Tonight on the Levi Page Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just sending out a reminder that tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST I'm going to be doing a Live show on the Caylee Anthony case.

Guests include:

Eleanor Odom: Prosecutor crimes against women and children.
Rozzie Franco: reporter with WFLA radio

I've also asked if Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla could join the show, but haven't heard back from him. Hopefully he'll be able to make it!

Here is the link to listen live: www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Thank yo levi!!

Your welcome! show is starting in a few mins!

Leonard Padilla will be joining us!

Very interesting so far Levi!
I don't think that Casey will take the stand though..she is not a good liar and Jose knows it..

UMMMM

Saying that Lee Anthony did get immunity from LE and this has not been released yet....
Interesting!

UMMMM

Saying that Lee Anthony did get immunity from LE and this has not been released yet....
Interesting!

Didn't he get that quite a while ago? Use immunity or something? I remember being surprised Cindy and George didn't get it. Or am I way out in left field(again)?

Didn't he get that quite a while ago? Use immunity or something? I remember being surprised Cindy and George didn't get it. Or am I way out in left field(again)?

This case has been dragging so long, I can't remember..
I thought that it was determined by LE that none of them had done anything to warrant needing immunity..:waitasec::waitasec:
Maybe JBean can help us out with it..

Also, Leonard brought up again that Kronk new the body was there due to someone over hearing Casey tell her attorney where the body was.. I still think this is quiet interesting..
I don't want to think this man lied, but, with the thought of Casey being acquitted because of what she was overheard telling her lawyer, and evidence being thrown out.... I can't help but wonder.

I thought that it was determined by LE that none of them had done anything to warrant needing immunity..:waitasec::waitasec:

Also, Leonard brought up again that Kronk new the body was there due to someone over hearing Casey tell her attorney where the body was.. I still think this is quiet interesting..
I don't want to think this man lied, but, with the thought of Casey being acquitted because of what she was overheard telling her lawyer, and evidence being thrown out.... I can't help but wonder.
I guess LP doesn't like being wrong (JBP)...or not being the one to find Caylee.

I believe there's some sort of immunity granted if he received a subpoena. And, yes, I believe it is called "use" immunity. (not all states have this)

BBM

I find this interesting, as well, but since LP said he was told that is how RK got the info by the ex and the son, I'm not sure how much weight I put on it.

It was an interesting discussion! If any of you missed, just go to the link above and the archived version is available it is on the "Murder Behind the Badge" episode.

When Leonard first came on the scene my reaction was "Who is the jackass with a cowboy hat? He is crazy!" But now I think Leonard makes good points. I really don't care why or how Kronk found the body, but the body was found. I like to have Leonard on to discuss Casey's actions and the families actions, but when he goes on a tangent about Roy Kronk ya can't stop him! LOL

It was an interesting discussion! If any of you missed, just go to the link above and the archived version is available it is on the "Murder Behind the Badge" episode.

When Leonard first came on the scene my reaction was "Who is the jackass with a cowboy hat? He is crazy!" But now I think Leonard makes good points. I really don't care why or how Kronk found the body, but the body was found. I like to have Leonard on to discuss Casey's actions and the families actions, but when he goes on a tangent about Roy Kronk ya can't stop him! LOL
I will be sure to go back and listen. Did you ever ask why he was in touch with Baez on a daily basis?

I will be sure to go back and listen. Did you ever ask why he was in touch with Baez on a daily basis?

Oooh! I know! This is one question I want ole Lenny to answer!

Thanks Levi, listening now.

I listened to the show last night and I'm sorry to say, since Lenny has been one of my favorites last night, that I no longer believe a word he says. It just doesn't sound sincere, but more that he says whatever to continue to be the centre of attention. This is a new thought for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail