He is as guilty of sluffing of Shaniya as AD is & his protestations about the "Lord" fools no one.He makes me puke!

Sunnybrook, your post is right on target. I also felt that uneasiness with the way Brad was touching his son. I sense something here but I don't know what.

ITA...Watch BL body language in this video, it give me the creeps and I've been wanting to say something about it since the first time it was aired.

BL appears unexpectedly behind his son and envelopes him in a hug that looks more like a choke hold! He maintains that hold and then brings his other hand up and grips the boys shoulder, then begins deeply massaging his shoulder...all the while staring off into the distance, not once looking into the camera or at his son, who, by the way, looks very uncomfortable, stiff and resistant.

JMO but family members that truly love each other move INTO a loving embrace. I just can't help thinking and feeling this is a huge gesture of intimidation and control, not love. This man had the money, power and obvious control to keep Shaniya safe, if nothing else. Yet he never once mentions Shaniya's needs or best interest and refuses two offers of a good home from friends and family. What is the reason for making Shaniya live in the filthy hovel of a drug addicted prostitute. What was he thinking?!!

http://www.theloop21.com/videos/shaniyas-brother-speaks-out

It (BL's contact with his son) looked very controlling to me, also. I get the impression he wants to make sure the boy doesn't leak any info about AD being a drug addict, someone in her home being abusive to Shaniya, etc.etc. It seems like they are putting up a lot of religious blip-blop as a smoke screen. IMO

By any chance did you catch the Oprah show today? She interviewed Lockhart and his sister Carey. They claim they had no indication of AD being a drug addict, but were aware that she didn't live in the best neighborhoods and that was a concern (duh). Very strange.

Michelle Sigona just took the "inside the trailer" pictures off her website. Maybe Barbara weren't a happy camper having the reality exposed since she's all-knowing.

I had my doubts about those pictures. LE roped it off as a crime scene. It would not have looked as it did in those pictures. Possible earlier pictures or another trailer.

I read the article where AD's sister says the last time she saw Shaniya was after school on Monday. :waitasec: "The Elementary school said "she was withdrawn from school mid-October".

OK ... back to looking at UFO's.

Since the sister making that remark is only 16, I took that statement to mean that sister had just returned home from school, not Shaniya.

Brad is a phoney. Everyone can see that AD is a druggie. Brad consorted with questionable people & when that resulted in responsibilities like producing babies,he didn't want that cluttering up his life & his women. I think the sister Carrie really cared for Shaniya ,but Brad was tired of the responsibility. Probably didn't want to have to support the child , pass her off ,get rid of her ,go on to have fun with more women. He is as guilty of sluffing of Shaniya as AD is & his protestations about the "Lord" fools no one.He makes me puke!

bolded by me.

Thank you !!! Agree 100%.

Tonight manager stressed the number of people going in and out of MH, and that she believed more people lived there than she had been told as reason for proceedings.

A few days ago I remember the manager saying that she didn't even know that AD had been living there and that she had never seen Shaniya.

I think it was said on NG.

People were wondering why Shaniya had not been seen by anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member