Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

Ath isn't Lyndsy Hank jr's wife or am I getting them mixed up?

Oh I see, so he goes to different doctors with the same symptoms so he can get a prescription, Wow,

He could have even went to the ER. I thought H.C. really did have injuries or a disability. Wonder if some in the family is taking or stealing his meds and he was forced to try and get more. Or maybe he's addicted from being in pain. He must have a problem or the doctors wouldn't be giving him Oxycontin.

Props to the scanner crew downstairs! They posted at 7:14 p.m., five minutes after the booking time!!

Blaise

For a nice looking man, he surely is one messed up dude.

He could have even went to the ER. I thought H.C. really did have injuries or a disability. Wonder if some in the family is taking or stealing his meds and he was forced to try and get more. Or maybe he's addicted from being in pain. He must have a problem or the doctors wouldn't be giving him Oxycontin.

Doesn't the government keep track of controlled substances? Sheesh, my daughter has ADHD and takes Focalin, I tried to have them fill her prescription a little early because we were leaving for vacation and they nixed that because Focalin is a controlled substance.

From watching a video on the oxy/pill business in FL, it isn't difficult to doctor shop; in fact, it's easier to doctor shop than it is to get caught at it. You have to make some pretty desperate blunders to get caught. It's a multi-billion dollar industry, at this time unregulated by the laws which curtail "pain management clinics" in the rest of the country. There are legislators working to get a bill passed which will help immensely, leaving junkies and their "barely legal" clinic providers with no where to go. We can only help.

He has a fairly high bond, wonder if he will have to spend Turkey Day in the pokey ...I also see that is only a 3rd degree felony.
This family sure needs some help....

Ath isn't Lyndsy Hank jr's wife or am I getting them mixed up?

Yup. Lyndsy is Tommy's wife. (Hank, Jr).

Mugshot is up!

seniordocshopping.jpg

Ath, thanks for your posts, and heartfelt efforts in keeping organized factual information, for I would never have the time to go sleuth the wealth of information you have and give so kindly.

Touching off another recent post of yours, I too am feeling concerned for the children. All the arrests, fights, in front of them has to be scary and traumatizing to a little one. Then there would have to be an extreme amount of daily doses of tension and anxiety amongst the adults, for surely there's no joy and peace for the babes to grow up in. Makes my heart sad, and hopefully someone in authority involved can see the apparent crisis going on in the home and implement some plans for all of their lives living there. They need rescuing from this dark daily nightmare. May mercy and wisdom enter into that home by some means.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/112409-More-trouble-follows-Croslins

<snip>
PALATKA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday arrested Hank Thomas Croslin, Sr., 41, of Satsuma, Fla. for doctor shopping. Croslin is the father of the woman with whom missing Haleigh Cummings was left before her disappearance.

<snip>
The investigation revealed that Croslin obtained approximately 300 Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different physicians between April and May 2009. None of the prescribing doctors were aware that the others had prescribed the controlled substances. This practice is known as doctor shopping, a third-degree felony.

Ath, thanks for your posts, and heartfelt efforts in keeping organized factual information, for I would never have the time to go sleuth the wealth of information you have and give so kindly.

Touching off another recent post of yours, I too am feeling concerned for the children. All the arrests, fights, in front of them has to be scary and traumatizing to a little one. Then there would have to be an extreme amount of daily doses of tension and anxiety amongst the adults, for surely there's no joy and peace for the babes to grow up in. Makes my heart sad, and hopefully someone in authority involved can see the apparent crisis going on in the home and implement some plans for all of their lives living there. They need rescuing from this dark daily nightmare. May mercy and wisdom enter into that home by some means.

You are welcome, KOOL! Thanks! :blushing:

I am SO very worried about those 3 babies! Especially after Tommy's 2 most recent arrests. I got very worried when Tommy drove his son to school and then passed out in the car. You have to be pretty impaired to pass out in the car so early in the morning!

And after the last arrest when Tommy's 6 year old son didn't want to accept a ride to school with him because he was SCARED of his (Tommy's) behavior!

From the police report:

scared.jpg

That just infuriates me! The poor kids! You know, these so-called "adults" are making their own choices, but these kids do NOT belong in this environment. DCF has been copied with Tommy's past 2 police reports, I sure hope DCF is investigating the home environment these 3 babies are living in! Drugs, arrests, etc! Get them out of there!

I bet Timmy & Chelsea are SOOOO HAPPY they got the heck out of DODGE & moved to MA!

Thanks for the copied snippet Ath, I hadn't read or seen any of the recent pdf docs revealed like the bar complaints. Poor Baby Boy, can anyone hear him? His voice isn't strong enough alone. I'm really feeling extremely worried at this particular time because Hank Sr. is now locked up, being hopefully he did provide some kind of buffer, if you will, with all the other residents from Hank Jr. Now we have Hank Jr. there with all the others, and no one there to protect them in the least. Oh geez, this isn't good at all. I'm hopin since LE apparently is on this case, knowing the recent arrests and behavior, prior 911 calls, they will be hyper vigilant in watching that home in the next days and weeks. Surely they have enough wits to know to do this, right?

O/T...KOOL you have been missed.

Back on topic, my stomach is turning when I think about all these drugs around all these children.

O/T...KOOL you have been missed.

Back on topic, my stomach is turning when I think about all these drugs around all these children.

Thank you. My senses are becoming bothered with the recent behaviors of the Croslin family. Are we actually watching a spiral downward of some guilty people involved in Haleigh's disappearance? It's really starting to make me wonder why are they falling to pieces so much since Haleigh disappeared? Its not unreasonable to wonder. Could these two men be such real "criminals" accustomed to crime that one of them did it, and or both know of it now over the other one? We're learning they crave and love to be high and messed up badly. Not just a little buzz, so to speak, but be messed up continually to the point of being crazed. Deranged?

To pass out at the bus stop, drugged, asleep, out of it, the risks, that's pretty darn crazed in my book. It's not a far leap for me to imagine a child abductor to be "crazed". These men are registering on my theory meter of POI. Hugs Elle Eve of Peace.

BBM-or selling them (himself or someone else) and haven't been caught.....yet.

Did anyone else notice that Hank sr was only charged with withholding information from practitioner? Is that all he was arrested for? Is it reasonable to assume that there were no drugs in the house because he wasn't charged with possession? I would think that a person suspected of obtaining that many pills might have their house searched. Just thinking.

From watching a video on the oxy/pill business in FL, it isn't difficult to doctor shop; in fact, it's easier to doctor shop than it is to get caught at it. You have to make some pretty desperate blunders to get caught. It's a multi-billion dollar industry, at this time unregulated by the laws which curtail "pain management clinics" in the rest of the country. There are legislators working to get a bill passed which will help immensely, leaving junkies and their "barely legal" clinic providers with no where to go. We can only help.

I'll try and find the link to the video that was posted earlier in the RT.
It is about doctor shopping in FL. It is very eye opening-I was shocked at how easy it is to get 100's of pills in FL. All you have to have is a diagnosis from an MRI/CT scan of an injury and cash and they hand over the pills. Some do the scan on site if you have the cash. What is wrong in that state? And they wonder why there is such a problem with it! They need to change the laws.

Here's the link to the documentary

http://current.com/items/91183979_the-oxycontin-express.htm

It's called The Oxycontin Express.
I have watched a lot of Intervention shows on A&E-this program was a real eye opener.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back