Courtney love loses custody again

Have you seen her lately? She looks like walking death. She is beyond thin. And she hasn't been making a lot of sense lately, blogging gibberish that hardly anyone can understand. I can see how her daughter would be more comfortable with her Grandma.

I don't think custody was taken away from Courtney. I think she voluntarily turned it over to Frances's grandparents for a short period of time so that they could make any necessary decisions concerning school, medical, etc... while Courtney is off doing something else (possibly career-wise - a movie or album or something). Or heck, maybe she's going to the desert to meditate for 60 days.

No reason has been given, so we don't know. I just wanted to point out that relinquishing custody temporarily is not always done because you are a bad parent.

And she hasn't been making a lot of sense lately, blogging gibberish that hardly anyone can understand.

What do you mean lately!? LOL
I've been reading her internet postings for years, back when I was a member of a Nirvana message board, she used to post on the Hole one and you needed a translator to read her messages.

Here's the latest (from perez, but whatever)
http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-15-courtney-love-bashes-frances-bean-on-facebook

Pretty bizarre. I also think its pretty low that she half blames Kurt's Mom for his death.

I've been reading her internet postings for years, back when I was a member of a Nirvana message board, she used to post on the Hole one and you needed a translator to read her messages.

Pretty bizarre. I also think its pretty low that she half blames Kurt's Mom for his death.

she publicly insults her daughter in one breath and in the next says she loves her unconditionally

why she's ever had custody is beyond me ...

she publicly insults her daughter in one breath and in the next says she loves her unconditionally

why she's ever had custody is beyond me ...

If you actually go to Courtney's facebook page, it seems she never posted what Perez posted - instead, she says one of the family members Frances is staying with wrote it and leaked it. I keep up with that Courtney page on FB and I never saw that she posted what Perez claims she did, but who knows - Courtney's pretty well-known for going off the rails all over the internet.

It does sound like there is some real discord going on between Courtney, Frances and the grandparents. I hope they can all work it out. In any event, Frances will be an adult soon enough and have to navigate all that territory herself. I do think Courtney loves her daughter. I also think it would be challenging to have someone like Courtney as your Mom and 17 is prime rebellion territory.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised she is still alive.

She is living on borrowed time, if she doesn't get clean and sober soon.

Courtney and her mother, have pretty much had a hate/hate relationship for many years.

I have read several articles that Courtney's mother, (who is a psychotherapist or psychologist or something like that) has written over the years about Courtney. Her mother matter- of- factly has stated that Courtney is a sociopath, and that she recognized this, and tried to get Courtney help for it, way back while Courtney was still a child.

Very interesting to read, must be unbearably tragic for a mother to live.

I've been fascinated by Courtney Love, and her antics, from way back when Kurt was still alive and married to her.

She was for a time, the modern day Nancy Spungen, of Sid and Nancy fame. Only this time the roles were reversed, and he died, while she's been doing the slow suicide.

I believe Courtney may have had something to do with Kurt's death. Lots of information on the Internet about that, too.

By many accounts, Frances Bean is following in her mother's footsteps, with her over-the-top emotional rants and attention seeking performances.

Being away from Courtney may be the best thing for her.

I've always wondered if Courtney has some sort of mental illness - I'm NO expert, but bipolar comes to mind. She is an addict and many addicts begin using to fix their mental/emotional problems. Dual diagnosis of addicts is very common.

So if Frances has some of this over-the-top stuff going on, it could be inherited. FWIW, the little I have seen on the press about Frances has shown a pretty positive, fairly well-balanced kid. I had never heard she was given to outbursts.

In any event, I too have been fascinated with Courtney since I discovered Hole many years ago. I am an unapologetic fan of hers, but I am not in denial that she is one hot crazy mess. I hope they all can work this out.

Courtney's mom, Linda Carroll, wrote a very interesting book, "Her Mother's Daughter", in 2006. I read this and several articles that came out years earlier. A must read for any Courtney Love fan or 'hater', lol.

I also love Hole's music. But, not as much as I love Nirvana's.

Frances looks so much like Kurt, it still can take my breath away.

Courtney's mom, Linda Carroll, wrote a very interesting book, "Her Mother's Daughter", in 2006. I read this and several articles that came out years earlier. A must read for any Courtney Love fan or 'hater', lol.

It is a good book - I think I have read them all!

By many accounts, Frances Bean is following in her mother's footsteps, with her over-the-top emotional rants and attention seeking performances.

Being away from Courtney may be the best thing for her.

This is sad to hear about Frances...She does look like Kurt.

Courtney has always been her worst enemy. I thought after all these years she would straighten out. In the pic from the article, she does not look as bad as she does when we see her, thin and at death's door.

I too think she was somehow involved in Kurt's death.

Happy Holidays
Gozgals

Thanks for that book title, I think I'll pick it up. I've slowly been developing a fascination for Courtney Love. I think the crazy and the drug addiction seem to pique my interest because of my dealings with my sister, who is a recovering alcoholic and heroin addict.

I certainly hope she can clean up her act because it does appear she is going down a very slippery slope.

Tom Grant is a California Licensed Private Investagator, and former detective with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Courtney Love hired him to 'find' Kurt just days before Kurt's body was dicovered. He now believes she only hired him to cover her own rear-end, as Kurt was likely already dead, and she knew it, and was responsible for it. He has a website dedicated to the case at www.cobaincase.com

Other interesting websites: www.justiceforkurt.com & www.deathofkurtcobain.com

Just one of several books regarding Kurts death: Who Killed Kurt Cobain? by Ian Halperin & Max Wallace.

These websites and books raise some important questions, such as how could Kurt have even raised a shotgun to his face and pulled the triger when he had 3x the lethal dose of heroin (morphine) in his system, and at the moment of injection would have become immediately incapacitated?

Many, many more questions and facts (such as testimony that Courtney tried to hire a man to kill Kurt before Kurt divorced her and she lost his fortune).

Handwriting analysis of his 'suicide' note- along with the piece of paper in Courtney's possession that showed her handwriting practice of the entire alphabet, obviously trying to mimic his writing from a different note he wrote.

If anyone is interested, it is really an intriguing subject.

man i can't stand Courtney Love...she is such a nightmare, can you imagine being her child? i feel so bad for Frances...i remember when she was born, we all thought that Kurt and Courtney would get it together for their kid. so sad that they didn't. things that i've read about her seem positive, so i'm hoping she's one of those kids who can look at her own blood and say i don't want to be like that....

She was for a time, the modern day Nancy Spungen

Bite your tongue, Smart Blonde. Nobody is Nancy. I have friends that were heavy in the Punk scene latish 70's and they revered that chick. It didn't hurt she was from our area only she was privledged.

Frances Bean seems to be an eloquent, together young lady anytime I heard her speak. Hoping both her and her mama and grands get through this O.K. It's just my opinion that nobody in their right mind wants to be as tortured as Courtney Love seems to end up. Heaven forbid I for one have been amused by some of her antics. I know that's awful.

Bite your tongue, Smart Blonde. Nobody is Nancy. I have friends that were heavy in the Punk scene latish 70's and they revered that chick. It didn't hurt she was from our area only she was privledged.

Frances Bean seems to be an eloquent, together young lady anytime I heard her speak. Hoping both her and her mama and grands get through this O.K. It's just my opinion that nobody in their right mind wants to be as tortured as Courtney Love seems to end up. Heaven forbid I for one have been amused by some of her antics. I know that's awful.

Heh. I got a personal kick out of Courtney being turned down when she wanted the role of Nancy in Sid and Nancy.

Frances seems to be pretty well adjusted, but god knows HOW after living with Courtney.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back