NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
he didn't deny AD was a ex-gf.Did anyone catch that too?
Yes and did you catch the quote "it crossed my mind" about a question about AD and the crime?
Why is on on the show? from his opinion? he certainly is not an advocate for children ....... jmo

I am having a problem with his lack of emotion...no "act" here tonight.

He never broke down when asking about his favorite memory.............
Shaniya kissing him, Shaniya hand on his shoulder, Shaniya says 'I love you'
and he does not break down evena quiver of the lip!

Oh crap, she wasn't done.

Talking about Shaq, he saw the story on NG and stepped forward.
Shaq left message for BL on Thanksgiving.
SCT - Stop Child Trafficking Now...plug the organization.
BL says the numbers are unbelievable.
Thanking him and crying.

Now she's done.

Yes and did you catch the quote "it crossed my mind" about a question about AD and the crime?
Why is on on the show? from his opinion? he certainly is not an advocate for children ....... jmo

That was in response to whether he has thought about punishment for MAM and AD.

I thought Nancy Grace said that Brad Lockhart was going to take viewer phone calls. I didn't hear any phone calls made or answered. Did I hear wrong at the beginning? The show will rerun at 10 p.m. and I can hear it again.

Ask me a favorite memory of my dog that died 20 years ago and tears come up and my throat chokes up talking about her!
What's with this guy???

I now see how he can just give kids "away"-he is w/out emotion...sorry, I just don't care for the man and don't see human suffering in him. I would be in a straight jacket, heavily medicated for a veeeerrrry looong time if anything ever happened to my kids.

I thought Nancy Grace said that Brad Lockhart was going to take viewer phone calls. I didn't hear any phone calls made or answered. Did I hear wrong at the beginning? The show will rerun at 10 p.m. and I can hear it again.

You heard right, all the way around. She said it and didn't do it. But, it's NG, so...

Shaniya was just to sweet and cute!
Still talking about running scooter into car (didn't say BMW now)
No anger in BL.............????????
LE seemed to take this harder than him!
BL seems to have no emotions???
just talking like an everyday event???

I'm not trying to bash the father of a murdered and raped little girl but I can't figure out why this father isn't enraged right now. I don't like even looking at him or hearing him speak. I can't explain it even to myself why I feel this way, I just do. I get a feeling of disgust. I took what happened to Shaniya very hard and it sickens me to think of her last five weeks of life. I feel that her Aunt Carey is truly grieving for her and the hurt is very evident.

It pi**es me off when a parent immediately seeks the talk shows, in this one, very early in the case. I guess a foundation is the next step, or has one already been organized?

Well. I'm really not understanding how he can sit there and not show any emotion whatsoever when discussing his daughter, who was tortured and murdered. It makes no sense. Where is his anger, his sadness, his frustration with this horrible outcome??

I heard and reported the same headline tease.........you heard correct, but lawyer probably said NO WAY!!

he didn't deny AD was a ex-gf.Did anyone catch that too?
LOL...What did you expect him to say? ...He hopes we forgot LOL "She was a one night stand" and
IMO Nancy is doing his PR for becoming the poster boy for "Child Trafficking".
I do hope that is what he does....I do hope that Shaniyas death wont be in vain.

He may be sedated, he looked a little glassy.

And he may realize that if he is going to speak on behalf of an orgaization, he can't be hate filled or hysterical.

Or he could have no heart and no real concept of how to react.

Ask me a favorite memory of my dog that died 20 years ago and tears come up and my throat chokes up talking about her!
What's with this guy???

Hearts do ache for him as a Dad and victim but his reincarnation as an advocate for children - it doesn't cut it. I don't want to offend or become overly critical but come on ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy