Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there multiple charges? Is he a chronic offender? Has he multiple charges on his jacket whether convictions or no? Are any of those charges listing multiple drugs confiscated? Because barring the use of logic which says one charge for cocaine doesn't make one the owner of a pipe found on the property owned by your father, though you have a house on that same property, I can't see how one would draw that conclusion immediately, let alone that someone being an attorney for this person's fiancee.

Be that as it may, I am still looking for whether there was a conviction, and if there was, whether there is a completion of a drug awareness course on file. If not, why not. If so, then this issue is null and void for me, and still has no bearing on the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. I assure you all, it wasn't her pipe.

I actually never said anything about a conviction. I posted that I never knew that Chad G had a history of cocaine use. In that same post I asked if he had ever been charged with possession. I didn't ever say anything about a conviction. I was responding to numerous posts on this thread that covered the Baker County Search and the drugs that were found in the truck. We are talking about a email that was from Kim P to Marie, she is the one who inserted Chad G into the mix, not me. I was actually wondering if the past charge involving cocaine was why his name is mentioned. It's not as if I started a rumor about what was in the truck just to cast dispersion on Crystal's family.

Bold by me, I understand that you have very strong opinions about this case and both families. I just hope that you don't mind if I continue to discuss Chad even though you think the conversation is null and void.

I am wondering why we have heard nothing about LE's take on Chad's alibi for the night of HaLeigh's abduction? It is clear LE has not cleared Chad.

Why would Chad be out on a Monday night and not return home till after 5 am Tuesday morning? It was said he was out celebrating at his bachelor Party. Who holds a bachelor party on a Monday night?

I am confused as to why this has not been investigated. Anyone else understand this? I would think that Chads activities that night and early morning would have to be cleared before we can move on to the next POI.

Since LE has cleared Ron and Crystal I assume we would next move to their significant others before proceeding on to others. Misty has been the focus, but, we are unable to sleuth Chad. IMO

Chad needs a closer look.IMO

Ron and Crystal have not been cleared; they are not considered suspects 'at this time' and therefore it would be logical to assume Chad remains on the list of possible perps.

But if he was out getting drunk, I'm gonna guess there are people who can vouch for that.

Ron and Crystal have not been cleared; they are not considered suspects 'at this time' and therefore it would be logical to assume Chad remains on the list of possible perps.

But if he was out getting drunk, I'm gonna guess there are people who can vouch for that.
Do you think that is why Crystal was not able to get to Satsuma that early morning of HaLeighs abduction? I would of been out the door within minutes of finding out. I can see now Crystal not being able to leave before 5am now and have to ask do you think she would of left the kids with Chad that day if he was parting till 5 and drunk? hmmmm:waitasec: It would seem that those parting buddies would of been questioned and LE would of ruled him out if they believed him or his peeps.

Do you think that is why Crystal was not able to get to Satsuma that early morning of HaLeighs abduction? I would of been out the door within minutes of finding out. I can see now Crystal not being able to leave before 5am now and have to ask do you think she would of left the kids with Chad that day if he was parting till 5 and drunk? hmmmm:waitasec: It would seem that those parting buddies would of been questioned and LE would of ruled him out if they believed him or his peeps.

No, I believe she felt she was being set up (again) by TN and/or Ron. I think she waited to get verification. When she did, she got to Satsuma when she could. If I'd had to deal with these people, my first thought would be they were messing with me (again).

No, I believe she felt she was being set up (again) by TN and/or Ron. I think she waited to get verification. When she did, she got to Satsuma when she could. If I'd had to deal with these people, my first thought would be they were messing with me (again).
Have any of us been able to sleuth out anything that would substantiate this thought that TN and Ron had set her up before?
IMO it does not make any sense to consider that TN would call Crystal at 3:49 probably hysterical and frantic and consider her to be playing a joke. No joke, IMO involving Haleigh, would involve Teresa at 3:49 am on any morning. Crystal did admit she later knew LE was there from TN when she called. As Whisperer says "I am not buying it."

ChristalChad.jpg

I stubled across this yesterday and thought I would share. This is a very good picture of Crystal and Chad before Cloe was born.
I wonder if they are still a couple?

bbm~
Possibly one of the reasons among several texasmommy IMO. There is so much that we don't know, things like this,that (IMHO only) don't have anything to do w/HaLeighs disappearance, but would be interesting to have confirmed if for no other reason so that we, in our own minds could 'place' everyone during those last hours. Even then though..we really wouldn't have any way of knowing whether he was really drunk or what other family members gathered around to help with the kids. I don't think anyone here is going to argue that these are not very dysfunctional families (ok,some will)to be sure :yow:, so it wouldn't surprise me for this to be true unfortunately. As you said though, I'm sure that LE has questioned those partying buddies (if they exist :crazy: and I think they may, I just don't know for sure.) and if for some reason they hadn't, then OMG, we have HUGE problems in this case imo...

I truly believe that LE has been able to rule out most players during their investigation and have been able to clear all but a couple, but they are not about to let us in on that info (whether I'm right or wrong re:my POI :crazy:) until they're ready to make a move AND that's how it should be..it's just maddening tho...I can't imagine the agonizing toll this 'waiting game' is taking on the family members and loved ones of HaLeigh....at least to the ones that DON'T KNOW what happened to her. :(..

I think that's a great picture of them. Maybe they're together, maybe they're not. If they're not, then at the very least, they didn't have a public breakup like the Ronald did. Wonder who would move out? I mean, they live on their parents' property.

ChristalChad.jpg

I stubled across this yesterday and thought I would share. This is a very good picture of Crystal and Chad before Cloe was born.
I wonder if they are still a couple?

I wonder if they were on the 'brink' before all this went down...I have wondered that from early on, but didn't think then or now that it had anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance, so I have let it be as I will continue to do. If that were the case tho imo...it would make it that much more unlikely that the Sheffields/Griffis had anything to do with this,they had their own drama going on..:twocents: So while curious, I (just myself :crazy:) don't find it relevant, so it makes me feel a little uneasy..so I will read this thread of course :crazy: cause I would like to know the gossipy details, :blushing: but don't feel good discussing them when I really have absolutely no clue..,lol!..

bbm~
Possibly one of the reasons among several texasmommy IMO. There is so much that we don't know, things like this,that (IMHO only) don't have anything to do w/HaLeighs disappearance, but would be interesting to have confirmed if for no other reason so that we, in our own minds could 'place' everyone during those last hours. Even then though..we really wouldn't have any way of knowing whether he was really drunk or what other family members gathered around to help with the kids. I don't think anyone here is going to argue that these are not very dysfunctional families (ok,some will)to be sure :yow:, so it wouldn't surprise me for this to be true unfortunately. As you said though, I'm sure that LE has questioned those partying buddies (if they exist :crazy: and I think they may, I just don't know for sure.) and if for some reason they hadn't, then OMG, we have HUGE problems in this case imo...

I truly believe that LE has been able to rule out most players during their investigation and have been able to clear all but a couple, but they are not about to let us in on that info (whether I'm right or wrong re:my POI :crazy:) until they're ready to make a move AND that's how it should be..it's just maddening tho...I can't imagine the agonizing toll this 'waiting game' is taking on the family members and loved ones of HaLeigh....at least to the ones that DON'T KNOW what happened to her. :(..
IMO the above I bold-ed is reason enough to be interested not in the Gossip but an alibi! I know I have been on his I mean this case for a long time and never received an answer to my questions, but, have never demanded the answer to the many questions that remain and surround his Mon. night Bachelor Party with all those buddies... they must of had Tuesday off as well to kick it till 5 am. His activities such as they where and the coincidence of his step daughters abduction does deserve our scrutiny and sleuthing. I am sure there is a lot we can learn from those with the talent to sleuth and or reason and put forth a theory or two can only further our understandings of what and who and possible assist in finding HaLeigh. I think we all are sick of the tabloid trash and want some facts revealed that have not. It is the family that truly does not know where HaLeigh is that will need a heart felt apology, but, not from responsible looking at all and finding the guilty that hides amongst them and claims they love HaLeigh.Someone took her from the ones that do love her .... remember the ones that know nothing and are crushed beyond repair?:angel:

Yes, I recall how crushed rc was that day!..I didn't know this was in the tabloids...I would have bought them. Which way are the tabs going with this mess?

Yes, I recall how crushed rc was that day!..I didn't know this was in the tabloids...I would have bought them. Which way are the tabs going with this mess?
Did you mean Chad was crushed?

texasmommy, I'm not disagreeing with you, I guess I 'assume' (I know that's a dangerous thing to do :)) that LE has investigated Chad and other family members on both sides. So, it's JMO and nothing more, that they probably have the proof they need regarding alibis (or not) for the 'bunch'. IF they haven't already looked into HaLeighs close family members and their whereabouts during the hours in question then this case is in BIG trouble, imho. :) It's jmo that they did and still ended up right back where they started...on Green Ln.....

I guess what I'm trying to say is that LE is going to tell us nothing, good, bad or indifferent, but that doesn't mean that they have not looked into everyone and found nothing that raised any suspicion or at least to me, they don't seem to be suspicious of him, but who knows? That's nothing more than MO and I have been known to be wrong once or twice. :angel: I sure would like to be wrong about what I believe happened, I promise you..

Out of curiousty and because I can't remember, lol ...where did we first hear about the partying thing anyway? I don't think that I had heard bachelor party, although I may have and just have a tired old brain...

How do you people get ahold of these personal pictures that are apparently taken in private homes....Have the familes given you permission to post them or are they just pictures floating around the net somewhere and are up for grabs...JMO

I actually never said anything about a conviction. I posted that I never knew that Chad G had a history of cocaine use. In that same post I asked if he had ever been charged with possession. I didn't ever say anything about a conviction. I was responding to numerous posts on this thread that covered the Baker County Search and the drugs that were found in the truck. We are talking about a email that was from Kim P to Marie, she is the one who inserted Chad G into the mix, not me. I was actually wondering if the past charge involving cocaine was why his name is mentioned. It's not as if I started a rumor about what was in the truck just to cast dispersion on Crystal's family.

Bold by me, I understand that you have very strong opinions about this case and both families. I just hope that you don't mind if I continue to discuss Chad even though you think the conversation is null and void.

bbm~

Hey elle! I know you were not responding to me, but you are absolutely right, so I will leave this thread alone and hopefully get some housework done today!

How do you people get ahold of these personal pictures that are apparently taken in private homes....Have the familes given you permission to post them or are they just pictures floating around the net somewhere and are up for grabs...JMO

Open sources like Photobucket and MySpace, tend to be where a lot of images are found. Unless someone has permission or paid a fee to use the images, when they post the images they are taking a chance, regardless if it came from an open source. Through the DMCA, whomever shot the photo or owns copyrights to it, could get the picture taken down by filing a claim to have it removed from the site. But 99% of the general public with their point&shoot cameras do not even know what the DMCA is all about, so you rarely hear about a filing to remove snapshots that someone has snatched from open source sites.

I know for a fact that Chad was very jeolous of Jeremiah

Does Jeremiah have some culpability in Haleigh's disappearance? Would Chad's jealousy have caused him to harm Haleigh in retaliation? I'm not sure how it is relevant at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff