Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

In regards to the portion of your post that I bold-ed, while listening to a video of Sheriff Hardy this morning( thank you Kimster for the LT Greenwood thread) I noticed that he gives a bit of detail about the doors on the trailer. He states that when officers arrived on the scene that morning, the inner door was ajar and the screen door was propped open. I don't know about you but while envisioning the trailer and the back doors the picture that formed in my mind had stark differences to the actual appearance that we finally got to see when NG did the walk through of the home weeks later. While listening to the 911 call Misty says that her back door was "all open" and Haleigh was gone. The door that was "all open" was the screen door and the back door itself, which is reported to be self closing, was ajar. That is coming from the reports from S Hardy and the first officers on the scene. What we don't know is what was keeping the inner door ajar.

During the walk thru of the home TN stated that there was always a pile of clothes on the floor, so perhaps that was what was keeping the door ajar? Was Haleigh's pink shirt in that pile of clothes when it was discovered by LE? How much is ajar ....exactly, and could the back door, propped open by a cinder block, be seen through the inner door that was described as ajar?

If you notice on the video of the CNN walk through with TN, the door closes to within what appears to be 2 or 3 inches and certainly meets a logical usage of "ajar" but falls well short of a reasonable expression of "standing wide open".

If you notice in the video, there is no way to see a propped open screen door whether the inner door is closed or ajar. The door comes to rest at "ajar" of it's own devices and not laundry on the floor.

We also know only one of the neighbors spoke to the media. What about the other side....the people who moved out two weeks after Haleigh disappeared (names? opposite of left)

You know, stranger things have happened, you never know what they heard or saw that night. I can't remember is they were living there at the time or if they were out of town. The next door guy is the one that heard the truck or car that night, but didn't go look outside to see what or who it was. He has posted here and he has been on the radio show.

There are no shortage of trucks with this family....and lots of red trucks.

Well, according to all statements, anyone would conclude that misty is the likely perp. Whether she had help needs to be determined. Most of all with that in mind, rc marrying her has to play into this. A person prone to violence and guns would not sleep and declare love to the person who murdered their child.....they would harm or kill them, not marry them.

Finding what is going on with him and the reason he married her will most likely solve the case.

There are no shortage of trucks with this family....and lots of red trucks.

Well, according to all statements, anyone would conclude that misty is the likely perp. Whether she had help needs to be determined. Most of all with that in mind, rc marrying her has to play into this. A person prone to violence and guns would not sleep and declare love to the person who murdered their child.....they would harm or kill them, not marry them.

Finding what is going on with him and the reason he married her will most likely solve the case.

jmo, but he did not seem thrilled to be marrying her. To me the big question has to be why his mother and g'mother were so overjoyed about that union. Ron is youngish and not real bright [at least not in any obvious way], but his elder kinfolk seem to be pretty darned savvy.

There ain't no excuse for Teresa and Annette to have acted all happy and outspoken about that stupid engagement and wedding that I can come up with. None. Find an acceptable answer to that question and I'll move on. In the meantime, they got hink.

jmo

Didn't it look like misty was wearing TN's ring? I noticed a ring very similar to the one misty had on when TN and rc made their first appearance with the media.

Okay so why would gma and mother push for rc to marry the likely suspect? and maybe even supplied the ring...hmm.

The only answer is they wanted to make sure misty didn't press charges on stat rape. If he didn't marry her, she could have pursued with charges and WIN! Rc would be in prison for a very looooong time. A 25 yr old with an under 17 yr old is many, many years...also convicted SO for his record. TN and AS would not like that, so I suppose they would have done anything to keep him out of prison, include talking him into marriage. His lawyers may have also suggested it, as they thought it would help with keeping jr, ala, having a stable relationship and no threat of prison for rc.

Okay so why would gma and mother push for rc to marry the likely suspect? and maybe even supplied the ring...hmm.

I'm pretty sure we heard from someone in-the-know that the ring was borrowed.

If you notice on the video of the CNN walk through with TN, the door closes to within what appears to be 2 or 3 inches and certainly meets a logical usage of "ajar" but falls well short of a reasonable expression of "standing wide open".

If you notice in the video, there is no way to see a propped open screen door whether the inner door is closed or ajar. The door comes to rest at "ajar" of it's own devices and not laundry on the floor

Agree.

:parrot:

I'm thinking of a different theory other than the mondex pond.I still think MC let the person or persons in the house.I believe little Jr's story.What ponds are around the trailer they lived at or not far from the area?Is there a pond near the rail road tracks? I have always thought Haleigh was put at the dumpster untill some could get a car.What if something of Haleighs or a bandage on Haleigh or something that came in contact with her was at the dumpster and not her.It would make sense.They came to party at Misty's house.Something happened to Haleigh.They then went to the pond or somewhere near there.Maybe that is why Haleighs clothes were still at the trailer.Unless she was in pajama's.

I'm thinking of a different theory other than the mondex pond.I still think MC let the person or persons in the house.I believe little Jr's story.What ponds are around the trailer they lived at or not far from the area?Is there a pond near the rail road tracks? I have always thought Haleigh was put at the dumpster untill some could get a car.What if something of Haleighs or a bandage on Haleigh or something that came in contact with her was at the dumpster and not her.It would make sense.They came to party at Misty's house.Something happened to Haleigh.They then went to the pond or somewhere near there.Maybe that is why Haleighs clothes were still at the trailer.Unless she was in pajama's.

IMHO.. I don't believe Misty was out partying that night and I don't believe there was any partying going on over at 202 Greens Lane that night either...But thats just my opinion...I do believe something terrible happened to Haleigh though and that there is a good possibility she was put in that dumpster until Ron C and whoever could move her to another location.JMO

IMHO.. I don't believe Misty was out partying that night and I don't believe there was any partying going on over at 202 Greens Lane that night either...But thats just my opinion...I do believe something terrible happened to Haleigh though and that there is a good possibility she was put in that dumpster until Ron C and whoever could move her to another location.JMO
I very strongly believe there was a party she went to or at the trailer and with those people.I don't really think ron had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance.I believe it was MC and her friends.Just where was Haleigh put and why isn't any one looking for her.

I very strongly believe there was a party she went to or at the trailer and with those people.I don't really think ron had anything to do with Haleighs disappearance.I believe it was MC and her friends.Just where was Haleigh put and why isn't any one looking for her.

Then why did Ronald propose to her, oh so lovingly, and then marry her?

Then why did Ronald propose to her, oh so lovingly, and then marry her?
I very honestly believe he thought he loved her or something like that and very sadly believed her.He was not thinking with his head.

Gem,

Something just dawned on me. Do you know what date the dumpster was searched? The scent trail could have been made by the perp, then the body put in the dumpster as you say. Knowing LE will bring dogs, the scent could have been "faked" to get them to search the wrong areas, like the River. Once that was done, the body could have been put in the River knowing the search had already taken place there.

I don't think there was a party at the trailer because if Tommy Jr is to be believed, the trailer was completely dark at 10:00pm.

TN's statement of sending some of her family over to check on the kids, something to that effect, says a lot IMO. I believe something had already happened to Haleigh and she sent GGM to check on them. Why was there a need to check on them this particular night? And GGM not mentioning this right away. Lots of hink IMO.

I strongly believe that Misty and her friends would have ceased breathing on February 9th -10th IF Ron C was not involved in Haleigh's disappearance...If he were innocent and even thought for a second she and any of her friends were involved and the reason for Haleigh's disappearance he would have wasted them before the police were ever called...No way would he have allowed any of them to continue to breathe...JMO

Gem,

Something just dawned on me. Do you know what date the dumpster was searched? The scent trail could have been made by the perp, then the body put in the dumpster as you say. Knowing LE will bring dogs, the scent could have been "faked" to get them to search the wrong areas, like the River. Once that was done, the body could have been put in the River knowing the search had already taken place there.

I don't remember, but I don't believe the cadaver dogs were brought in immediately..
I suspect she was placed in or under that dumpster at some point that night but moved to another location before LE was ever called...I don't see how they could have moved her after LE showed up...JMO

I don't think there was a party at the trailer because if Tommy Jr is to be believed, the trailer was completely dark at 10:00pm.

TN's statement of sending some of her family over to check on the kids, something to that effect, says a lot IMO. I believe something had already happened to Haleigh and she sent GGM to check on them. Why was there a need to check on them this particular night? And GGM not mentioning this right away. Lots of hink IMO.
I think if MC left.She came back to the trailer with some people or person.

I think if MC left.She came back to the trailer with some people or person.

I highly suspect she left and I also highly suspect the people or person she came back with was someone in Ron's family that brought her back to the MH in order for her to stage the scene so LE could be called as soon as he got home.....JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80